1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

black 2 team help

Discussion in '5th Gen In-Game RMT' started by mudkipz_and_axewz, Jan 19, 2013.

1. mudkipz_and_axewz

mudkipz_and_axewz mudkip lover

hi,I need help with my team as I'm starting to struggle with PWT and other area's. So I thought I would change my team and have gained some idea's as follows -
    haxorus
    ability - mold breaker
    nature - adamant
    item - muscle band
    move set - dragon dance, dragon claw, outrage, earthquake
    He is my main member of all my teams and the basis as he took out black tower on its own so I don't want to change him.

togekiss
    ability - serene grace
    nature - timid
    item - leftovers
    move set - fly, air slash, flamethrower, aura sphere
    togekiss is a pokemon I love using and plus one of the only flying types I find I can use effectively but I am open to changes

gengar
    ability - levitate
    nature - timid
    item - black sludge
    move set - toxic , shadow ball, sludge bomb, giga drain
    gengar is a new member to my team as I used one in ss and it really worked well for me.

then for my last 3 pokemon I have no idea. I was thinking of something like starmie, milotic or swampert as my water type but can't decied on the others plz can someone help...

2. azeem40

azeem40 Pokemon is fun!

Brick Break > Dragon Claw or Swords Dance > Dragon Claw. For defensive teams, use SD, and for offensive teams, use DD. Use Brick Break for Steels that aren't hurt by EQ.