• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 team thread.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
No HP/EVs, cant get Magic Bounce on Espeon. Need help in choosing physically or special samurott. Have started on Black 2 but not enjoying it, want to use samurott again and Flygon (tis one of my favourte dragons and i've missed using it ingame). Any changes please note I dont use the same type on a team even primary/secondary so thats worth noting to everyone its just me. I've used these moves from my other thread but computer problems mean I CANNOT delete it.

Samurott
Torrent
Adamant Timid/Modest
Moves:
-Swords Dance Surf
-Razor Shell Ice Beam
-Return Grass knot
-X-scissor/Mega Horn Air Slash

Arcanine
Naive/Mild
Intimidate
Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Wild Charge
-Dragon Pulse
-Extremespeed

Flygon
Adamant Nature
Levitate
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch
-Fly

Leavanny- Adamant
Chlorophyll / Swarm / Overcoat
-Swords Dance
-Leaf Blade
-X-Scissor
-Return

Scrafty-Adamant
Shed Skin / Intimidate
-Crunch
-Bulk Up
-Hi Jump Kick
-Rock Slide

Espeon-Timid
Synchronise
-Psychic
-Signal Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Calm Mind

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
As it stands, you already have three physical Pokemon (and 1 mixed) so I would go with either a mixed Samurott or a special Samurott. You can either run the special set that you have listed (Surf / Ice Beam / Grass Knot / Air Slash) or run a mixed set with X-Scissor > Grass Knot or Air Slash to cover the plethora of Psychic- and Dark-types in Unova, and accordingly run a nature such as Rash (+SpA/-SpD) or Mild (+SpA/-Def).

There's no point running Chlorophyll on Leavanny without having Sunny Day on your team, so you'd want to go with either Swarm or Overcoat (DW) as Leavanny's ability. Since you're already boosting your Attack with Swords Dance, you can run a Jolly nature instead, to help out with your speed.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
You probably should use a Special Samurott. If you do decide to use a Physical Samurott you should replace Razor Shell with Waterfall. It has +10 Base Power an you will need to use it sometimes. Razor Shell does have a chance to lower Defense, but that's what Swords Dance is for.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
You probably should use a Special Samurott. If you do decide to use a Physical Samurott you should replace Razor Shell with Waterfall. It has +10 Base Power, a chance to flinch, and you will need to use it sometimes. Razor Shell does have a chance to lower Defense, but that's what Swords Dance is for.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. Can't figure out how to delte it.

Last edited: