• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2- Help please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will be using this team for the tower, and elite four rematches and battle subways and all that jazz- And before the wifi goes down, I might as well do some battles.

Slaking (Lax, shell bell/leftovers)

Return
earthquake
shadow claw
hammer arm/low sweep

My one hit wonder- Pretty much instant one hit KO on most Pokemon.

Sesimtoad (quiet, big root)

Earthquake
drain punch
surf
bounce

Not the most powerful 'mon on my team, but does it's job. Drain punch and big root is pretty good.

Chandlure (naive, spell tag/charcoal)

fire blast (max pp)
will o wisp
shadow ball
energy ball

I love this guy. Great all round, and ev trained in spk attack and speed- Ridiculously high spk attack and surprisingly a good speed.

Yanmega (Mild, wide lens)

shadow ball
bug buzz
air slash
hypnosis

The strongest member I think, and a great sweeper. Hypnosis does hit pretty well despite the accuracy, and yes- It has speed boost.

Crobat (lonely, lack sludge)

fly (I gotta get around..)
Confuse ray
x scissor
???

Magnaton (Calm, evolite)

flash cannon
thunderbolt
light screen/reflect
toxic

A good tank, light screen and evolite does wonders.

Nulava

Banned
Crobat @ Choice Band
Nature: Jolly / Adamant
Ability: Infiltrator / Inner Focus
~Brave Bird
~U-Turn
~Cross Poison
~Roost

Magneton @ Eviolite
Nature: Modest
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe
~Substitute
~Thunderbolt
~Hidden Power (Fire) / Hidden Power (Fighting)
~Volt Switch / Charge Beam

Status
Not open for further replies.