• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~.::Bird Pokemon Club::.~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew182

Mew182, you may join. ;)

+MewHeart+

yay thanks sorry i didnt reply ealier just hevent been on for a while:D pluse my intertant is bad...

+MewHeart+

?Love Is Cruel?
Yes. Accepted. I'll add you...new BPow!!! [I won't be here tomorrow...]

HellDhampir

Vampire Hunter
i dont know what BPow is but i nominate shiny tailow

+MewHeart+

?Love Is Cruel?
ONLY NOMINATE 3 POKEMON, GUYS. So, Taillow isn't included. :( Empoleon is the winner, cause I broke the tie...

+MewHeart+

Gladeshadow

Thanks for voting for Empoleon +MewHeart+
*Deep breath* Yaaaaaaaay!! haha
Ok back to normality, new topic...
Which do you think is the cutest bird Pokemon?
There's a long list but to name some I think Piplup, Starly, Torchic, Taillow, Articuno and Togetic are cute

HellDhampir

Vampire Hunter
i only pick tailow, pigey and articuno

ah, i lost the battle but i will the next poll
LOL

HellDhampir

Vampire Hunter
i was chaining swellow today and caught three shinies and if anyone wants one just pm me

i want to offer them here first because it the bird club before i put them on the trade forum

and pidgey is cute

Which do you think is the cutest bird Pokemon?

I have a long list too. But My favorite of all time is the cute, adorable Torchic (Achamo)

+MewHeart+

?Love Is Cruel?
BPoW...and HellDamphir, you can only nominate/vote for ONE.
Togekiss.
~Togekiss 1

+MewHeart+

Status
Not open for further replies.