• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Birthday Gift Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe_Joe

I lost my Moe_Joe!
Hey everyone. Its my birthday on the 17th of May and I am considering what games I'm gonna ask for. I have a Wii, a DS and a PS2. I've already asked for Pokemon Platinum, which here in Australia comes out the 14th and I have asked for a PS3, as I need to play Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (no seriously, I'm have withdrawal symptoms since the series move to PSP and PS3). Anyway, I just want suggestions for games that you think are good. I'm also considering Super Mario Galaxy, because I was told that it's really good. I'm not really into shooting games, but just tell what you think I should get.

*If this is the wrong location, just tell me where I should move it to.

Moe_Joe

I lost my Moe_Joe!
Status
Not open for further replies.