• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bionicle: Matoran Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Introduction Part 1:

In the time before time the Great Spirit, whose name was Mata Nui brought his creations: Rahi,Matoran and other things to life and blessed the Matoran three virtues:Unity, Duty and Destiny.
But Mata Nui's brother, Makuta, was jealous of these honors and cast a spell over Mata Nui who fell in a deep slumber.
As he made the Matoran of the city of Metru Nui fall asleep,
six heroes: the Toa Metru trapped him in a cage of soild protodermis.

Years later, Makuta got free and unleashed Rahi against the island of Mata Nui and did not be defeated until the Toa Nuva won a match against him.

Later, a matoran named Takua found the Kanohi Avohkii, Mask of Light which heralded the coming of the Toa of Light, so the Turaga asked him and Jaller to bring the mask to the waiting Toa.

When Makuta discovered this, he knew that a Toa of Light would mean his doom, so he unleashed 6 Rahkshi to get the mask.

As the Rahkshi attacked Takua,Jaller and the Toa Nuva, Takua relised that he was destinied to be the Toa of Light, so he put the Avohkii on and he transformed into Takanuva and defeated Makuta.

Centuries later, Makuta's sprit came and unleashed more evil across the universe but the matoran knew that only the Toa and Matoran of the city of Luza Nui could save the universe.

The Turaga of Luza Nui picked six powerful Toa to aid the matoran and their names were Barfalay, Toa of Smell, Darylhi, Toa of Nature, Mechido, Toa of Earth, Cozchen, Toa of Ice,Stonichon, Toa of Stone and Vechara,Toa of Fire. And they were destinied to save the universe.

Introduction Part 2:

Toa Takanuva stood on the base of the great barrier, the Toa Nuva had succeeded in giving Mata Nui the Mask of Life and now they created some Toa stones and teleported the stones somewhere. He was tasked with finding the stones and giving them to the Matoran of Luza Nui.
Taking a deep breath, he plunged himself in to the water and he looked around carefully before he saw something sqiud like before realizing what they where.
The Barkarii were back, instead of running away, Takanuva launched a bolt of light to encircle one of the Barkarii which rendered it useless.

Takanuva edged closer and saw a Toa stone wedged in a rock at the bottom of the Barkarii,taking out the stone he headed staight towards the volcano on the top of Metru Nui. Pulling himself up, he saw a billion Muaka cats about to pound him. Using his power over light he launched several bolts towards the nearest Muakas. BOOM! A blast of light smashed through the mountain at a very, very fast rate blowing the lava out of control.
"Uh-Oh" said Takanuva. "This is gonna be bad". Just before the lava hit him he made a shield out of light but one piece of the lava stuck on to the shield.
Taking the piece off he looked at it carefully and wiped off the lava. It turned out to be a Toa stone.
Jumping off the mountain, he saw a 4 Toa stones on the cliff below.

Snatching the stones from their resting place, Takanuva jumped on to a floating ball of light and headed to Luza Nui.

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

.. Uh yeah. You know maybe you should take a gander at the rules and the advice for aspiring authors. Because instead of having this come off as an extremely rushed and squashed summary, not an introduction, not a prologue, you could have done and spruced it up into something better. But as I said, you rushed, squashed and made it come off as something you wrote up in the reply box.

Next time spend more than 5 minutes writing something, mkay?

Titan500

Solar Panels
I edited the Introduction and I forget the rules but I have read the rules.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Chapter 1: Rahkshi Invaison? Keetongu to the Rescue

"Do you see something?" asked Stonichon with a strange look on his face.
The Toa had been sitting on the beach for 2 hours and Barfalay had gone off to get some Kanoka disks but Stonicho had seen something just now.
"I think I see Rahkshi." said Stonichon. "Lots of them".

"Uh Oh" said Cozchen. "You saw not just Rahkshi, you saw trillions of them."

"Weapons up guys" said Vechara. "Lets take them down."
Looking forward towards the path, Vechara did not just see Rahkshi but Barfalay getting chased.

"I know what to do" said Barfalay, so he turned around and faced the Rahkshi.
He triggered the Mask of Stinking and made some smelly air.
The Rahkshi stopped for a while and sniffed the air which gave Barfalay some time to get back to the others.

When the smelly air went away, the Rahkshi ran foward to destroy Barfalay and the group, just before that happened, all six unlimbered their weapons and attacked.

But the Rahkshi kept on charging but a shadow lept across the sky and landed in front of them.
"Holy Comoly! It's Keetongu!" shouted Mechido. He was a stragetist so he knew a lot of things.

"Should we get a glance at the Rahkshi now?" asked Stonichon, so they attacked again but this time with the weapons alternate form which was more powerful than the primary form but it just destroyed 980 of them.

"I think I will help" said Keetongu. So he launched his power at the Rahkshi which destroyed nearly all of them except for two.

"Lets see how well they do to this" said Stonichon who was already triggering his Mask of Turbo.
Speeding across the field he smashed himself against the 2 Rahkshi whick knocked the armor off but did not kill the Krrata inside.

"Boom" said Vechara, he had destroyed the krrata with the fire that came from his palm.
"That was supposed to be crack I thought" said Mechido.
But no one said anything anyway so thay just went on Barfalay's Turbo Laser Engine to travel to Fa-Luza.

To be continued....

P.S No Krrata were abused to join this Fic

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Should people be posting in here since I need some people rating this.
Hello? Can anybody see this thread since I have been doing a lot of work her.

Yami Ryu

Hello? Can anybody see this thread since I have been doing a lot of work her.

Thank you for spamming and bumping a poor as **** quality chapter into notice of my eye. Your PROLOGUE is longer than this. What the hell, did you NOT read ADVICE or RULES and whip this up in the reply box? Wait, don't reply, as you'd probably spam even more or ignore any help. I'm just reporting you.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Hello? Can anybody see this thread since I have been doing a lot of work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.