• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bishieshipping: The RIGHT kind of BS ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Bishieshipping: The RIGHT kind of BS
You all know it’s true. ;D

Welcome to the Bishieshipping General Discussion Thread! Bishieshipping is the name of the wonderful (although nevermet) ship of Shinji/Paul and Gen/Riley from Pokémon!

Why a thread? Well, enough people had bugged me about it a couple of people suggested that I try out a Bishieshipping thread. I also made a poll to see and well, here we go. Bishieshipping thread. :D

WHO?

So, who are these two fine bishies?

Paul (Japanese Name: Shinji) – Paul is the first rival Ash makes when he comes to Sinnoh and is pretty much Ash’s opposite. Unlike Ash who likes to make friends with his Pokémon to help him in his journey, Paul wants to train his Pokémon to be as strong as possible, caring little about the friendship details. He doesn’t tend to show emotions and prefers to have as little communication with other people as possible so take the hint, Ash. Paul is currently working towards winning the Sinnoh League, having participated in other leagues but hasn’t won any yet.

Riley (Japanese Name: Gen) – In the games, Riley is one of the various trainers you can team up with in tag battles. Riley hangs out on Iron Island waiting for Paul to come along with his mighty fine Lucario and is the dude who gives you a Riolu egg. Riley is training to be an aura guardian with his Lucario. In the anime, he + Ash & co. work together to stop the Steel Pokémon going berserk and stop Team Galactic and now, he’s chosen to hang out with some Professors to study Iron Island so he can know it better.

WHY?

So what’s the basis behind this couple? It’s a nevermet shipping so what the hell?

Shut up, you. >P Apart from the fact that they are very bishie and with their blue and purple and bishieness and OMG!LookIt’sGen and ShinjiSendsOutPokemonWOW, they would be more than just a visually appealing couple, dare it happen.

Think about it this way. Shinji is the type of guy who is kinda anti-social, only cares about becoming strong, wants to be respected, etc. Notice how he only shows certain respect to his elders. Look, it’s that random kid who wants to battle – well, Shinji is probably thinking, ‘How many times do I have to kick this person’s *** before they go away? How immature. >___>’ Something like that.

Shinji doesn’t show respect for trainers around his age and yet you see him talk to Shirona and other adults with way more respect. He also shows respect for trainers he believes to be strong. So this is where Gen bops up.

Gen is a strong, experienced trainer who uses Aura. Aura is extremely rare and I think Shinji would be quite interested by the Aura aspect and I think if he met Gen, he’d notice these qualities of Gen. I think right off the bat, Shinji wouldn’t be overly rude or anything but would rather, while he might not admit it, want to know more. I think Shinji would like some aura... ;DDD

Also, we all know that Shinji needs to open up, get a life, get a girlboyfriend, win the league, work the jacket...*rambles off* Gen could be the type of guy for the job. After all, Gen comes across as friendly, polite, mature, wise... these are qualities that perfectly balance Shinji out, I say. Plus Gen works the jacket too so Shinji can have fun learning a thing or two from that.

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that Gen is the type of person that I could see Shinji potentially opening up to as Gen won’t undermine him at all but rather give him advice and well... Gen’s just a really nice guy who is mature enough to know not to push too far with Shinji, because Shinji’s likely to be a stubborn person and would likely go away more if someone tried to get too close. Gen is a guy who knows his limits.

So now that I’m done with ranting like heck about Bishieshipping and why I think it works, here are the rules. ;D

RULES

1) Follow the SPPF rules and Shipper’s Community Rules.
2) No One-Liners. Seriously, Shinji won’t like it if you only post one-liners. And you can’t make Shinji be even more frownier than usual. So post wisely, bring some good discussion to the table.
3) If the owners of this thread or any mods say something to help guide you along, etc; please listen to them, especially the mods: they know what they’re saying.
4) Respect other shippers. Gen would do the same. If other members don’t follow the rules either tell me or tell the mods, so don’t minimod, kthnx.
5) Post topics relevant to the thread. Come on, Shinji wouldn’t like it if you didn’t talk about Shinji (and Gen), so yeah, this is Bishieshipping thread, so we’re here to talk about Bishieshipping.
6) Credits. If you find any fanworks and want to show them here, please give credit for whoever made them.
7) At least answer one topic in your post. Posting just to show some Bishieshipping fanfic you made or whatever is great, but the post can’t be made solely to advertise Bishieshipping sexyness so at least, elaborate on your posts.
8) Have fun discussing the right kind of BS. ;D
9) Follow all the above rules, many would appreciate it.
10) Pay attention to rule number 7. This ship is nevermet and not mainstream so you don’t have to necessarily worry about debates and haters and stuff, so have fun with nevermet crack and enjoy yourselves! ^___^

FANSTUFF

Fanfiction

We All Need Fanfic Crack by Mel-Girl (contains Bishieshipping as one of the main ships 8D)
Take Me Over by Mel-Girl

Drabbles

These are drabbles from the 'Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread' that contain Bishieshipping so enjoy! 8D

Swimming In Honey by C.Gholy
Surprise by Katsu Koneko
Drabble Matic by Mel-Girl
Drabble Matic V2 by Mel-Girl
If Only... by Mel-Girl
A Mel-Girl Fantasy / Alterations by S-Unit
It's Bad Enough... by S-Unit
I Saw Gen Kissing Santa Claus by Tadashi (drabble matic, lol. And look at 'Aftermath' in the same post too)
Kitchen Concoction by Tadashi

Fanart

The Night's Young by Sweet May
Bishieshipping by Avegaille

Graphics

Got anything to add to this list of fanstuff? It can be anything so long as it contains Bishieshipping. If there's graphics, AMVs, etc, I'll just add the category for those, k? Awesome. 8DDD

MEMBERS

Mel-Girl (Thread Owner)
Tadashi (Co-Owner)
Sapphiredragon929
Sweet May
riolulu
Katsu Koneko
Mewluvr200
Jason-Kun
eriinxx
S-Unit (Supreme Allied Fanboi :p)
CheekyJoy23
C.Gholy
Kurai
csisps_26

Right, let’s get this show on the road with our first topic! ;D Don’t forget to answer with some detail! :D

Why do you like Bishieshipping?

Last edited:

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.

Because I was Mel-Girl's secret cupid. And as I wrote it, I had an epiphany that these two characters should be together. So I got more into it and made a lemon-filling masterpiece, right Mel-Girl?

I think that Gen is a responsible young man, and needs someone to love and care. I mean if he can handle that BRATTY Lucario, imagine how he'll work Shinji. *drools*

I also think that my favorite Emo kid needs a little love. And Gen can definately provide that special attention.

By this post, I'll join. XD

Last edited:
Hmm this shipping requires a future shipping banner, y/y? I'll get onto making one soon! Congrats on finishing the BS thread! XD

Anywho joining for reasons explained in topic:
1. Mel-Girl's obsession caused me to have a dream involving Shinji and Gen fluff so I couldn't help but support it after that. It was cuute!
2. I'm sure they have met somewhere behind the scenes but the writers are too focused on their main hero to show us the other goodies everyone does when Satoshi's not around. Anywho not going off-topic, Shinji probably saw Lucario and asked Gen for a battle and then all this craziness happened. With Shinji's "imma beat u my pkmn r stronger!" and Gen's "go lucarioooooo". XD;

Hope we get more supporters down! Sadly I have no fanart to keep the flow. ^^;

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

Honestly, just by reading the first post, I was convinced. =D Plus we all know Paul's the smexiest when he's shipped yaoi...rightt??

But Mel, you've got yourself a nice huge list of reasons why this ship is amazing, that no one can really argue with. It's in character, it's got good evidence, it's supported with facts, um...etc? XD Yeah, I'm gonna stop telling you guys what you already know.

I'm glad I read this because now, this ship is on my shiplist~! too bad the damn thing is still down

~riolulu

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Whooot~ You made the thread!

I blame you & Tadashi! xD

As you guys were talking about it, I thought about the two together and it seemed really cute. Uke!Shinji. I also wrote a drabble since a plot bunny decided to hop on in and provoke me to write it.

There needs more fanart! :3 (Hm...maybe I can do an AMV on it...)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
aaaa, so much purple! @_@ Glad to see the thread is up! 8D

Hi everybody! 8D

Sweet May said:
Hmm this shipping requires a future shipping banner, y/y? I'll get onto making one soon! Congrats on finishing the BS thread! XD

YES. Do it, do it now! We need moar fanart ;;

Why do you like BishieShipping?

Katsu Koneko said:
I blame you & Tadashi! xD

Wha- hey! XD Mel started it! x.x

Um, well, I like it because of the characters. When Mel here first described the pairing to me, I thought it over, and I felt that it made sense. Look at Shinji here. He holds respect for very few people, and those he respects are strong, noteworthy trainers. And it's safe to say that if Shinji were to engage in a relationship with someone, he'd need to have respect for them. It's totally not an option ¬¬'

And here we have Gen; that sexy aura user ;) In addition to that, he's a strong trainer - he was offered the Oreburgh Gym by Tougan/Byron, and I think that he owns Iron Island - so, uh, ain't no doubt that he's got the credentials to be considered high-up in Shinji's books ^^

So yeah, that's what really brought it together for me ^^ Just the fact that they have quite a bit of intensity to start with just makes it work, you know? ^^

BISHIESHIPPING? Count me in, man.

Because they totally clash with their purpley blue smexiness.

They both seem a bit enigmatic in their own ways but I see Riley as one that would open up to Paul, and pester him to cheer up XD

And even though i've never talked to Mel-Girl, she kinda drew me to it :)

Bishie is my #1 Paul ship, right next to Ikari, which I just recently started to support.
And when I say recent, I mean yesterday.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Yay! People posted! Woooooo~ <3

Sapphiredragon - Oh yes, I remember your lovely oneshot and I still love you for it. :DDD Yes, I think Gen can handle someone like Shinji. Lucario is nothing on Shinji. 8DDDD Well, in my mind anyway, cuz at least Lucario went back to normal uber quick. Welcome to the thread and congrats on being the first to join (besides me). XD

Sweet May - Cyn! 8DD Y and Y to the banner, I'd definitely sig it. :D Yes, I like to think that all that screentime where Shinji and Gen aren't around, they're off having fun somewhere. ;D That's the fun thing with Bishieshipping. Both are known and shippable characters but together, they can combine with like, so many pairings. Like they can hang out with Pallet, Respect, whatever! My convenient OTP, lol. *shot* And fanart would be gorgeous. <3

With Shinji's "imma beat u my pkmn r stronger!" and Gen's "go lucarioooooo". XD;

You just got this entertaining daydream in my head and Gen came out incredibly smiley in my head and eventually Shinji was like, "...There's no stopping the smiley, is there?" Welcome to the thread~

riolulu - Yesssss, converted one of the massive multishippers around SPPF to Bishieshipping, hells yes! <3 I'm glad my rambling worked, lol. Yeah, I like that Bishieshipping can be crack because we don't really know exactly how they're going to get on, but there's a lot we can still judge with their personalities. It has basis but it also has plenty of what-ifs. I like it. :D Like I've said to the others, welcome! <3

Katsu - Yes, Uke!Shinji. Gen would drive anyone into Uke mode. notice me, Gen! But at the same time, Gen's not too dominating so they can totally have fun switching between seme and uke. XD I still love that drabble and still remember that conversation we had. Pregnant men. XDDD OMG an AMV! :eek:!!!!!!! That would rule. :D And yes, welcome to the thread! ^^

Tadashi - YES! Tadashi! Partner-in-crime. Just fyi, Tadashi is going to be the co-owner of the thread, considering she has stuck with me since the ships' beginning and well, we have history, lol. And I agree on all your points about Shinji and Gen. AAAAAAA, they so have to meet. :D Welcome to the thread as co-owner! ^^

Mewluvr200 - Yes, their purpley blue smexiness! <3 But of course. Yes, I can imagine Gen being all, ";; What's wrong, Shinji-san?" when Shinji's like, "...>__>" and then eventually, Shinji gives in to the hotness that is Gen. ;D And I'm glad I can convert people who I haven't really spoken to, to the ship. :D Welcome to the thread!

Well, apart from all my rambling n the first post, I like it because they'd mesh well together. They have quirks that work with each other. They're not complete opposites, there's many ways where the two meet halfway. Plus they do look pretty sexy together, I have to admit.

It's funny how the ship sorta came to me. I was mostly thinking to myself, "Shippings, Shippings, Shippings..." then I thought of the Shinji x Hikari x Gen polyship to suss out my Hikari ships and then I thought about taking out Hikari and then I was like, "OH. MY. GOD. YES. YES. YES." and well, the ship needed a name so I discussed it with Tadashi and it became Bishieshipping. And it's a great name because it's the right BS. Yes SB, you pointing out BS has stuck XP

But yeah, that's it from me for that topic. :D

Btw, I think I'll attempt some fanart too. I'm planning to download GIMP or something like to use too, for like the colouring and stuff. Would be awesome to have more Bishieshipping love.

Another topic to distract you guys with. ;D For any memebrs joining after this, please answer the first topic too? 8D

How would you picture Paul and Riley's first meeting?

Try to answer with detail please. :D

Last edited:

Jason-Kun

I blame Mel-Girl...-chan and Katsu. See it all started about...a few moments ago. I was idolly talking to Mel-Girl on MSN when I prompted the question of what BishieShipping is and she pointed the thread out to me. Well as I was reading the intro it all started to click. And that's how I became converted. That and Katsu's drabble were enough to convert me to BishieShipping, the right kind of BS.

eriinxx

Why do I like BishieShipping? Apart from the obvious 'OMG IT'S GEN AND SHINJI THEY'RE SO BISHIE' spazzyness, Mel-Girl converted me.
Like she seems to have done to the rest of the members here...

But anyway, they seem like the kind that would do well together. Shinji, with his whole anti-socialness and Gen with his glomp-type quality.
See, a lot of people would probably get sick of Shinji being all arrogant and such, but I think Gen would be pretty patient with that, with everything in fact.

And well, everything else has been covered.

Does this mean I can join? <3

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
*Fanboiish screams of joy and happiness*

I'd love to join. Bishieshipping is so totally hot, smexy and cute.

Apart from the reasons stated above, Shinji needs someone sophisticated, charming, dashing and intelligent to be his love for life. Gen fits the bill, plus he has a Lucario and aura powers to boot! Their combined fashion sense will dominate Sinnoh!

1) Shinji randomly enters a room in a Pokemon Centre, with Gen smirking and smiling and Shinji runing back out. No, must get Itsuki x Kyon scenes out of my system, been watching too much Haruhi Suzumiya lately.

2) A battle scenario. Shinji challenges Gen to a battle. Gen wipes out all of Shinji's Pokes with Lucario with one-hit KOs on each. Paul feels humiliated and is about to release all of his Pokemon when Gen comes up and offers to teach him some training secrets over "coffee" and later "dinner." The day ends with the too of them in Gen's bed sans vetments.

Oh, Mel-Girl, please make me Supreme Allied Fanboi of the thread, pretty please???? :D

Hah, if S-Unit isn't named Supreme Allied Fanboi of the thread, no one will be XD

Perhaps Shinji (meh, don't feel like using english names) looses his way through the Iron Island cave, and Gen offeres to help, only to be turned down by Shinji in a heartbeat.

However, Gen attempts to follow him anyway, and after Shinji fights a wild Pokemon and yells at his Pokemon for not doing a better job, Gen speaks up amd scolds him. Shinji gets annoyed, and says that Gen can follw him - he doesn't care
And we all know that's a lie

Shinji will see Gen's Lucario and his battling skills, and be super impressed as well.

EDIT - This is an extra sexy rank up.

Last edited:

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Jason-Kun - Converting people is funfulness. I think a lot of the people on this thread are people I've thrown Bishieshipping at. XDD LOL, I can't help it. ;; But yes, Katsu's drabble was fun. Pregnant Shinji with Gen thrown in adds to the fun. >D Welcome to the thread!

eriinxx - *glomps* Yes, you posted. And I know you, this is probably the only Pokemon shipping you care for, mostly because of Gen. XD Welcome to the thread!

S-Unit - Congrats, you're the Fanboi of the thread. *points to first post* Dang, you gave me images of Gen getting up in Shinji's personal bubble. XDD Yeah, Gen's a good trainer, I think he could beat Shinji but maybe not one-hit KO stuff, but yeah, I can imagine Shinji being like, "Hn, he has a secret to battling." With Gen going, "It's all in the aura! ^^" and so on... XDDD Welcome to the thread! :D

Mewluvr - Sexy rank-up in sexy thread for sexy shipping? :D

Thanks to Sweet May, we have some Bishieshipping fanart so enjoy! 8DDDD

Bishieshipping: The Night's Young

Cyn, yes, I love you. <3

And Avegaille also drew Bishieshipping, so here ya go! 8D

Bishieshipping: Shinji Finds Some Great Pics ;D

I can imagine Shinji training on Iron Island. Not too many people and yet plenty of Pokemon to battle against, maybe he'll catch some Pokemon, find a hot bishie boyfriend who's coincidentally named Gen and has the dub name Riley, etc... XD

So he's training on Iron Island when um... he finds a Lucario practising its aura techniques and Shinji's like, "Lucario. Hn. I'll battle it and catch it." So he battles Lucario and loses and eventually, he's like, "WTF *throws Poke Ball*" and that's when Gen bops up and is like, "DON'T CATCH MY POKEMON! ;^^"

And Shinji has found an awesome trainer with a strong Pokemon. His first impression: Whoa. His next comment? "Why the hell did you leave your Lucario by itself? >___>" Of course Shinji would try to find a way to make himself seem better but Gen would probably respond with the right comments without even intending to and Shinji can be amazed that this guy is levelling with him.

Yeah, I think Shinji will quickly recognise Gen as someone he can respect and as for Gen, I'm thinking he'll be all, "Ah, new friend! Shall I tour you round the island?" Then they can have shippy island tour and so on... ;D

Yeah, that's my fantasy meeting for the two. I don't expect them to get overly shippy right away but at least have a mutual understanding of one another or something but then as time progresses, things can get really rolling. 8DDD

Ugh, I post too long. I'm a silly obsessed Bishieshipper. XD

eriinxx

This is where my lack of current Pokemon knowledge comes into play. Though I'm sure they would probably meet in a battle scenario or one of those annoying I-turned-round-the-corner-and-bashed-into-you kind of things. That would be Gen bashing into Shinji and then being all "I'm sorry!" all cute and such.

But when thinking about how they would meet, I got this messed up image of Gen sitting next to a river eating cheese and then Shinji rolling down the hill and being like CRASH and then Gen and Shinji ended up in the river and it was a sexy wet tshirt contest.

darklord18

Hi everyone.

I can see Riley taking Paul under his wing and teaching him how to respect his pokemon and still make them stronger and Paul might be alot nicer after meeting Riley.

And I got dare to post in here.

CheekyJoy23

Battle Factory Lover
Because I needed a lovely cracky thread to be a part of. LOL, no. Just kidding!
Firstly, like so many people have mentioned I've been totally converted by Mel-Girl and reading lovely little drabbles. They look quite nice together (which in all honesty is practically the only reason I ship Shinji with anyone, and I don't know Gen well enough to ship him too seriously either)

That being said, Shinji definitely has respect for talent and Gen has plenty of it (*naughty smirk*) I think that Gen would be intrigued by Shinji after sensing his aura or something like that and Shinji would be interested in what Gen can do. Then prettiness ensues!

So.. yeah, BishieLove! I'll get around to answering the 'how do they meet question' sometime.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
But when thinking about how they would meet, I got this messed up image of Gen sitting next to a river eating cheese and then Shinji rolling down the hill and being like CRASH and then Gen and Shinji ended up in the river and it was a sexy wet tshirt contest.

Sounds extremely hot. Wet Shinji and Gen. XDDDD

darklord - Yeah, if Shinji gets impressed by the amazingness of Gen, which I'm sure he will be, I wonder if he'll consider the thought of Gen training him a little. I can so imagine Shinji wanting the aura powers.

Shinji: I WANT YOUR AURA.
Gen: ;^^ Um?
Shinji: ...AURA POWERS.
Gen: OH! O///O *didn't get it at first*

I want something like that to just randomly happen when they meet. Yes, any weird interaction with subtle innuendo would be great. 8DDD

CheekyJoy - First off, welcome to the thread, yo. 8D Yes, Shinji likes Gen's talent. Reminds me of a daydream I had where Gen taught Shinji how to make tea, then they had a tea party. It was great. 8D LOL, Bishieshipping has too much visual appeal, imo. Appeal that needs to be recognised more, imo.

GO TO THE SHIPPER'S FACE-OFF NOW. VOTE BISHIESHIPPING. Thank you. :D

I'll let someone else grab a topic, lol.

Though you should go the Drabble Thread in the Shipping Fic forum and have a good look through there: You'll find some great Bishieshipping going on in there. :D

Also, I'm starting up a fic with Bishieshipping, plus going to practise graphic making and when I get better at it, I'll make a Bishieshipping banner and maybe some icons too. ;D And I drew some fanart which I have to scan too.

LOL this must be the only ship thread I'm dedicated to, what a freak I am. XD

So enough ranting out of me.

BISHIESHIPPING <33333

darklord18

darklord - Yeah, if Shinji gets impressed by the amazingness of Gen, which I'm sure he will be, I wonder if he'll consider the thought of Gen training him a little. I can so imagine Shinji wanting the aura powers.
I think Shinji would just want a riolu egg which Gen would give him.

New topic if it ok with you Mel Girl.
If Gen and Shinji where tag partner for whatever event you can think that use tag battle, how do you see it.

I picture a tag battle in the battle tower and them working together trying not to get in each other way.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
How would you picture Paul and Riley's first meeting

Gen sat by the river, he was wet, cold and abysmal. "He wanted fish," he said to himself.

It was that time of month for Lucario, where his Auramones kicked in. He had weird cravings, mood swings, and was incredibly...it rhymes with itchy. He looked at the rod, there was no fish of any sort. Lucario wanted fish and kicked him out of his home, locked the doors. He was locked out of his home now, remodeled as an artificial night, without any spare clothes, anything. He shuddered and kept warm hoping some Magikarp mighth decide to float near the baitless rod.

A noise erupted from the cliff. "Ahhhhhhhhh," a kid rolled down the cliff, bruising himself and leaving a tail of blood. He then fell into the river and began to float down. Gen took off his shirt and dove into the water. He looked at the kid, a small boy with pruple hair, and a penetrated look on his face. He held the kid for his safety and cradled him onto the land of fresh and new civilization.

The kid opened his eyes, Sunset, what happened? he looked up to the topless man. Mmm...cute! The man stopped noticed. He put down the rod and trudged over to him. Looking down, he saw the kid would be fine. "How are you?" Gen asked.

"Fine, what happened?" The kid, who looked angry before, now had a soft docile with chibi eyes. (How cute I can so picture that!)

"You fell off the cliff into the water," The man said.

"What? Oh that's why I'm wet," The kid realized. He looks good wet.

"I'm Gen, you are"

"Shinji"

"Cool. By the way do you have any spare underwarer I can borrow? I kinda wet myself when I heard you scream, and I need fish for Lucario," Gen scratched the back of his head.

Critiques? Praise?

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Updated the first post! Great, right? ;D It has drabbles, fanfiction, fanart, etc. So if you have anything to add to the list, post it here and watch as Mel explodes with Bishieshipping love. dangit i'm such a spaz lol

darklord - Shinji wants whatever he can get from Gen. ;DDD

Sapphiredragon - ROFL wet boys, Shinji falls into river, it's great. Try not to answer topics with fanfiction/drabbley stuff, there's a drabble thread for that, though. ;D

If Gen and Shinji where tag partner for whatever event you can think that use tag battle, how do you see it?

I can imagine Shinji being like, "I'ma do my own thing" at first but then when he notices Gen and his Lucario working in-synch with each other like unusually, with less comands and stuff, I think Shinji would be like, "Whoa.... Hn. Fine I'll co-operate."

I dunno, I just think Gen's the type of person that Shinji would be more likely to co-operate with. Because Gen won't try to scold him but rather try to meet at halfway with him and I think that method would work with Shinji way better than "OMG UR SO MEEN 2 UR POKEMON WUT"

I think if Shinji allows it, then he and Gen would make an awesome tagteam. 8DDD They're both strong trainers who can kick some ***.

come on guys, express your love for bs, you know you like it deep down

I made you click a spoiler. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.