• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat all of the trainers in the Mistralton gym. Now I'm getting everyone to lv 37 before battling Skyla. Harry and Merry also evolved. Current team:

Tabby the gigalith lv 35
Bill the swanna lv 35
Ace the unfezant lv 35
Merry the confagrigus lv 35
Harry the gothirita lv 35
Sprocket the klink lv 37

Acc: I'm raising an alternate team for teh lulz and battle box functions on my Black2.
Acc: Got my Platinum Lucario on it, as well as a Rotom that I had trained on White2.
Dis: I was going to use Frost Rotom, but then I realized I'd have 4 fire weaknesses.
Acc: Wash Rotom's not so bad. Hydro Pump is more accurate than Blizzard, at least.
Acc: I've managed to contract the ultra-rare Pokérus contagion on my Black2 game!
Dis: My very first Pokérus infection, and it has to go to a last-minute side character...

Last edited:

TheGreaterLucario

Hey guys, it's me again. Since a very nice user answered my previous IV rater question, I'll go ahead and ask about another one of my Pokemon that I had checked. I got a freshly-hatched Cyndaquil checked, and he said it had "oustanding potential", along with a "can't be better" for HP, Attack and Defense IVs. Is that anything that would have warranted my wigging-out about it?

"Can't be better" for three stats is worth celebrating, that's three 31's you've got there. Outstanding potential is also quite great, that means the rest of your IVs are 29's or 30's, at least.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Skyla but lost Sprocket, my Klink to her stupid swanna D= Now I'm in the next city. I'm using Ricky, my seviper now. I also caught s spoink which I named Cobb, and a banett. Current team:

Tabby the gigalith lv 37
Bill the swanna lv 37
Ace the unfezant lv 37
Harry the gothorita lv 37
Merry the confagrigus lv 37
Ricky the seviper lv 32
RIP:
Sally the patrat lv 15
Joey the dewott lv 24
Bree the raticate lv 34
Jay the magmar lv 32
Del the krockorok lv 34
Sprocket the klink lv 37

Last edited:

TheGreaterLucario

"Can't be better" for three stats is worth celebrating, that's three 31's you've got there. Outstanding potential is also quite great, that means the rest of your IVs are 29's or 30's, at least.

Well then, looks like my idea of putting it in a Box that I named "Good IVs" so I could tell it from all the other Cyndaquils I hatched was a good one. To be honest, that was the first great-IVs Pokemon I've ever hatched. Although it sounds like my "relatively superior potential" squirtle is a close second.

thebushmaster

PokeMaster JoeyII
hello everyone,

i spent at least one week catching Pokemon that i have seen in my national dex for white 2 on heartgold, so i could PokeTransfer them over. just uploaded video to youtube if you want to check it out just click the link in my sig.
next task to do is level thos pokemon, evolve them ,then breed them. after that i am going to check the national dex to see where i am at then do some more trading and PokeTransfer.

i am getting ever so close :)

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Just won over Skyla yesterday. But before attempting to do so, I trained extensively in route 9 and the celestial tower. There I battled all trainers and that levelled my grateful team to 40, so now, challenging the Gym will be a very short breeze, and it did, thanks to my Magnezone and my Aurora Beam-spamming Vaporeon. The winds weren't that hard but using Thundershock all the time is because my Magnezone doesn't have a strong electric type move yet. 2 hit kills aren't all that bad. Now I reached skyla and dropped her team under 1 minute. Kind of long for my team. So now I'm on Lentimas town, currently deciding what to do next. Maybe I'll explore the strange house or train at reversal mountain.

This is all in White 2.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I played White 2 after some time and managed to do some stuff.I caught Cresselia at the Marvelous Bridge in an Ultra Ball.It has Modest Nature.I then went to Route 15 and defeated all the trainers there and got few items including TM Earthquake.I taught Earthquake to Darmanitan,Flygon and Electivire.With this,all my team members have their final movesets.I arrived in White Forest and interacted with a few people before starting the White Treehollow challenge.I easily managed to clear Area 1.I saved after doing so.

Team:

503.png
Lv.71 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

466.png
Lv.71 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

169.png
Lv.71 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

555.png
Lv.70 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

330.png
Lv.71 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

571.png
Lv.71 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I left Alder's house in Floccesy Town after I got the Shiny Dratini from Benga, and I headed over to the Pokemon Center in order to deposit it. I bought some items there and then I headed over to Humilau City where I fished for some Pokemon with my Super Rod. I captured a Remoraid around there in the water and then I found a wild Mantyke. I evolved the Mantyke into Mantine on Route 23, then I flew over to Virbank City where I fished around for a wild Krabby. I captured one in a Net Ball, then I went to the Virbank Complex and I caught a wild Growlithe in the tall grass. I evolved it with my last Fire Stone, then I flew to Undella Town. I went north to Route 13 and I caught a wild Swellow that appeared due to a Pokemon outbreak. I also caught a Tangela and I evolved it into Tangrowth. I caught a wild Buizel on Route 14 and I evolved it into Floatzel and I saved the game in Nimbasa City.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I played Black 2 after some time and did the same stuff that I did in White 2.I caught Cresselia at the Marvelous Bridge in an Ultra Ball.It has Gentle Nature.I then went to Route 15 and defeated all the trainers there and got few items including TM Earthquake.I arrived in Black City and interacted with a few people before starting the Black Tower challenge.I easily managed to clear Area 1.I saved after doing so.

Team:

497.png
Lv.71 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

467.png
Lv.72 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

560.png
Lv.71 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

581.png
Lv.71 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

476.png
Lv.72 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

335.png
Lv.71 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf

jstinftw!

hey trainer
April 7th, 2013

000.gif

PKMN Trainer Justin
ID No. 28317
Pokedex 460
612.gif
591.gif
405.gif
169.gif
553.gif
593f.gif

I tried getting a couple Random Matchup battles in, since I wasn't feeling it on Pokemon Showdown, but alas, I guess I'm just not feeling Pokemon battles today.

So I decided that it was about time to get working on my Pokedex. I don't really capture Pokemon as I go anymore, since I'm stingy with money and I don't like buying Pokeballs, so I have a bit of work to do. My main goal will be to complete the Unova Dex for now, but I'll hopefully move on to the National Dex as well.

Today, I caught and evolved Watchog, Liepard, Tranquil > Unfezant, Swadloon > Leavanny, Sunkern > Sunflora, Lillipup > Herdier > Stoutland, Mareep > Flaaffy > Ampharos, Psyduck > Golduck, Dunsparce, Audino, Pansage and Panpour, and Whirlipede > Scolipede.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I've decided to try using a rain team in the upcoming global link competition, so I'm breeding for a good drizzle Poliwag.

The current one I'm breeding from has these IV's:

Poliwag - #060 (Bold)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 9
SpA: 28
SpD: 31
Speed: 29

:)

CakeGuy

Pastry Adventurer
Still at Castelia City Preparing for Burgh (Pokemon Blaze Black 2)

My team

496.gif
093.gif

058.gif
281.gif
259.gif
125.gif

vs. Burgh's Team

416.gif
123.gif
284.gif
047.gif
542.gif

with Leavanny having Leaf Blade, X-Scissor and Swords Dance

all his pokemon except Masquerain also got X-Scissor. all lv. 26 with Leavanny at 27

my team is composed of 23-25s alternating as I grind, Burgh's got leftovers and other held items.

Lost 4 times already just to see what other skills his pokeman has.

i love it

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got through reversal mountain, caught a staryu in undella town, a meinfoo which I need to rename, and a frillish in undella bay. Now I'm headed north.

Acc: Changed my Wash Rotom back to Frost Rotom in order to deal with Iris' Hydreigon.
Dis: I don't care if my alt B2 team has 4 fire weaknesses, it won't matter much in-game.
Dis: My alt Black2 team's Pokérus infection has run its course. They are now immunized.
Acc: My HM slaves, Legendaries, and Curtis' DW Togekiss still carry my Pokérus infection.
Acc: Now that my alt Black2 team has run out of Pokérus, I've put them in my Battle Box.
Acc: My White2, White1, and Black1 Battle Box teams are all fully formulated for combat.

Kalosian

So long
Finally finished the projects I have been working on for the past weeks, now I can move on to new things. Since the season changed a few days ago, I need to travel around Unova again on White 2. Last winter, I was still playing through the main story of the game, being somewhere between the 6th and 7th gym when the season ended. So I still have some parts of the region left to explore. I started from Mistralton and went north towards Twist Mountain, continuing around the region all the way to Nimbasa City. Along the way, I captured a Cryogonal in Twist Mountain. Then, I went to Lentimas and travelled through Reversal Mountain, took the Marine Tube to Humilau and travelled to the Pokemon League gate from there, captured a Spheal in Undella Bay along the way. Now, I only have Castelia City to Nuvema Town left, which I will take care of tomorrow. When I am done with that, I need to get started with EV-training some of the Pokemon I have obtained recently. But before that, I need to get the three remaining Power Items, so I need to trade over some Pokemon from Black 2 that are already EV-trained to use in the Subway to get enough BP so I can buy the remaining Power Items. In the meantime, I will try to plan everything regarding the Pokemon I am going to EV-train. On Black 2, I need to find something to do as well, not sure exactly what it will be. Maybe it will be some EV-training here as well.

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

So far, I've already gotten through the 6th floor of Black Tower, and the mystery behind it is very interesting. At first, I wasn't really all that disturbed when I heard someone had it built for the sake of entertainment, but then some pretty bad feelings started to sink in when I heard that someone was collecting all the information on the battles there. If Colress had the facility built, I wouldn't mind too much, but what if some other organization had the place built? Perhaps even the 6th Gen organization could have a hand in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.