• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Biosci's Unlimited Shiny Flawless Thread

Should I close up shop?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 97.1%

• Total voters

Biosci

Biosci's Thread of Hawaii

Well Shop is closed up

Last edited:

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Hey there, I'm interested in your Groudon, Jolly(UT), Drought. I'll offer you a flwaless Timid ALAMOS Darkrai for it.

Biosci

@TheMetalOverlord, sent a pm
@Rayce, I'll reply in your thread.
@abrar14, I'll trade for the ditto. Do you RNG for Gen V?

Biosci

Can you be specific? Which game are the listed under?(Black or White)

Biosci

Switch the games, you have them mixed up.
The Darkrai might be hacked, so I think it's just fair to warn you.
When's a good time to trade?

bottomsupfellas

Pokemon Breeder
Biosci, it's you! From Psypokes! Cool to see you on Serebii. Anyways, I got my perfect IV'd Ditto from AromaFlora, she's giving them away for free - you should check it out!

Biosci

@bottomsupfellas, honestly I've gotten more trade requests in one day here than any day on Psypokes or Smogon. Thanks I'll check out AromaFlora's thread.

Biosci

@Wild Zapdos, here's what my brother(White) and I(Black)
White: Fal2010 Mew, Win2011 Entei, and Shiny Flawless Reuniclus
Black: World10 Crobat, Timid Thundurus, and DW Poochyena

Does this sound good to you?

bottomsupfellas

Pokemon Breeder
Biosci said:
@bottomsupfellas, honestly I've gotten more trade requests in one day here than any day on Psypokes or Smogon. Thanks I'll check out AromaFlora's thread.

Yeah I know. This place is buzzing with activity. My trading thread is already matching my Psypoke's one's post count and it's only been like a month on here. Like 6 months on Psypokes o_O

Biosci

@abrar14, I don't need the Flawless ditto anymore. I don't really know what I want RNGed right now though, if I do I'll tell you first.

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
Will you trade me a Duskull / Dusclops / Dusknoir for an UT Jellicent with the Bold Nature and Water Absorb? How about an UT Rotom with a Calm Nature or Timid Nature or Bold Nature? Theses are legit. BTW is UT "untouched", I think it is because that's what I mean.

Last edited: