• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BJT's Trade Shop Galore!

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
your joltik for my jolly heracross moxie 31-31-x-31-31-31

bjt243

your joltik for my jolly heracross moxie 31-31-x-31-31-31

will do! just let me breed you a joltik really quickly :) I will add you. what's ur in game name? (if you dont wanna put it here you can pm me)

bjt243

I have a shiny ambipom if you are interested?

I am interested!!! What do you think you would like for it? What are some ideas? A few pokemon you need, etc

xl3eLegendx

I am interested!!! What do you think you would like for it? What are some ideas? A few pokemon you need, etc

i'd really like an yveltal, or zapdos but thats probably to much, maybe heracronite or Chairzardite (x or i dont care)

i dont really know what is normal to trade for a shiny? just found it:p

bjt243

Can I get a Hidden Ability Abra? I can trade a Exeggcute w/Hidden Ability and a Hippopotas :p

Yes you can! Let me breed one for you really quickly.

bjt243

Yes you can! Let me breed one for you really quickly.
You're abra is ready for you! Just start a trade with me when you are ready :)

bjt243

Im in need of a hidden ability slowpoke! please pm me if you can get one or want to work out a deal.

I will be able to get you one by Friday at the latest!! :) please pm me with some offers