• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 Team

superyellowduck

Ace Trainer
I know that I'll be getting Black 2 for Christmas - parents are not good with subtlety and they left it out where I could see it -_-

I have a provisional team and will use this up to and including E4. No TM moves after E4 and egg moves please! Also since it is a provisional team, I cannot safely say what natures they have. I will gladly take on any amendments and I am not averse to Move Tutors.

Roserade
- Toxic
- Giga Drain
- Venoshock
- Shadow Ball

Vaporeon
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Acid Armor
- Signal Beam

Darmanitan
- Fire Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Rock Slide
- Façade
(NOTE: No EQ as it is found AFTER E4... :( )

Lucario
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse

Espeon
- Psychic
- Hyper Voice
- Light Screen
- Shadow Ball

Eelektrik
- Thunderbolt
- Giga Drain
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Hammer Arm cripples you and doesn't get a Sheer Force boost. Go with either Brick Break or Bulldoze > Hammer Arm on Darmanitan. Also, Flare Blitz > Facade for those times when you need a really powerful attack.

Dragon Pulse doesn't do anything in terms of coverage on Lucario; Ice Punch hits Dragon-types and also Ground-types, so Dragon Pulse is unnecessary. Use Work Up > Dragon Pulse to boost both offences.

Signal Beam > Hyper Voice or Light Screen on Espeon for more coverage.

Eelektross
~ Thunderbolt
~ Flamethrower
~ Drain Punch
~ Crunch