• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Birdyboy Trade Shop

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Welcome to Birdyboy's Trade Shop!

I do not currently have masses of pokémon up for trade but I will quickly expanding all of the time!!! (please note I will only include pokémon in which I don't mind trading away)
Please feel free to make offers on my trade shop from which I will message you! Or message me directly with your offer!

Giveaways!- For any of my giveaways please leave a message on my trade shop about the respected giveaway from which I will message you!All giveaways will end when all of the giveaways have been claimed! First come first serve!
To start of my trade shop I will be giving away Slugma for free! They will all be level 1 and also have the move Earth Power! (Nature can be requested) 15 remaining)

Shiny Clawitzer (nicknamed)
Shiny Relicanth (nicknamed) x2
Shiny Golem
Shiny Gulpin

I can trade active pokérus

Other Pokémon of Intrest - Including Starters
Ditto
Castform
Magby
Cubone
Slugma
Karrablast
Lileep
Klefki
Porygon
Sandile
Fletchling
Cacnea
Biancle
Skiddo
Panpour
Magby
Shuckle
Omanyte
Honedge
Feebas
Kangaskhan

What I am currently looking for Urgently need a Hidden Ability Amoonguss!!!
Mega Stones!
Shiny Poliwag
Shiny Politoed
Any other Shiny!!! (offers please)

5 or 6 IV and correct nature for competitive
4+ IV Ditto
Jumpluff
Sudowoodo
Ludicolo
Eevee
Offers!!!

Last edited:

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Thread and trade shop has now just officially opened! Please find the giveaway available for the first 15 people to follow the simple instructions!!! Happy trading!

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Could you give me more information about your 6IV zapdos?

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Yeah sure no problem! It's 6IV, shiny, it's nature is bold and it knows the moves Thunderbolt ,Roost ,Heat Wave and U-turn
Probably won't be trading this away anytime soon unless it's for something similar as I play a lot of competitive battles!

Last edited:

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
How am I able to find out this information? The Zapdos is Omega Ruby :) thanks

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Thank you for the help! It does not have any ribbons on it at all, do you think this may be hacked??? It could be a possibility

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
I have a level 31 Chain Fished Shiny Politoed in a Net Ball. Kalos (if that helps, I dunno)
Also, I have a few of my old Breeding babies that I'd be happy to give you.
-5IV Dratini, Adamant, Marvel Scale, has Extremespeed and Dragon Rush
-Japanese Eevee, Egg Moves Charm, Flail, Curse, and Yawn
And I'll breed one of my Shinx that has IV's and egg moves too while I'm at it.

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
What would you like for any of these Pokemon? Please pm me :) thank you!!!

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Guys there are still a lot of Slugma to be given away so you can now also decide the nature and either 1st or 2nd ability!!!