• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Bishie Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyroEmerald_Z

Cyro Trainer
I don't know, weren't you the one who said this thread wasn't fair?

Yeah. that was me. but that doesn't mean i lose the right to come here and claim a bishie does it?
So... Is it alright or not?
and i think your job is to tell people if their claim is ok or not, not telling me i can't come here anymore.(im not saying you did, but it seems like you implied it)

.::Cyro::.

Last edited:

Megchan

God IS in Control
[Kingdra];4825936 said:
Megchan you didn't really clarify about me dropping Slaking not Alakazam.

Well I wouldn't have removed your claim on Alakazam unless you told me to. But if you want I'll but back on the list.

Yeah. that was me. but that doesn't mean i lose the right to come here and claim a bishie does it?
So... Is it alright or not?
and i think your job is to tell people if their claim is ok or not, not telling me i can't come here anymore.(im not saying you did, but it seems like you implied it)

.::Cyro::.

No, I just find it funny as hell that you call this thread unfair, than try to claim someone. XDD

And you have no right to tell me what my job is and isn't.

i claim dragonite from pokemon

Already claimed.

Megchan said:
Dragonite | Kairyuu from Pokemon - Raito Clouds

NOTE: From now on please use the following form when claiming a bishie: English name | Japanese name from Series - Your username here

Example: Ash Ketchum | Satoshi from Pokemon - ?Princess Ketchum?

If you don't know the character's Japanese name then look for it! If the Japanese and English name is the same just put the name once. If there is no English name just put the Japanese name.

Megchan

God IS in Control
[Kingdra];4826537 said:
I didn't quite understand what you said...

What part of I wouldn't have removed it unless you told me to, do you not understand?

I didn't see it in the list, so....
Ditto / Metamon from pokemon -Polygon

Already claimed.

Megchan said:
Ditto | Metamon from Pokemon - Dragonite 24.

I claim Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as my bishie.

w00t.

Please use the correct form when claiming a bishie.

NOTE: From now on please use the following form when claiming a bishie: English name | Japanese name from Series - Your username here

If you don't know the character's Japanese name then look for it! If the Japanese and English name is the same just put the name once. If there is no English name just put the Japanese name.

Dr. Sneasel

<-Buuburn has GUNS!
I didn't see anyone claim Muumaji from Pokemon D/P, so I claim him...

(none)/Muumaji from Pokemon- Dr. Sneasel

and if he is already claimed, then I call dibs on Poliwrath from Pokemon- Dr. Sneasel

Last edited:

Eerie Wind

FrozenBanette
OKay i am sorry if this pokemon is already claimed but on page 142 you say he is not so
old bishie: None/Minomadamu from Pokemon 10/16/06
New BIshie: None/Fuwante from Pokemon 11/16/06

Burning Effigy

A Hollow Being
I don't know if it still stands but I am giving up Rin Sohma from fruits basket and claming Abel nightroad from trinity blood.
Abel Nightroad|Abel Nightroad- hyoga
I think his japanese name is the same as the english one.

Last edited:

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Getting a new claim:

Dropping: Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (Claimed a LONG time ago.. when I first came here.. dunno the date)

New Bishie: Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club -- Saffire Persian (11/17/06)

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Do I have a bishie?If yes,I would like sharpedo in stead.
If no, Sharpedo from pokemon claimed by Captain Swampert.

Megchan

God IS in Control
I didn't see anyone claim Muumaji from Pokemon D/P, so I claim him...

(none)/Muumaji from Pokemon- Dr. Sneasel

and if he is already claimed, then I call dibs on Poliwrath from Pokemon- Dr. Sneasel

Already claimed.

Megchan said:
Muumaaji from Pokemon - Mewgia

But you can have Poliwrath.

OKay i am sorry if this pokemon is already claimed but on page 142 you say he is not so
old bishie: None/Minomadamu from Pokemon 10/16/06
New BIshie: None/Fuwante from Pokemon 11/16/06

It's fine.

I don't know if it still stands but I am giving up Rin Sohma from fruits basket and claming Abel nightroad from trinity blood.
Abel Nightroad|Abel Nightroad- hyoga
I think his japanese name is the same as the english one.

When changing your Bishounen/Bishoujo, YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM.

Old Bishounen/Bishoujo: (Name) from (Name of Anime) on (Date).
New Bishounen/Bishoujo: (Name) from (Name of Anime) on (Date).

THERE MUST BE A ONE-MONTH INTERVAL.

Keikouo From Pokemon, He Has No English Name

Please use the correct form when claiming a bishie.

Getting a new claim:

Dropping: Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (Claimed a LONG time ago.. when I first came here.. dunno the date)

New Bishie: Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club -- Saffire Persian (11/17/06)

It's fine.

Do I have a bishie?If yes,I would like sharpedo in stead.
If no, Sharpedo from pokemon claimed by Captain Swampert.
It's your job to now whether or not you have a bishie. I'am not going to spend my time seeing if you have one or not. In other words look for yourself.

Last edited:

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Sharpedo | Samehada from pokemon claimed by Captain Swampert.

Burning Effigy

A Hollow Being
Old Bishounen/Bishoujo: Rin Sohma from Fruits Basket in September
New Bishounen/Bishoujo: Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood on 11/17/06

Megchan

God IS in Control
Sharpedo | Samehada from pokemon claimed by Captain Swampert.

Already claimed.

Megchan said:
Sharpedo | Samehader from Pokemon - redsoxfan0

Old Bishounen/Bishoujo: Rin Sohma from Fruits Basket in September
New Bishounen/Bishoujo: Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood on 11/17/06

It's fine.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Old Bishounen/Bishoujo: Subaru from .Hack//SIGN on 10/17/06
New Bishounen/Bishoujo: Shana from Shakugan no Shana 11/17/06

Thanks in advance!

It's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.