• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Bishie Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre

I'm the Juggernaut!
Claiming Kudou Shinichi from Detective Conan/Case Closed.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I see that Tabitha is taken so may I take Courtney (Kagari) from pokemon please if that is okay with you?

Mawile XD

ello thar
I am Gecko, I had a name change, and anyway, Hitmontop's Japanese name is Capoeira. Could you change the spelling? Thanks in advance.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Mawile XD said:
I am Gecko, I had a name change, and anyway, Hitmontop's Japanese name is Capoeira. Could you change the spelling? Thanks in advance.
Please STOP reposting. We already know you changed your name, so PLEASE be patient.

Torkoal

What? Exactly
claiming Torkoal of course

Mawile XD

ello thar
It's NOT about my name. I just wanted to explain to anyone who was confused. I wanted the Japanese name changed.

Spectre

I'm the Juggernaut!
Damn, forgot to check the Dub names. x.x

Bleh, then I will claim Rachel Moore/Ran Mouri from Case Closed/Detective Conan.

Buizeru

Could I claim Kenta from Pokemon and ditch Hinata? What? So I think Kenta is awesome, what's the big deal?

A

Altair

First of all, you would have to fill out a form. Second, Kenta is already claimed. Third, read the rules of this thread and do a search in the list as well.

I claim Shadow Heartless from Kingdom Hearts

AngelofCruxis

Subaku no Gaara
Could i claim Aerith from final fantasy?

I

Iodes Sakura

Could I claim Misdreavus from Pokémon??

Last edited by a moderator:

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
You missed the list up. Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach is claimed by Kurosaki. But you also put that he was claimed by Trap. Remove trap. Kurosaki still claims since she did'nt have the 2 month enterval for Ichigo Kurosaki.

[Kingdra]

I checked and i can't tell the last time Raichumaster was on though his last post was like september of last year

I claim Corphish/Heigani from Pokemon.

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
I would like to change my bishie please:

Old bishie: Ridley Silverlake (Radiata Stories)
New bishie: Olette (Kingdom Hearts II)

Status
Not open for further replies.