• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bkdevil's IV Trade Shop

Bkdevil

Breeding Addict
at LopunnyBunny I've been MM, that's why I didn't update D= Although I've got more pokemons to add since I've got a 6IV Ditto now.
I'll update soon today, once I do I might ask you for more pokemons =P

at tomatohater
Sure =)
I might have it done in a few minutes, I'll let you know when I'm done.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
at LopunnyBunny I've been MM, that's why I didn't update D= Although I've got more pokemons to add since I've got a 6IV Ditto now.
I'll update soon today, once I do I might ask you for more pokemons =P

at tomatohater
Sure =)
I might have it done in a few minutes, I'll let you know when I'm done.

Great! Let me just breed a Female one!! (Probably like 10 mins work)

EDIT: The EM are Night Slash, Smelling Salts and Feather Dance (I thought there was another but there isn't, sorry!)

Last edited:

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
Okay sure! :) I JUST got done adding these two to my Special/Apricot List as well:

(Jolly) Dream Ball Cute Charm/HA Skitty w/ (Tickle, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch, Cosmic Power)
(Jolly) Fast Ball Intimidate Growlithe w/ (Crunch, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, CC)

Just let me know what all you want when you get around to updating your shop. (^ v ^)

eiger

Shiny Hunter
LopunnyBunny, you have been busy with breeding I see :D

LopunnyBunny

LopunnyBunny, you have been busy with breeding I see :D

Haha, it would seem so. XD I actually took a break from Pokemon for a week, but I'm back now. :) I'm still amazed on how I started out with like 5 Pokemon and to have it grow to what it is now in roughly a few weeks.

Bkdevil

Breeding Addict
Bumped, updated with tons of pokemons =)

at LopunnyBunny I'm interested in these 3: [spoil]
#123 Sport Ball Schyther
Adamant, Technician (Defog, Reversal, Baton Pass, Night Slash)
#231 Heavy Ball Phanpy
Impish, Pickup (Ice Shard, Play Rough, Heavy Slam, Head Smash)
#403 Moon Ball Shinx
Jolly, Rivalry (Ice, Fire Fang, Night Slash, Signal Beam)[/spoil]

All female if you don't mind =P

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Haha, it would seem so. XD I actually took a break from Pokemon for a week, but I'm back now. :) I'm still amazed on how I started out with like 5 Pokemon and to have it grow to what it is now in roughly a few weeks.

Yup, once you start breeding and trading, things go pretty fast. Pretty addictive too :D

@Bkdevil: Wow, thats a serious update. Gonna be hard to find something I can trade you :D

Last edited:

LopunnyBunny

Omg I love the update! :D So many new Pokemon.

Dream Ball Friend Guard (Female) Calm Igglybuff
Nest Ball Water Absorb (Female) Cacnea
Moon Ball (Female) Gligar

I'll be working on the ones you requested. 5IV Females like usual. :)

ohjeezitskim

Hello again :D
I'm in need of some Pokemon from ya :3 since a recent trade fell through D:
I put them in least to greatest want so just in case you don't want the same amount of pokemon from me as I do you!

#315 Roselia in Nest Ball
Timid/Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Leaf Guard
- Giga Drain
- Leaf Storm
- Spikes
- Synthesis
FEMALE

#331 Cacnea in Nest Ball
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Water Absorb
- Nasty Plot
- Seed Bomb
- Switcheroo
- Low Kick
FEMALE

#309 Electrike in Pokeball
Timid/Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Lightning Rod
- Discharge
- Switcheroo
- Flame Burst
EITHER

#447 Riolu in Dream Ball
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Prankster
- Crunch
- Bullet Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Blaze Kick
EITHER Gender

Just check my shop and let me know :)
I also have a Flawless female timid HA Froakie in a Dive ball
(was suppose to getting ten pokemon for this one -x-
but they though I backed out of it and thus has no time
to breed any others for me.)

Though I'll value you it at 2 for it's gender ratio and what not.

I also have a few other pokemon I can breed that aren't listed there yet
(+Goomy HA, +Trapinch + Carbink HA +Darumaka +Koffing +Skorupi +Duskull +Wooper HA +Level Ball Larvitar w/ 4 egg moves)

I have a few trades going on as well so I think I can have what you want ready by friday if we agree to a trade :)

Bkdevil

Breeding Addict
at LopunnyBunny I'll probably be done by Friday/Saturday.

at ohjeezitskim If you want I could throw in a Timid Zubat with Giga Drain, Nasty Plot, Defog and Whirlwind and we could do all those 4 plus Zubat for Frillish, Litwick, Meditite, Starly and Shellder. Does that sound okay?

ohjeezitskim

at LopunnyBunny I'll probably be done by Friday/Saturday.

at ohjeezitskim If you want I could throw in a Timid Zubat with Giga Drain, Nasty Plot, Defog and Whirlwind and we could do all those 4 plus Zubat for Frillish, Litwick, Meditite, Starly and Shellder. Does that sound okay?

Sure ^^
I'll have you in my queue, so if you need an update on how many pokemon I've finished or whatever you can check!
Which ones did you want female?
I don't know if I can offer all five female this time. I had to do three females the passed day and a half and that was over 150 eggs.
REALLY bad RNG T_T realllllllyyyyy frustrating... xD

Bkdevil

Breeding Addict
at ohjeezitskim They can be either gender, but I would like a female Shellder for the Diveball =3
And I know your pain >.> Sometimes it happens to have all 5IVs but has the wrong ability D= Other times all 5 hatch as females but none has 5IVs...

ohjeezitskim

at ohjeezitskim They can be either gender, but I would like a female Shellder for the Diveball =3
And I know your pain >.> Sometimes it happens to have all 5IVs but has the wrong ability D= Other times all 5 hatch as females but none has 5IVs...

You got it, no problem! :3
Yeah, it's become such a huge pain xD makes me never want to breed pokemon for genders xD
even worse is when they have three abilities and they strictly want HA female x.x
I had to do about 50 for a Dratini, that with those egg steps - I was going insane xD

I have to breed one pokemon for request, and then work on a few of my projects for the shop today so I'll start yours tomorrow~~

charcolt12

Hello again, BkDevil!
Here are my wants from your list, in order of priority:

Pawniard in Luxury Ball
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Defiant
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Psycho Cut

Charmander in Pokeball
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Blaze
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Flare Blitz
- Crunch

Slowpoke in Pokeball
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Regenerator
- Sleep Talk
- Block
- Snore

Here's my list of pokemon I can breed/trade:
6IV:
Chimchar, Blaze, Jolly, 6IV, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Croagunk, Anticipation, Adamant, 6IV, Egg Moves: Drain Punch (x2);

Noibat, Infiltrator, Timid, 6IV.

5IV:
Charmander, Blaze, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance;

Gastly, Levitate, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Disable;

Kangaskhan, Scrappy, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball);

Magikarp, Swift Swim, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Scyther, Technician, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31; Egg Moves: Defog, Night Slash;

Eevee, HA or Non-HA, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish;

Lapras, Water Absorb, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power;

Dratini, Marvel Scale, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet;

Chikorita, Overgrow, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Body Slam;

Cyndaquil, Blaze, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Totodile, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Thrash;

Togepi, Serene Grace, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Nasty Plot;

Mareep, Static, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, or 31/x/31/31/31/0;

Pineco, Sturdy, Relaxed, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Egg Moves: Sneaky Pebbles;

Gligar, Immunity, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Swinub, Adamant, Thick Fat, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash, Take Down;

Treecko, Unburden, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Mudkip, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Curse;

Roselia, Leaf Guard/Natural Cure, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Spikes, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm;

Ralts, Synchronize, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Snadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore, Mean Look;

Meditite, Pure Power, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch;

Feebas, Swift Swim, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Hypnosis;

Beldum, Clear Body, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Chimchar, Iron Fist, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Riolu, Inner Focus, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch;

Croagunk, Dry Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Drain Punch;

Drilbur, Mold Breaker, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Scraggy, Intimidate/Moxie/Shed Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Zen Headbutt;

Solosis, Magic Guard, Quiet, 31/x/31/31/31/0 (Luxury Ball);

Joltik, Compound Eyes, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Ferroseed, Iron Barbs, Relaxed, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Stealth Rocks, Spikes;

Litwick, Flame Body/Flash Fire, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Darumaka, Hustle, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Frillish, Cursed Body, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Vullaby, Overcoat, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Roost, Foul Play (Quick Ball);

Deino, Hustle, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Chespin, Bulletproof, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Rollout;

Froakie, Protean, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Honedge, No Guard, Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0;

Tyrunt, Strong Jaw, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang;

Goomy, Sap Sipper/Gooey, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Klefki, Prankster, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Flabebe (Blue Flower), Symbiosis, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Noibat, Infiltrator/Frisk, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

FOREIGN:

German Mudkip, Torrent, Adamant, 31/x/31/x/31/31;

Japanese Eevee, Adaptability, Gentle, 31/31/x/31/31/x;

Japanese Honedge, No Guard, Brave, 31/31/x/31/31/x;

Japanese Froakie, Protean, Timid, 31/x/31/31/x/31;

Japanese Mawile, Intimidate, Adamant, 31/x/31/31/31/x, Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Ice Fang;

Spanish Fletchling, Gale Wings, Adamant, x/31/31/31/31/x;

Japanese Gible, Rough Skin, Jolly, x/31/31/x/31/x;

Japanese Scyther, Technician, Adamant, x/31/31/31/31/x;

Japanese Goomy, Sap Sipper, Modest, 31/31/31/x/31/x;

Korean Lucario, Inner Focus, Jolly, x/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch;

Let me know if anything sounds good!

LopunnyBunny

Okay, done! :)

Adamant Technician F Scyther 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Defog, Reversal, Baton Pass, Night Slash)
p2c7RTz.png

Impish Pickup Phanpy (Ice Shard, Heavy Slam, Play Rough, Head Smash)
Dcq87U3.png

F 31/31/31/31/x/31
M 31/31/31/x/31/31 Flawless
Jolly Rivalry F Shinx 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Ice, Fire Fang, Night Slash, Signal Beam)
kmZDwEd.png

I hope you don't mind taking a male and female Phanpy to breed on your own. :( I got really lucky with the Shinx though considering the female parent I'm using is Intimidate and not Rivalry. PM me whenever you finish breeding. :)

Bkdevil

Breeding Addict
at charcolt12 I'm interested in Treecko, Vullaby and Flabebe (Blue flower), they can be either gender. If that's okay, I'll schedule it for the next week (Thursday/Wednesday) but I might be done sooner though.

at LopunnyBunny I don't mind taking only the female^^

Edit: Updated for Promotion!

Last edited:

LopunnyBunny

Hey, I just got back online,

I seem to have missed you by 20 minutes or so. :( Well, my timezone is GMT -5. I'll be online for quite a bit. If we happen to miss each other again I'm sure we can trade some time tomorrow.

(Btw, I wasn't able to PM you back. You should clean out your inbox. It has reached its max quota)

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
Hey man, I'm interested in your 5iv Growlithe (female) in a fast ball. I have a zubat in a love ball with egg moves: hypnosis, zen headbutt, brave bird and whirlwind.