• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Bishie Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dark Rayquaza~

COOKIES ANY ONE?
I claim vulpix from pokemon as my bishie!

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Oooh! I forgot! My old name was the Orange Mage. I forgot to tell you that.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Byakugan Tenten said:
I would like to change mine please thankies,

Old Claim: Bjorn from IGPX March 14 2006 (I think, it's been a long time)
New Claim: Riku from Kingdom hearts July 31 2006

Thanks again,

~ BT ~

It's fine.

Milotic Lover said:
I claim vulpix from pokemon as my bishie!

It's fine.

moonstone said:
I'll claim Lyserg Diethel, from Shaman King. I don't think he has any other names, so that's it. :)

It's fine.

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
I'm back, and I does this new list update more often? Because before I asked for a claiming and was completely ingored.

Anyway, well.. I was hoping Lt. urge wasn't taken. So.. I'll claim my other newest fav.... I'd like to claim Boss/Tasiho-kun from Hamtaro/Tottoko Hamutarou.

I hope I ain't ingored now.

fallinroxas said:
can i claim Kei Kurono from Gantz ?

It's fine.

Mudkipchan said:
I'm back, and I does this new list update more often? Because before I asked for a claiming and was completely ingored.

Anyway, well.. I was hoping Lt. urge wasn't taken. So.. I'll claim my other newest fav.... I'd like to claim Boss/Tasiho-kun from Hamtaro/Tottoko Hamutarou.

I hope I ain't ingored now.

It's fine.

lil_skitty said:
Atticus Rhodes/Tenjoin Fubuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX claimed by lil_skitty. =D

It's fine.

Miss Kanna

Hakudoshi Addicted
I'd like to change bishies,please ^^

Old Bishounen/Bishoujo: Kanna from Inuyasha on 6/21/06
New Bishounen/Bishoujo: Hakudoushi from Inuyasha on 8/1/06

Please and thanks :3

Status