• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Trained the team to level 60. Chatot learned Hyper Voice, which means its moveset is complete. Rufflet evolved into Braviary, which means that all members now are fully evolved. It also learned Superpower thanks to this, but its moveset is still not complete yet. Will continue tomorrow, but I am pretty sure the training will slow down quite a bit from now on.

White 2: Evolved the following Pokemon: Rhyhorn (into Rhydon), Smoochum, Omanyte and Kabuto. Also captured a Horsea, Goldeen and Dratini and evolved them into Seadra, Seaking and Dragonair. This means that I have done all evolutions from Kanto for now, but there will be a little more to do later. Next up, I will do all the breeding I need to do from Kanto and Johto.

Kall El

..Silence..
Leaves dance along the blowing wind, flying all around Aspertia City. My mother stops to watch the leaves fall before her doorstep, and suddenly her XTransciever starts ringing. She has a chat with Professer Juniper about a new Pokemon for me! Hmm, Bianca...a big, green, hat...Anyway, my mother steps into my house and calls for me. I walk into the kitchen/living room and she tells me about the new Pokemon and a device called a, "Pokedex". I go outside to meet my pal Hugh. His little sister that tags along gives me advice about the new Pokemon I'm getting. Hugh does something with his arm...Hugh decides to tag along while I go get my Pokemon, and we arrive at the Aspertia Lookout. I see the woman with the green hat, and call for her. She sees me and asks if she knows a boy named Nick. I say yes, and before I tell her it's me, her light bulb goes off in her head. She implies I'm Nick and I agree. She raises out her arms with the new Pokemon in a glass case that has a sliding screen. EDIT: Rather than Snivy, I decided with Tepig. He had a Brave Nature, which is nice because his Speed already sucks and now he can use some special attacks pretty well. Bianca suggests a battle with Hugh, so he sends out his Oshawott. I decide to use Tackle, Tail Whip, and Tackle again to beat him. Afterwards, Bianca shows me around the Pokemon Center. We go outside to find my Mother and Hugh's Sister. I obtain the Running Shoes and two Town Maps, one for Hugh and one for me. I go and meet Bianca and she teaches me how to catch a Pokemon. I then proceed to catch a Patrat and Purrloin. I fnd a strange man named Alder, who jumps from a cliff to tell my I'm, "not a seasoned trainer". I decide to follow him to Floccesy Town, but soon head to Route 20. I catch Sewaddle, Pidove, and Sunkern. My, the Music in this game is just amazing! I love the HP Bars in Black 2, the look nice along with all the other graphics. I battle the first few Trainers with ease. I get to Floccesy Ranch, where I catch Psyduck, Mareep, Azurill, Lillipup, and Riolu. To be continued...

Team:

Tepig - Level 8

P.S. If anyone has any ideas for my Team, please PM/VM me!

I thought I was descriptive in my updates :p
For your team you should do what I did, use Pokemon that you've never/rarely used.
It's much more fun then using Pokemon over and over again, that's something I've learnt.
You should try making a team that looks good together and has good synergy.
I say looks good because I usually look at my team and think "Am I happy?".

Viteh

No Day but Today
Finally got 49 wins in the super double train ^^. After losing twice at around 30~. Only Super Multi trophy left!

I thought I was descriptive in my updates :p
For your team you should do what I did, use Pokemon that you've never/rarely used.
It's much more fun then using Pokemon over and over again, that's something I've learnt.
You should try making a team that looks good together and has good synergy.
I say looks good because I usually look at my team and think "Am I happy?".

I like building diverse, strategic teams consisting solely of indigenous Pokémon. To me, it doesn't matter where the Pokémon sit in the tiers rankings, it only matters to me if I repeat as few types as possible. (pay no mind to my Platinum team... *cough*)

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Our final play through W2 before X and Y comes is about to begin! I decided to try something a little different. While I will have my team of my main 6 Pokemon, I will still train all my other Pokemon to keep up the levels. I will also have a level limit of the strongest Pokemon from the gym leader (for my main team). So it begins! We started in our homes like usual, and mom told us to find Bianca for a Pokemon. With Drake (name I gave to my rival) following us, we found her and she gave my starter, a Snivy called Tails. We battled Drake's Tepig and won. Bianca gave us a Pokedex and she taught us how to use the Pokemon Center. There we met a Pokemon Breeder who said something about this guy named N... Anyways, Bianca then taught us how to catch Pokemon and we got 10 Pokeballs. In the first route, we caught our first two Pokemon! A Patrat called Disney and a Purrloin called Sylvester! I trained Snivy to level 8, and Patrat and Purrloin to level 6. We got to Floccesy Town, and then proceeded to the next route, where we caught a Sewaddle called Chanel, and a Sunkern called Helios. Looking for a Pidove now. Then will train my reserves to level 8.

:495: Tails, level 10, Mild, Alert to Sounds, [Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Wrap]

:504: Disney, level 6, Brave, Loves to Eat, [Tackle, Leer, Bite]
:509: Sylvester, level 6, Timid, Likes to Fight, [Scratch, Growl, Assist]
:540: Chanel, level 3, Bold, Somewhat of a Clown, [Tackle, String Shot]
;191; Helios, level 4, Docile, Hates to Lose, [Absorb, Growth, Ingrain]

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Continued to train the team. I battled the Nimbasa trainers just like yesterday. Found them a lot easier today, probably because the team is at higher levels now. I also went to the Royal Unova, the Striaton Restaurant and my Rival in Driftveil. The last two was a bit tough due to the somewhat larger difference in levels, but I managed to do them anyway. I also battled some wild Pokemon at Route 1. All of this got all members of the team to level 66. A bit less than previous days, but that is what I had expected. Also, Braviary learned Brave Bird at level 63, which means that all members now have complete movesets.

White 2: Went to the Day Care and bred the following Pokemon: Caterpie, Spearow, Nidoran (multiple), Abra, Drowzee, Tyrogue (multiple), Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Aipom, Wooper and Munchlax. After that, I evolved the Caterpie into Metapod, two of the Nidoran into Nidorina and Nidorina, the Abra into Kadabra, and two of the Tyrogue into Hitmonchan and Hitmontop. I also did the last trade with my trade partner in Nimbasa, got a Togepi as the last Pokemon today. I evolved it all the way into Togekiss. I still have around 30 Pokemon left in the National Dex, most of them will have to be obtained through trades. But before doing that, I will try to get a few ones that can be obtained through fishing. Might not get them all, but I will at least try as I need to do some more fishing in this game.

ThisIsPatrick

Yesterday I transferred from Platinum my Metagross, Altaria, Dugtrio, Primeape, Wailord, Wailren. Metagross has been with me since Emerald and he is 3 levels away from being in his prime form. Altaria has been with me only since Platinum, she is a good Dragon sweeper for my team and its always good to have Metagross clean up if Altaria is in trouble. I was considering transferring over Charizard, Machamp and Salamence but I think they should stay in SS, maybe I'll transfer them if Gamefreak decides to make a remake of Kanto or Hoenn. Other than that I've been training up Vaporeon who I've nicknamed "Vapdos". he is level 51 at the moment but I'm hoping to get him up to Level 100 in a few weeks. Vapdos was in my WiFi practice team and he ended up sweeping a team consisting of Garchomp, Volcanora and Flareon.

Navarch

Last night I was able to evolve my Eevee into an Umbreon in Nimbassa City. Sadly, before that, it evolved into an Espeon because I though that nightime started at 8:00. I had to Soft Reset and had to replay some of my game. I did some catching for the Pokedex and flew to Pokestar Studios to make a quick movie since I had time to spare. I trained a little since my Pokemon were a bit underleveled. Then I headed to Elesa's Old Gym, which was a breeze thanks to Umbreon's Dig. I saved infront of Elesa's New Gym. To be continued...

Team:
Servine - Lv. 27
Magby - Lv. 27
Umbreon - Lv. 27

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Post-game; training my Glalie and soon hope to obtain an Infernape. Modest and with Nasty Plot. Just for fun. No competitive battling. Now that I'm on holidays, I'm free as a Fletchling ~

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Battled the same trainers as yesterday, got all members of team to level 71. Hadn't expected to get that far today. Battling the Striaton Brothers went much easier today, and the Rival also went a bit easier, though I am still having a bit of trouble against certain members of his team. But I expect it to go easier tomorrow as my team will be even stronger by then.

White 2: Went out to Route 1 to try and catch a Milotic there through fishing. I found one surprisingly fast after meeting a ton of Feebas first, captured it quickly as well. Continued out to Route 17 to try and find a Kingdra here, but couldn't find one, only Horsea. Will continue a bit tomorrow to see if I can find one. Tomorrow, I will also complete the National Dex by trading with my other 5th gen games, independently on how it goes with the fishing.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
On White 2 I recently completed the Unova Dex and was finally able to go the Nature Reserve. So I finally caught the shiny Haxorus. I caught a Jolly male with Mold Breaker.
And someone bred me a special Vulpix for me. A shiny female Drought Vulpix! And she is now on lv. 31 as a Ninetales. Her name is Kida.

The same person that traded me the rest of the Unova Dex pokemon, bred me the Vulpix as a favor.

White2
Dis: Haven't played for a couple days, due to my Join Avenue being disabled.
Acc: My Join Avenue will return to full functionality today.

Black2
Acc: Beat Areas 6 and 7 of Black Tower, earned the 20 Victories, Quick-Clear: Hard, and Pinpoint: Hard medals.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I finally got my shiny Golurk. Right now I'm running around outside Reversal Mountain seeing what I can scare up.

Violent Red

I finally got my shiny Golurk. Right now I'm running around outside Reversal Mountain seeing what I can scare up.

Congrats on your shiny Golurk, I am really impressed with your persistence :) x

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Continued with the training. The battle against my Rival went a bit easier today, but I still have some trouble against his Samurott and its dangerous Ice Beam. Might try a different strategy tomorrow and see how that works. I also battled some more trainers today. First of all, the Shadow Triad at Icirrus, since I hadn't battled them this season. I also decided to battle the two Game Freak members at their building in Castelia. They weren't as hard as I had expected, which is very good as they will only get easier from here on. I got four members of the team to level 76 and two to level 75.

White 2: Went out to Route 17 to try to find a Kingdra through fishing. I managed to find one suprisingly fast, captured it. Continued to Route 4 in order to try to get my final fishing target, a Relicanth. I found one quite quickly here as well, and captured it. I obtained all of the Pokemon that could be obtained through fishing, but I still hadn't done enough fishing. So I went to Humilau and fished up some random Shellder and Luvdisc, captured a few as well. And that was enough fishing in this game, I got the medal for fishing up 100 Pokemon. With that done, I could do the final part of the National Dex. I did a bunch of trades with Black and White, adding all the Pokemon I missed, so the National Dex is now completed. For that, I got a Traner Card upgrade, a Shiny Charm, a diploma, and a medal. Still missing a Meloetta though, will have to get one somehow in the future. But for now, it is done. Which means I can move on to other things. I have decided what I will do first... and that will start tomorrow.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
Playing my pokemon White 2 game, finally got all Unova pokemons and aiming for National dex completion, I also went to catch my shiny Haxorus and I was amazed that 1 premier ball was enough after weakening him with 2 waterfalls from my Lv. 81 Samurott, I'm up to almost 135 medals now.

Black 2 is just a backup game to get those exclusives and black city which I still didn't unlock yet on my white 2, got registeel and gigas as well as other legendaries including Latios and Zekrom.

Next goals: Completing national dex, get some more medals (1 mil exp. in a day, E4- single/double typed pokemons clearing, white treehollow and black city, or maybe start figuring out my subway team)

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Battled the same trainers as yesterday except for the Shadow Triad. Still not sure how to handle my Rival's Samurott, Focus Sash+Ice Beam seems to always take down at least one member of my team. Might try another different strategy tomorrow. Either way, I got one member of the team to level 80, and the remaining five to level 79, so there isn't much left on the training.

White 2: Went to the Nimbasa Stadiums and trained my Volcarona to level 90. It was at level 89 when I started, so that went really fast. It learned Hurricane which means that its moveset is complete. After that, time for something new. I decided to go to Pokestar Studios and make movies, since I want to do something else than just battles for a while. Though making the movies is kind of like battles, but in a different way, so there might not be that much of a difference after all. Either way, I went there and started. The only movie I had made previously was the first one in the Brycen-Man series, which I had to do in order to advance the story, and I did it the day after I got the game, which is quite long ago. Now, I continued by making the two remaining movies in the Brycen-Man series as well as all movies in the Invaders series and the first movie in the Big Monster series.

Status
Not open for further replies.