• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BJT's Trade Shop Galore!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Hey everyone! So I already wrote about being super backed up and also not being on very much this weekend because I'm celebrating my birthday :). I want to make sure everyone is pleased with their orders, even if it is taking longer than expected because of the major demand. So while you wait, feel free to ask for one of the following pokemon FOR FREE (while supplies last haha- first come, first serve basis) (you can either catch me when I am on or get it with your order when it is ready):

-5IV and 4IV Pinsirs
-4IV Kangaskhans
-4IV Honedges
-3IV Klefki
-And even one HA eevee up for grabs!!!

Doing my best to give you the best experience at BJT's so if you are waiting for an order or feel unsatisfied at all, feel free to PM me and request something from above! I will then set it aside and you will get it with your order FREE (as long as it's still available)

Thx guys!
-Beau---BJT

Hey BJT! I would like one of the 5IV Pinsirs for IV breeding :)

Saintsboy04

Pokemon: Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Obviously)
Nickname: Velociraptor
Offer: Shiny Poliwrath
Friend Code: 4613-7477-0377
Trainer Name: Colin

sammm120

Hey everyone! So I already wrote about being super backed up and also not being on very much this weekend because I'm celebrating my birthday :). I want to make sure everyone is pleased with their orders, even if it is taking longer than expected because of the major demand. So while you wait, feel free to ask for one of the following pokemon FOR FREE (while supplies last haha- first come, first serve basis) (you can either catch me when I am on or get it with your order when it is ready):

-5IV and 4IV Pinsirs
-4IV Kangaskhans
-4IV Honedges
-3IV Klefki

Doing my best to give you the best experience at BJT's so if you are waiting for an order or feel unsatisfied at all, feel free to PM me and request something from above! I will then set it aside and you will get it with your order FREE (as long as it's still available)

Thx guys!
-Beau---BJT

If you have any pinsirs or kangaskhans left id appreciate one :)

I'm interested in a 4 iv Kangaskhan can offer a couple pokes just ask me

ipodboqi

Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Preferably Scrappy, but doesn't matter because it's going to be mega evolved
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Offer: Togepis w/ 5 Perfect IVs and Serene Grace (What IVs are perfect vary) Sorry, but I don't have much to offer atm :(

Bananashake

Pokemon: Gible
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prefer Rough Skin, but sand veil works too.
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Offer: Perfect Mawile (31/31/31/x/31/31) with intimidate

Primeguy

Veteran Trainer
Pokemon: Beldum
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Any but prefer clear body
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Hey bjt43 I have an impish female gligar with the hyper cutter ability and 31/31/31/31/31/31. She's pretty bulky and would be as a defensive role in a team, im tryin to breed a gligar with imunity so I don't really have a use for her. If you accept my offer or not please reply, all the other shops have ignored my offer without a reply stating that they wont accept it.

Andy the Black

-5IV and 4IV Pinsirs
-4IV Kangaskhans
-4IV Honedges
-3IV Klefki

Thx guys!
-Beau---BJT

Many happy returns dude.

I'd like toput in an offer for that HA Eevee if he's still available. =)

Also I have a few HA Frokies knocking about now if you'd like to grab one.

Last edited:

bjt243

HEY EVERYONE!!!

Sorry! But I am finally back after a birthday weekend and then a USA holiday yesterday that I completely forgot about until everything came up. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! I wasn't able to get on much but I am now working hard to get the ball rolling and all of your orders ready. I have PM'd some of you or will be PMing some of you shortly, as I am now on and will be working on orders pretty much the rest of the day. So please check your inbox. PM me back whenever you are ready for your order. I am also trying to get everyone's in game names straight (so I have to stop asking you over and over!!! Ha) so please include your in game name when you PM me for your order. I am on a first come, first serve basis, so I again apologize if it sometimes seems like it takes a while to get you your pokemon!!! I promise I am working hard here in my little one man shop. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or when you are ready for your order! I should be online pretty much straight for the next 8 hours (finally have some free time AND a day off!). But make sure to PM me just in case I am on but away from my game! And if you feel like your order has taken too long and you need extra compensation to still be a happy customer, I am a fair guy, so let me know and we can work something out!!! Thanks everyone!!!! :)

bjt243

A Lvl 80 Volcarona for a Modest Male HA Abra?

It is the abra you want, correct? Sorry people always say trades in different ways and I just have to clarify. If it is the abra you want then yes, I can get it for you for sure. I am not on right now and have to go but I will let you know- pm you- and get on it ASAP :). Let me know

venom1950

Ace Trainer
hey bjt
i would like brave huge power marill with 31/31/x/x/31/31 and with belly drum,super power and aqua jet

offering japanese timid infiltrator noibat with switcheroo

Last edited:

bjt243

hey bjt
i would like brave huge power marill with 31/31/x/x/31/31 and with belly drum,super power and aqua jet

offering japanese timid infiltrator noibat with switcheroo

I am pretty sure I can make this happen but I will have to double check just to make sure. I will PM you as soon as I can with more details :)

ImRyder

never mind sorry.

Last edited: