• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BJT's Trade Shop Galore!

bjt243

Hello everyone! If you post something and then change your mind, no need to apologize. Just FYI, I just started a new job and I am still figuring my hours out so I am probably not going to be playing as much for the next little bit. I do have all of the orders either posted directly here on the forum or PM'd to me taken down and on a list to do. I had a lot of extremely specific special orders there for a while that took me a long time. I will do my best to get to everything on the first come first serve basis list I am working off of, but it might be a little bit if extra time. If you can't wait, feel free to PM me and withdraw your request- I understand. But otherwise I will PM you when your order is ready and we can set up a specific time (with time zone difference included) so you can get your pokemon as soon as possible. Things just might be slow for the the next bit until I can figure out my hours and know which hours I have to be on and play. Updates to follow. Thank you!!!!! :)

jvillene

Hey BJT, I noticed you have HA Eevee's and I am looking for one, don't care about nature, m/f, just want a HA Eevee. Not sure what you want in return, but I do have some trade, including a shiny skrelp that I am willing to trade. PM me if you are able to trade and what you a looking at for trade.

h4ckgu

Bj ur PM full so i post in here..
we have 17 hour different time XD
how about 15nov18.00 - 21.00 ur time?
wow realy? i want pinsir if can hehe..

bjt243

Bj ur PM full so i post in here..
we have 17 hour different time XD
how about 15nov18.00 - 21.00 ur time?
wow realy? i want pinsir if can hehe..

Yeah I apologize about pm being full!!! Yeah that works fine... It will probably be closer to 21:00 my time, tomorrow Friday the 15th of Nov. I will clear up my inbox! And I will include that Pinsir. :)

h4ckgu

Yeah I apologize about pm being full!!! Yeah that works fine... It will probably be closer to 21:00 my time, tomorrow Friday the 15th of Nov. I will clear up my inbox! And I will include that Pinsir. :)
Ok Great see u tomorrow!

Haddy

Hey BJT, I'm sorry I've not been online to complete the trade. With being ill I've been going to bed a lot earlier then normal, meaning I miss the time that we might catch each other online together, as it is around a 6-7 timezone difference.

I am now better so I can usually stay up til around midnight my time now, which I can do until Monday evening before I go back to college. If you can manage either of these times let me know and we can arrange something, otherwise we will work something out again.

bjt243

Hey BJT, I'm sorry I've not been online to complete the trade. With being ill I've been going to bed a lot earlier then normal, meaning I miss the time that we might catch each other online together, as it is around a 6-7 timezone difference.

I am now better so I can usually stay up til around midnight my time now, which I can do until Monday evening before I go back to college. If you can manage either of these times let me know and we can arrange something, otherwise we will work something out again.

No problem! I'm sending you a private message right now, so check the notifications up at the very top right of serebii when you're logged in :)

MegaArcanine

PotatoeVGC
Hey. I would like a 5V calm serene grace Togepi with max IVs in everything except attack.

I would like to offer a non IV-bred dreamworld Togepi and a Protector in exchange for your services.

MegaArcanine

PotatoeVGC
Pm me if you're interested in the above offer^

I'm interested in a calm pressure spiritomb and calm shadow tag Wobbufet pls reply asap

venom1950

Ace Trainer
your inbox is full. for that marill i can offer you these pokemon with HA:
heatmor,lapras,zebstrika,fletchling and piloswine

yeater42

hi i would like 5iv technician scyther and a 5iv magic guard abra. I have a shiny sharpedo and various battle mansion items including choice band and choice specs.

Last edited:

bjt243

Whoah hey everyone! I haven't been available or on today (the 17th) at all, and I got like 50 messages at once, and then a lot more "your inbox is full" notices, so I apologize about anyone who has tried to PM but has been unable to do so. I have creates an email for the shop to prevent this from happening in the future, send a PM, but if it is full, you can reach me in the same amount of time by emailing bjttradeshop@gmail.com . If you do that, please just make sure to include who you are on here so I can make sure to know what we are talking about. Sorry again buy thanks! Like 25 messages all with in 10 minutes is crazy!

bjt243

Hello everyone one more time! Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be unavailable for this next week (11/17-11/24). I apologize for the inconvenience. If I have already PM'd you and let you know your pokemon is ready, please PM me with specific times that you might be available over the next few days and I will do my best to get your pokemon to you. To everyone else, I apologize for the inconvenience, and will post here as soon as I am back. Thanks for understanding.

Do you have a female togepi with super luck?

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hey there, I'm looking for an overcoat impish vullaby with knock off, got anything like that in store? If so I have a bunch of Iv bred pokes to trade, or I've got event legendaries, like shiny palkia.