• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Heading North, I ran into a Fisherman who had 6 Magikarps', ARE YOU FOR REALLL? 6 MAGIKARP'S?

There's one in every game, annoyingly. He's the one trainer I try to avoid if I can at all help it.

Now that I've been freed from the Dragonspiral Tower I'm on Route 3, breeding for a shiny Magikarp.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I have mainly been working on training some Dark types for the Elite Four and Type Expert tournament. Last week, I trained an Umbreon and a Houndoom. Currently, I'm training Krookodile and Drapion.

While I was EV training those last two Pokemon, I encountered a shiny Golurk! This was my first random encounter shiny of Gen V. I threw a Dusk Ball at it, but it broke out immediately. So, I just used a Master Ball to catch it. :D
I had saved most of my Master Balls on Gen V just for a moment like that.

Also, I have been levelling up my Join Avenue some more. It's currently at rank 82.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Started working on my upcoming team. Will only train 4 Pokemon this time as I already have two ready since earlier. Today, I EV-trained these four and trained them to level 40. They are currently: Scrafty, Sneasel, Pupitar and Sharpedo. Will continue training them tomorrow.

White 2: Completed all the movies in the Mystery Doors of the Magical Land Series. Would have done more, but I was too lazy didn’t have enough time, will try to do more tomorrow instead.

Herdier

woof woof
Black 2: Been working on training a new team consisting of Leafeon, Electross, Salamence, Samurott, Arcanine, and Stoutland. I've battled a bunch of Pokemon on Route 1 and taken on the Elite Four a few times now to raise their levels. As of now, Leafeon is at level 56, Electross has yet to be evolved from a level 39 Eelektrik, Salamence is at level 54, Samurott at 75, Arcanine at 81, and Stoutland at 72. Also did some GTS trading and got some Pokemon needed to complete the pokedex. Started a GTS search for a Vulpix with drought as well, but still have yet to find one. I also bred and hatched multiple eggs, mostly Eevees, since I'm aiming to raise all the Eeveelutions to use in battles.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Trained the team to level 55. Sneasel learned Ice Shard and evolved into Weavile, Pupitar learned Crunch and Earthquake and evolved into Tyranitar. So now, all members of the team are fully evolved and they have their final movesets... almost. I was going to teach Night Slash to Weavile, but forgot about it, so I will have to do it tomorrow. Will also continue with the training tomorrow, going to see how far they can get.

White 2: Completed The Giant Woman series and did the first two movies in the Red Fog of Terror series. Should have done more, but didn't, so I didn't exactly compensate for my laziness from the last days. Will probably give it another try tomorrow instead.

Violent Red

Last night spent a few hours EV training my lil Electric team. Six Pokemon EV trained in one evening is probably my new record, it took a while especially because I wanted them fully EV trained but as low level as possible for the story. I think I did quite well, they are all between level 14-22. So now it's time to begin our journey! :)

TheEliteEmpoleon

I finally got around to EVing that event Deoxys, which is now a Deoxys-A. And I decided to finish off Black Tower. I only have two more levels left, then that Gible is all mine!

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: First of all, I taught Night Slash to my Weavile. Then, I continued with my training. I battled all trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums and all on the Royal Unova, two members of the trio in Striaton and my Rival at Driftveil as well as some wild Pokemon at Route 1 & 18. This was enough to get all members of the team to level 66. Everything didn't go smoothly though, I had a bit of trouble against certain trainers. I hope it will go better tomorrow.

White 2: Completed the last movie in the Red Fog of Terror series and all movies in the Everlasting Memories series. Should have done more, but didn't spend my time wisely, and then I also had to charge my DS. But now I only have one series of movies left to complete as well as that one extra movie, and I should be able to do all of that tomorrow.

Violent Red

Well I am truly gutted.

After spending the last week speeding through Black 2 for the challenge key, trading it over to White 2 and resetting my Black 2 for a new adventure, breeding and EV training a full team of lil Electric Pokemon for the Black 2 playthrough on Challenge Mode, I have just found out the hard way that I can't send over the Challenge Key from my White 2 even though it has Challenge Mode unlocked on it. All that time and energy wasted for NOTHING. I've got no motivation to do Black 2 again on normal mode, I wanted to experience the challenge of the harder mode. So yeah, just feeling a bit gutted right now.

I went back to my White 2 file and did some Magnemite trading and did my Avenue and got a few levels. I guess there is not much else to do now but complete my Pokedex, but feeling a bit burnt out on it.

Somebody motivate me :'(

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Black 2:
Still hatching Magikarp eggs. Took a break to hunt the daily swarm (Volbeat this time), then used the Skyarrow Bridge to hatch about 140 eggs I had in my PC bokes (was going for the 720 Boxed medal, but after I filled up to the original 16 boxes 8 more appeared so to the Pit with that). I also got the Magikarp Award and Pedaling Legend medals.

White 2:
Finished up in the Celestial Tower and Route 7. Went back to Mistralton and took on the gym, beat it pretty handily with Jolt the Magneton and Shogun the Samurott. Soon I might let Jolt evolve into a Magnezone; I wanted to keep it as a Magneton for a while. Hopped a plane to Lentimas Town and saved there.

telivisionhead

Black 2:
Slap Cherens face with Water Guns from Oshawott and 1 bug bite from Sewaddle. IN YO FACE CHEREN. I head to Virbank city with Oshawott and Sewaddle. Beating up the toddlers pokemon and the day care lady DUNSPARCE. I heal up then head to Virbank city complex. I beat those co-workers and the 2 youngster and 1 lass person. My team is about level 15 and sewaddle is level 16.
I heal up then train my team to level 20. Oshawott evolves and Sewaddle evolve. Head to the gym and beat Roxie easily. I go to the stupid Pokestar studios crap and spam click the "A" button until I get to the battle against "Masked Man Brycen" Use force palm then ice punch so I easily win! Hop into the boat and head to castelia city. I save after that.
My current team:
Oshie the Dewott- Level 20
Tackle
Razor Shell
Fury Cutter
Water gun
Leafster the Swadloon- level 21
Razor Leaf
Protect
Bug bite
Tackle

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Pokemon Black 2

Memory Link: Yes
Key System Settings: Default

"Hi there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!"
"My name is Professor Juniper. Everyone calls me the Pokemon professor."
"That's right! This world is widely inhabited by mysterious creatures called Pokemon!"
"Pokemon have mysterious powers, come in many shapes and live in many different places."
"We humans live happily with pokemon! Living and working together, we complement each other."
"We help each other out to accomplish different tasks."
"Having Pokemon batle one another is particularly popular, and it deepens the bond between people and Pokemon."
"And that is why I research Pokemon"
"Well that's enough from me..."
"Could you tell me about yourself?"

I have nuts!

"I'd like to know your name. Please tell me."

It's Exe and you'd better remember it!

"Could you tell me about your friend--the older boy who lives nearby?"

Well, his name is Rigel and he has a head that looks like a Qwilfish. He has nuts too :D

"Exe! I'm going to entrust you with a Pokemon. I'm sure you will be great partners!"
"The moment you choose a pokemon that will accompany you on your journey, your story will truly begin."
"During your journey, you will meet many pokemon and people with different personalities and points of view."
"I really hope you learn what is important to you as a result of your travels..."
"That's right! Befriend new people and pokemon and grow as a person. That's the most important goal of your journey!"
"Let's go visit the world of Pokemon!"

Yyyyeeeeeaaaaahhh!

=================================
Part One: The Beginning
=================================

Mom was outside watching as the leaves fall. *Ring ring ring* Her phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Why, Aurea Juniper!"
"It's been far too long! What can I do for you?"
"..."
"Wow! A pokedex..."
"For my chid?"
"Why that's great! I think a journey will be a wonderful experience!
"What now? She's already here?"
"Oh, for Pete's sake. You never change. Once you decided on something you just start going."
"OK! Bianca, right? A big, green hat. Got it."
"OK no worries!"

It was her old friend, Professor Aurea Juniper. She enters the house and I gain control of me. Just one question: what are those green things on my bed?
My mom talks to me..

"Do you know Professor Juniper? She''s a famous Pokemon researcher."

Yes. I met her on the opening part of the game. She explained some stuff and asked me some questions. Like my name and if I had nuts. Oh wait, I told her that.

"..."
"She's and old friend of mine, and she called me today for the first time in ages!"
"This is out of the blue, but, Exe!"
"Do you want a pokemon?"

*Nods wildly*

"Ok. Step one completed!"
"Well then, do you know what a pokedex is?"

Yep!

"I knew you would!"
"Isn't it amazing how it automatically records Pokemon you encounter?"
"Yet another question. You want a Pokedex, right?

Si!

"Ok. Step two completed!"
"Exe! Your course of action has been set!"
"A girl named Bianca has come here to meet you!"

Oh boy! I get a girlfriend!?

"She's professor Juniper's assistant. I was told to simply look for a big, green hat!"

Oh...

"That's right, you'll look for Bianca. And then you'll get a Pokedex and a pokemon to be your partner!"
"Oh that's right, your Xtransceiver is in your bag right? Do you know how to open your bag?"

Of course. *Uses crowbar* There, see?

"The girl's name is Bianca. I was told you should look for a big, green hat!"
"She might be lost because it's her first time here. Go look for her!"

I gain control of me again. Now time to look for a big, green hat named Bianca! On to the town!
*SNNNIIIIIIIIIFFFF* Ah! Fresh air! I then proceed north of my house, where I bumped in to Rigel.

"Hey, Exe! You get a Pokemon yet?"
"There aren't any Trainers around here and I'm getting bored!"

I'm about to--

"A person named Bianca is giving you a Pokemon? Really?"

(How the hell did he know that?)

"[Rigel's Sis] Exe. If you get a pokemon, take really, really good care of it, ok?
"..."
"Yeah..."
"Ok! Let's go get your Pokemon!"
"There's something I need to do. And to do that, I need someone I can trust besides my partner Pokemon. A person I can trust!"
"That's right I'm talking about you! You seem like you've got good instincts"
"You head on home."
"[Rigel's sis] Ok big brother! Bye-bye Exe!

Bye Rigel's sis. Whatever your name is.

"All riiight! Let's go find that person named Bianca!"

And now Rigel is somehow magnetised to my back...
I start exploring with Rigel. Talking to people, going inside buildings and checking trash cans. Why trash cans? Well you know what they say;
One man's Treasure is another man's trash. Errr....
Something like that.
After exploring the town we finally get to Aspertia City Outlook where the big, green hat-wearing person named Bianca is.
I approach her and start a conversation...

"It's sooo pretty!"
"Hey there, don't you agree?"
"Oh my name is Bianca. I'm the assistan of the pokemon Professor--Professor Juniper."
"By the way I'm looking for someone. Do you know a person named Exe?"

B**** you're looking at him. *Sshhwiiing*

"Oh wow! You're Exe! Wooow! You're ex-act-ly like what I heard!"

What did you hear ex-act-ly?

"Nice to meet you!"

Don't avoid the question, what did you hear?

"I have an important question. Will you help us completethe pokedex?"

Friggin NPCs...
Yeah sure.

"Oh, wow, thanks! Your support will help Professor Juniper's research forward!"
"Ok then! Ta-daa!"
"In here is the Pokemon that will be your partner!"

Bianca has buck teeth! Lolololol
Anyway, I chose you, Osh--Tep--Sni--Osh--Snivy! Haha!

495.png

Sir Pent Lvl 5
Overgrow
No item
Serious
Tackle/Leer

"Oh wow! you and Snivy are a perfect match!"

Of course we are! And I'm gonna name him Sir Pent!

"Now that you have your own Pokemon, I'll give you this too--a Pokedex!"

H-Holy crap! A pokedex appeared in the sky!

"You want to know what it does?"

NO.

"The Pokedex is a high-tech.....
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!

"So Professor Juniper wants you to carry this Pokedex, visit a lot of plaes and meeat all the Pokemon in the Unova region!"

And Rigel comes along and asks how long do I plan to keep him waiting. For ETERNITY! Ahahahahaha! He sees my Snivy and this thing in my hand and asks what it is.
It's a Pokedex! You jelly?

"..."
"Please give me a Pokedex too!"

Guess he is.
After explaining why he wanted a pokedex Bianca gives him one. She then gets a cool idea and says we should battle.
Ok! You're on Qwilfish Head! After that epic battle of Tackle and Tackle me and Sir Pent won! Wooooooo!

"Huh, I lost. This is different than battling with wild Pokemon!"
"Well, whatever. I'm just happy to know you're a Trainer I can count on!"
"Cool, I'm heading off first. Get stronger."

Bye Qwilf--I mean Rigel!

"The Pokemon on both sides did their best!

IKR! It was a grand, epic battle of awesome proportions!
Bianca then teleports me to the Pokemon Center where she teaches me all manner of vile and disgusting stuff like, the Pokemart and how to use a PC!
I also talked to a guy who was reminiscing the past. Weird part is that I can see his memories! I have mind reading abilities wooo!
We go out of the Pokemon Center and Mom and Rigel's sis come running toward us.

"Oh! Nice to meet you! You must be Biaca right?"

*Feels ignored*

"And Exe picked Snivy, then! Hee hee! Looking good!"

:D

"Oh, I almost forgot take these Running Shoes"
"A perfect fit! I'll read the instructins to you"
"Hold the B button to run faster than normal. Put on the Running shoes and race around to your hearts content!"
"Now, you and Snivy can run anywhere you want!"

So I can't run with my normal sneakers and need to have Running Shoes just to run. LOGIC!
Rigel's sis gives me a--H-Holy crap there's a map in the sky! She gives me another and asks if I could deliver it to Rigel. And mom comments on how nice it is to have a town map.
Bianca becomes happy seeing this "joyous" occasion and leaves.

================================
Part Two: First Badge get!
================================
Note: If events like the one in Floccesy Ranch are to small too make an entire part I'll just put it along with other smaller/bigger events to make a full part/chapter.

I finally got my first Pokemon and Pokedex! Time to finally head out to my journey. As I was getting through the gate the lady at the counter called my name and gave me a potion
as a present for my journey. Didn't know NPCs like these could actually be familiar to main characters.
When I got out of the gate I encountered the big, green hat again. And--oh god she's gonna teach me how to catch pokemon by making me watch the tutorial! Noooooo!
After that she gave me ten pokeba--TEN!? Wow. Anyway, I continue toward the route battling pokemon and getting Sir Pent to Lvl 10.
I was walking toward Floccesy Town when...

"You there, Trainer!"
"My name is Alder!"

What the? How the hell did you get up there!?

"I'm a Trainer with a keen interest in the world. One of my goals is to tell how wonderful it is to walk toward the future together with Pokemon."

Ok. That's good and all but can you tell me how--OMG! He just jumped from 7 meters up!

"And you are?"

Wooow....Err, I mean Exe. The name's Exe.
Alder then gets close and starts sniffing me for some reason...

"Your Snivy is a fine-looking pokemon!"
"But your not exactly a seasoned Trainer yet..."
"Indeed! I'll train you a little. Follow me!"

What should I do!? He said he'd "train" me a little!
Meh. Might as well follow him.
I go into town and see him. He then asks me if my Pokemon are well and says his house is just a little farther and heads north.
I heal up my Pokemon and explore the first part of the town. The one with the Clocktower thing. I proceed towards north where Alder's house is.
He notices I have two town maps and said I should first deliver it to Rigel. So he saw Qwilfish Head before.
I go toward Route 20 and pass through the fallen autumn leaves. I then battled the trainers there as well as find a fat guy blocking the road and some hidden items.
One is in a rock west then north of the fat guy, and the other is in a small secret route back to Floccesy Town.
I walked around in the grass for a bit hoping to find two Riolus all the while knocking out pokemon that weren't Riolu.
After walking through these things called grass(Seriously, they look like the weeds from Harvest moon. I like the HG/SS grass better, but that's just me) I finally
found a Riolu. So I weakened it a caught it in a pokeball. Timid nature with Steadfast. Wooo!
While training this Riolu I encountered another one same deal caught in a Pokeball but with Adamant nature and Steadfast.
Lucky me! The reason I wanted two was to use a Special and Physical variant at the same time.
Just trying out new stuff so the game won't get boring. Having two of the same species, I mean.
I then trained both and continued to enter the inner part of the Ranch, where I encountered Rigel wanting to test me. I beat him and two couples show up.

"[Guy] I thought it was lively around here! You were having a Pokemon battle, huh?"
"[Guy] Isn't it nice to be young!"
"[Rigel Who are you?"
"[Guy] I'm the owner of this ranch and this is my wife!"

She then gives us free potions, yay.

"[Guy] By the way you didn't happen to see a Herdier around here did you? I can't figure out where it went."
"[Guy] Our two Herdier are always together and this is the first time one has wandered off. I'm a little worried..."
"[Rigel] You're a little worried? Are you KIDDING me!?"
"[Rigel] Your pokemon might be lost forever!"

Rigel then volunteers to look for the missing Herdier and forcefully asks me to help out. Ruuude.
Why is he so mad anyway?
By the way the lady breeder can heal my entire team. Ahhh TV convenience!
I enter the inner part of the ranch and battle the Trainers there and explore.

"Baah bah"

Thats what the Mareep said when I asked for clues.
I entered the mini-forest part of the ranch, and again battled some trainers there as well as a janitor using a mop OUTDOORS.
I continued onward until me and Rigel heard a Pokemon sound. That has got to be it! How do I know? Because I see it in the screen. Trollololol
Went further in and saw a shady-looking guy. He panicks but says he's from Team Plasma. He then tries to run away by distracting me with a TM he threw.
Haha! Finders keepers! Rigel went back and got the owner of the Herdier. And he's still mad.

I go back to Alder's house so we can begin the training. Alder made me battle two trainers with elemental monkeys. One whom my starter is weak to
and the other whom my starter is strong against. After the training had ended I went outside and saw a middle-aged man wearing orange glasses and
forcedme to take this thing called the Medal Box. He says after fulfilling some conditions and working hard I will be able to get more medals. He gave me a few medals to
start things off.

Alder then comes out of the door and says the new Gym Leader just arrived in Aspertia City. So off I go.
I entered the school and talked to the Trainers there and went to the back of the school, where the gym is.
I saw the Gym Leader talking to the Gym Trainers and after some small introductions I finally get to challenge the Aspertia Gym.
Before that, Clyde the Gym Guide gave me a bottle of Fresh Water. I'am kind of thirsty...*glug glug glug*
Challenged the two Trainers and they went down pretty quickly. All that's left is Cheren.

495.png

Sir Pent Lvl 14
Overgrow
No item
Serious
Tackle/Leer/VineWhip/Wrap

447.png

Riolu Lvl 12
Steadfast
No item
Timid
Endure/QuickAttack/Feint/Counter

447.png

Riolu Lvl 12
Steadfast
No item
Adamant
Endure/QuickAttack/Feint/Counter

I sent out Sir Pent first then proceeded to VineWhip the opponent until it fainted. Cheren sent out his Lilipup I switched Sir Pent with
Riolu (Adamant) and got hit by Lilipup on switch. I attacked with QuickAttack and got knocked out by his follow up attack. I switched in
the other Riolu and used QuickAttack while he used WorkUp. My QuickAttack Didn't do much so I picked Counter, he attacked, and my Riolu got
to red HP and retaliated with double the damge with Counter, which knocked out his Lilipup.
I won the battle, wooooooo! And now for the badge...
Ooooh...Pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny...

I went out of the gym and the big, green hat appeared out of nowhere, and asked how my battle went with the Gym Leader. She then notices
my new, shiny badge. Cheren comes out of the school and noticed me talking with Bianca. They talk for a bit about old times, then Bianca asks
Cheren why is he here. Cheren says that he wanted to register me in his Xtransceiver. Cheren goes ahead, but Bianca wanted to be in too. So they
both ended up registering me in their phone-watch-thing. Bianca also registered Prof. Juniper in mine. After that the Professor
called and--OMG! Four screens WITHIN a screen. SCREENCEPTION!!!

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
finally got so bored that i went pokehunting i got several critical catches all in the same hour, i caught litwick and skarmoary and many other pokemon

I have officially stopped playing BW2 until XY come out. When they do, and I unlock the ability to transfer from past games, I will transfer my old Pokémon from BW2 to XY, and restart my BW2 games. You will see no further updates from me until then.

xKatie0391

Got my Join Avenue to rank 7 today. Also went and caught Uxie, Azelf, and Terrakion. All in Pokeballs :D Cobalion didn't want to stay in a Pokeball, so I turned it off and will go back later and try again. Then I'll go and get Mesprit

Violent Red

Yesterday I began with my usual Magnemite trading followed by Join Avenue and levelled my Dojo and Emporium up!

Then I decided to catch all the legendaries remaining in my game, even if I'd already got them in my Dex from trading.

I started by catching Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, all three of which I needed Dex entries for so that was awesome!

Then I went and explored Clay Tunnel for the first time. I knew it was always there, but I'd always been so busy with the Tree Hollow, PWT and EV training to explore it. So anyways, we had fun exploring and at the end, did the puzzle and caught Regirock even though I had all three Regi's transferred over from my Heart Gold game. I then turned the room into the Ice Temple and caught Regice.

After this I was a bit worried because I couldn't turn the room into the Steel one. I was worried that I needed all three Regis from THIS game, not previous games to unlock Regigigas. Luckily, he accepted my old Registeel and for the first time ever in my Pokemon history, I caught Regigas. He was just always a legendary that eluded me for some reason. Well we finally got him.

Next we went and caught Reshiram and Kyurum and then fused them and after that we caught Terrakion even though I got an EV trained Jolly one.

After that I caught my swarm Pokemon, a Crogunk :)

So a nice evening spent exploring deep caves and catching legendaries, always fun!

I must say, Breloom is the ultimate catcher Pokemon. I have an EV trained Technician Breloom that I've taught False Swipe to. Legendaries are much easier to catch when you can get their HP to exactly 1 hp and have a 100% accuracy sleep inducer in Spore!

Excellent work, Bree!!!

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Still on the trail of shiny Magikarp in Black 2. While hatching eggs I occasionally go check out the one hidden grotto I can reach on Route 3 without surfing. I caught Pachirisu and Manectric there. Going to use both for breeding; I want my pink electric squirrel and blue Electrike. Also found some stuff I can sell later.

Status
Not open for further replies.