• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BJT's Trade Shop Galore!

bjt243

Hey im looking for a ditto with the adamant nature from outside of the United States. Do you have one?

i will see if i can get you one and let you know! i have lots of dittos but one of the only natures i currently dont have is adamant

PokemonInc

Ampharos Warrior
Would you accept a Lvl66 Houndoom for a Dratini w/Hidden Ability? Any Nature but no Modest ( PS this is PokemonCrossing :D )

bjt243

Would you accept a Lvl66 Houndoom for a Dratini w/Hidden Ability? Any Nature but no Modest ( PS this is PokemonCrossing :D )

I have one, but two can't hurt! Sure I will. I think we might already be registered? But if not, could you please pm your FC and ign (actually I will just look on that site :) )

I have one person to help before you then I trade :)

bjt243

I have one, but two can't hurt! Sure I will. I think we might already be registered? But if not, could you please pm your FC and ign (actually I will just look on that site :) )

I have one person to help before you then I trade :)

K just finished with them! My name in game is Beau

bjt243

Enjoy the Dratini Pokemon Crossing!!!

JackBlaise

"I received a Pikachu and I want an HA Squirtle". Friend Code: 0860-3836-3891. IGN: Blaise. I have you added so you should see me online but best time to reach me is 7-10pm London Time (GMT). Nice shop by the way.

bjt243

"I received a Pikachu and I want an HA Squirtle". Friend Code: 0860-3836-3891. IGN: Blaise. I have you added so you should see me online but best time to reach me is 7-10pm London Time (GMT). Nice shop by the way.

AWESOME! And an HA Squirtle ye shall have! Thanks mate! I will get you around those times as soon as I can but you got one with your name on it

Ghant

i will see if i can get you one and let you know! i have lots of dittos but one of the only natures i currently dont have is adamant

If you have a way of catching international pokemon i would be happy to give you my adamant kadabra with synchronize so the ditto gets it too :] let me know

bjt243

I've got several Leppa Berries at the moment, I suppose I could go get a Grepa Berry if you wanted.

your timid protean froakie is ready and available. please see the pm (private message) I sent you!

bjt243

If you have a way of catching international pokemon i would be happy to give you my adamant kadabra with synchronize so the ditto gets it too :] let me know

I don't have a way (yet) of catching international pokemon. But I will still let you know if I get my hands on a jpn adamant ditto :)

bjt243

what do you want for a bulbasaur? i don't have much tho

Please, feel free to make a few offers! Offer items if you have them, or pokemon. Put down 5 or 6 offers and I will accept one of them :)