• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 Team for elite four (Suggestions to change anything)

Harry12

Flygon Trainer
Hi everyone,

First off, thanks for viewing and hopefully giving suggestions for my team.
Second, When I play in-game I don't bother with natures, IV's, Abilities or EV's, IMO it takes all the fun out of the game when you have to muck around catching tonnes of the same pokemon and hoping you get the right nature ect.
Thirdly, I'm currently about to enter victory road.
Fourthly By the time I get to the elite four all pokemon will be at least level 55.
Finally, I can trade pokemon to white to teach moves as I have all the TM's in white.
Thanks

Here is my team:

Haxorus lvl:52 :612:
Rivalry
Dragon Dance/Swords Dance
X-scissor
Dragon Claw
Rock throw

Simipour lvl:49 :516:
Gluttony
Acrobatics
Surf
Ice Beam
Crunch

Skarmory lvl:48 ;227;
Keen eye
Whirlwind
Spikes
Steel wing
Fly

Arcanine lvl:50 ;059;
Flash Fire
Flamethrower
Outrage
Crunch
Flare Blitz

Magnezone lvl:51 ;462;
Sturdy
Flash Cannon
Volt Switch
Discharge
Signal Beam

Lucario lvl:52 ;448;
Inner Focus
Hidden Power Grass
Force Palm
Aura Sphere
Earthquake

Please Place feedback and honest opinions I won't the best team possible.
If possible no swaps I like this team but am aware of it's obvious fire weakness so I an compromise

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Rock Slide > Rock Throw on Haxorus for more power. Also, go with Earthquake > X-Scissor to hit Steel-types and for better coverage alongside Rock Slide.

Fly / Rock Slide / Toxic / Roost works well on Skarmory. Spikes is very iffy in-game; Toxic is generally more useful, imo.

Wild Charge > Flare Blitz or Flamethrower on Arcanine. There's no point in running two Fire-type moves; go with Wild Charge over one of them so you can hit Water-types hard.

Thunderbolt > Discharge on Magnezone for more power.

Ground + Fighting share similar coverage on Lucario, so there's no point at all in running two Fighting type moves and a Ground type move. Instead, go with Work Up / Shadow Ball / Aura Sphere / Ice Punch. Work Up boosts both your offensive stats. Aura Sphere for STAB, and it gets near-perfect coverage alongside Shadow Ball. Ice Punch to hit Dragon- and Ground-types.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I'm very sure Haxorus can't learn Rock Throw.

Also, Mold Breaker is a much better ability for Haxorus.

Harry12

Flygon Trainer
Thanks for the feedback. Will make some changes thanks
You're right shine Haxorus can't learn rock throw I meant to put it as rock slide

Generator Genesect

super robot!
i've beaten the elite four and it is pretty hard so i'd suggest levelling up your pokemon a bit before battling them,like i did. if you want, i can let you borrow my genesect to help you! :3 genesect: hey! you've done that before with your friend! how do you think i feel? me:(locks genesect into house and forces it to a timeout for being rude)

chap196

For Haxorus
Use Dragon Dance instead of Sword Dance to sweep your opponent Pokemon by gaining Attack and Speed.

For Arcanine
You can use Extream Speed instead of Crunch to finish off weak opponent.