• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 1/2, White 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

savits721

Hi, I missed this generation. I'm curious if someone could help me out. Is there anyone active here who has original copies of the USA versions of black/white 1 and 2? I'm trying to track these down second hand, and I am trying to see what the original cases looked like inside and out?

Also if there are easy or more difficult ways to decipher if ones I'm looking at online are legitimate.

Thank you. If this needs to be moved, please move them to appropriate places, but it didn't seem the merchandise area was appropriate

BCVM22

If you're looking at it online, assume it's not legitimate.

It might well be legitimate but the odds of that are long and with a secondary market high in demand and rife with piracy, it's far more likely that you're going to pay money for counterfeit merchandise, with no recourse when invariably the fake copy glitches out on you a week later.

savits721

Okay, thank you. I honestly think I have some leads, I will report back. I looked at unboxing videos on youtube and they certainly help.

If anyone is looking to sell their legitimate copies, or even if you picked up a spare one and it's sealed, lol would be open to sane discussion. not
$800 but something fair. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.