• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So next I dashed to PokeStar Studios. I wandered around and made a film, then I ran back to Virbank City and visited the port. I saw Roxie and Hugh confronting Team Plasma grunts and I fought one of them. The other grunt ran away though, but I got the Cut HM from Roxie and I went after the grunt and defeated them on Route 20. I returned to Virbank and Roxie's dad ferried me to Castelia City. Once there, I registered Hugh in the Xtransceiver and sashayed to Studio Castelia, the Medal Rally building, and the Battle Company office and found some Harlequins and got a Bicycle as a prize. I healed my Pokemon after battling at the Game Freak building as well and then I wandered to the Castelia Sewers and saved.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Decided to train a bit more before taking on the Gym in Humilau. I fought all the trainers in Undella Bay since I'd skipped them earlier. After that, I flew to Nimbasa and went over to the sport stadiums and battled everyone there too.

Once I was done training, I flew back to Humilau and headed into the Gym. I sailed on some lily pads to get around and eventually reached Marlon. I sent out my Rotom against his Wailord and took it out with a single Thunderbolt. Then, I switched to my Ludicolo as Marlon sent in his Carracosta. My Ludicolo used Toxic to take out a little bit of Carracosta's HP on the first turn, then finished it off with Giga Drain on the next turn. After that, I went back to Rotom and used Thunderbolt again to defeat Mantine.

I kept with Rotom as Marlon sent in his Jellicent. I tried using Will-O-Wisp, but it missed, and Rotom took a lot of damage when it got hit by Shadow Ball. I successfully used Will-O-Wisp on the next turn, though Rotom died to another Shadow Ball. I then sent out my Krookodile and defeated Jellicent with Crunch.
I defeated Marlon and earned my eighth badge.

Lorde

After chatting with Iris, I entered the Castelia Sewers and was joined by Hugh. I caught a wild Grimer for my Dex and slayed wild Pokemon, then Hugh and I fought trainers via Tag Battles as well. I picked up some items and then Hugh and I spotted Team Plasma grunts and we fought them. Next Gym Leader Burgh showed up, then Hugh gave me the Strength HM next and I met Colress. Afterwards, Hugh and Burgh left the sewer and I stayed behind and visited the park and caught a wild Eevee, Skitty, and Petilil. I then explored Castelia City some more and wandered to Cafe Sonata and bought a Casteliacone at Mode Street. I then visited the Pokemon Center to heal my team and I saved at the Castelia Gym.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I rode a lily pad back to the front of the Gym and then headed back outside. I spoke with Hugh and Marlon for a while and then headed to the Pokemon Center to heal my team. After that, I went up to Route 22. I walked around and trained for a bit until I saw Terrakion sitting out in the open. Colress then appeared and talked to me for a while before giving me the Colress Machine. After that, I ignored Terrakion for the moment and finished exploring Route 22.

Then, I went back through Humilau and Route 21 to return to Seaside Cave. I went over to an exit that was blocked by a huge Crustle and used the Colress Machine on it. The Crustle attacked and I defeated it with my Tauros. After that, I was able to go through the exit, which took me to the other section of Route 21. I saw Hugh and Marlon again, along with Team Plasma's ship. I went on the ship with Hugh to confront Team Plasma.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I evolved Stella. After that I went through the celestial tower and beat all of the trainers. I also caught a global which I named Polly and Pasquel evolved. Then I beat the trainers in the gym and got Stella to lv 37. Finally I beat Skyla very easily with Stella and Pasquel. Next I will get Twiggy to lv 34 and then go to Lacunosa town. Current team
Ace the flareon and Geranium the Lilligant lv 37 each
Stella the gigabit and Pasquel the galvantula lv 37 each
Twiggy the unfezant and Nick the duosian lv 33 and 34

Aquarelle

Staff member
On the Plasma Frigate, Hugh and I had to battle some Team Plasma Grunts. Hugh was kind of useless in that fight, but my Pokemon were able to take down the grunts quite easily. After that, we saw that there were some electrical barriers blocking the way, so we had to head to a different part of the ship to find a way to get rid of them. So, I went to the level below the deck and ended up in an area with lots of rooms and warp panels. I went into every room and defeated a ton of Plasma Grunts, then stepped in the panels and warped around. I ended up warping into rooms with switches that deactivated the barriers in the first room once I stepped on them.

Once all the barriers were gone, I returned to that room and continued on. I soon ran into Zinzolin again, who showed me that Team Plasma had captured Kyurem. Hugh then came into the room and the two of us teamed up again to fight Zinzolin and a Plasma Grunt. After that battle, Hugh and I got tossed off the ship and it flew away. Then, Cheren showed up to tell me that the ship was heading towards Giant Chasm, so I guess I'll head there next.

Lorde

Once inside of the Castelia City Gym, I walked around the Gym's layout of silk cocoons and as I moved around, I thrashed several Gym trainers and their Bug-type Pokemon. I entered more cocoons and I eventually reached Gym Leader Burgh's artsy room and battled him. I used Tranquill against Burgh's Swadloon and slayed it with Air Cutter, then I defeated his Dwebble with Psyduck's Water Pulse attacks. Finally, I emasculated Burgh's Leavanny with Pignite's Flame Charge and attained the Insect Badge and Struggle Bug TM from Burgh. I ran outside next and healed my darlings at the PC, then I hurried north. I picked up an Amulet Coin and the Attract TM inside of some buildings next and I headed out to Route 4.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got Twiggy to lv 34. After that I went back to Driftveil and got more moo moo milks and taught Stella iron head. Then I went back to Mistralton and then headed to Lacunosa town. Next I did everything in Lacunosa which isn't much. Then I Caught a camerupt which I named Shelly. Then I went through the strange house and caught a litwik which I named Smokey. Finally I started going through reversal mountain. Current team
Ace the flareon and Geranium the Lilligant lv 37 each
Stella the gigalith and Pasquel the galvantula lv 37 each
Twiggy the unfezant and Nick the duosian lv 37 and 35

Aquarelle

Staff member
I walked all the way back to Humilau City and stopped by the Pokemon Center briefly. Then, I went back up to Route 22 and headed into the cave part of Giant Chasm. I spent some time looking around the cave and picked up all the items I could find. After that, I headed out of the cave and into the forest section of the chasm. There, I met up with Hugh and saw some former Team Plasma members confronting current Plasmas. Hugh and I each then had to fight a Plasma Grunt.

Once I defeated the grunt, I started making my way over to the Plasma Frigate. I had to walk on some ice, which made getting around a little tricky, but it wasn't too bad. I then went onto the ship and started walking around on the deck.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got through reversal mountain. After that I went to the route south of undella town and I caught a drifblim. I also beat all of the trainers. Then I beat my rival easily with just Stella and Pasquel. After that I caught a pelipper north of Undella town which I named Peecko. I also lost Nick and Twiggy to a stupid trainers scrafty. I replaced them with Fin, my ducklett and Shelly, my camerupt. Now to do more training... Current team
Ace the flareon and Geranium the Lilligant lv 38 and 39
Stella the gigalith and Pasquel the galvantula lv 40 each
Fin the ducklett and Shelly the camerupt lv 28 and 33

Lorde

As I left Castelia City, Bianca stopped me and she handed me the Dowsing Machine at the gatehouse. Next I hurried north along Route 4 and caught a wild Scraggy and Sandile in the sand and fought a couple of trainers. As I walked to the center of the path, I saw Colress again and he made the Crustle that blocked the road leave. I then battled him and slayed his Klink and Magnemite with Pignite. Once he left, I ran along the ruins and battled more trainers and found items in the sand. I soon arrived at the gatehouse that led into Nimbasa City, and inside of Join Avenue, I chatted with the manager. He put me in charge of the facility and I quickly added a shop and purchased a few items, then I finally set foot in Nimbasa.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Walked around the Plasma Frigate and entered a room I didn't go to earlier. I fought a couple of grunts and then stepped on a warp panel that took me to a room with another electrical barrier. This barrier required a password to deactivate, so I had to fight some more Team Plasma Grunts in order to get the password. I walked around on a maze of pipes and eventually got the password.

After entering the password, I got stopped by Zinzolin again and had to have yet another battle with him. I defeated him using my Ludicolo and Emboar and then stepped on another warp panel. That warped me into a room with Colress, who I had to fight next. I sent out my Ludicolo into battle against his Magneton and used Ice Beam on the first turn to chop off some of its HP. Then, Magenton Thunder Waved me and then used Volt Switch on the next turn. Colress's Magnezone came out next and killed itselft and my Ludicolo with Explosion.

Next, I sent in my Krookodile and had it take down Metang and Beheeyem with Earthquake and Crunch respectively. I then switched to Emboar to Flamethrower Klinklang and then Tauros to finish off Magneton with Bulldoze.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finished getting everyone to lv 40. After that I made my way to the next town after getting psychic and beating all of the trainers. Then I beat Zinzilin and the plasma grunt easily with just Stella. Next I caught a roselia on the next route which I named Rosie. I also beat all of the trainers. Then I got to village bridge, beat all of the trainers, and caught a seviper which I named Mr. Scaley. Finally I caught a gligar on the next route which i named Amelia and got to Opelucid city. Current team
Ace the flareon and Geranium the Lilligant lv 40 each
Stella the gigalith and Pasquel the galvantula lv 43 each
Fin the Swanna and Shelly the camerupt lv 43 each

Lorde

So once I was in Nimbasa City, I visited the Battle Subway and saw Subway Masters Ingo and Emmet. I quickly teamed up with Rosa and we slayed Ingo and Emmet's Boldore and Gurdurr, then I healed my team at the Nimbasa City PC. I visited the Small Court and Big Stadium afterwards and fought trainers inside, then I snatched the Prop Case at the Pokemon Musical building. I visited the Ferris wheel next and found the Dropped Item nearby and then I left Nimbasa City afterwards to do some grinding at the Desert Resort. I went back south to Route 4 and then I walked through wind and sand and caught a Maractus, Sandshrew, and Trapinch. I battled trainers and then I entered Relic Castle and I caught a Yamask.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I went to route 9 and while battling the trainers I lost Ace DX I replaced him with Mr. Scaley. I also caught a Garboder. Now for more training >.> current team
Geranium the Lilligant and Mr. Scaley the seviper lv 42 and 39
Stella the gigalith and Pasquel the galvantula lv 43 each
Fin the Swanna and Shelly the camerupt lv 43 each

Aquarelle

Staff member
After defeating Colress, I warped back to the previous room and healed my team. Then, I stepped on a different warp panel and warped to the final room of the ship. There, I found Ghetsis and listened to his speech about his plans to take over Unova. He left after that, leaving me with the Shadow Triad. I then had to fight all three of the Shadow Triad members. They fortunately weren't too hard thanks to my Ludicolo, Tauros, and Rotom.
Also, Hugh came into the room too and finally got his sister's Purrloin Liepard back so hopefully he'll stop whining about it. >_>

After all that, I was able to leave the frigate at last. I stepped outside onto more ice and had to slide around until reaching normal ground. Then, I ran through the chasm until I came across another cave. I stepped inside.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got everyone to lv 45. After that I beat the rest of the trainers in the gym and then got everyone to lv 47. Then I miraculously beat Drayden without loosing anyone. Shelly beat his druddigan and Fin beat his flygon. His haxorus used dragon tale to switch to Geranium but I put it to sleep and switched to Mr. Scaley and got a critical with poison jab and killed haxorus ^^ finally I beat all of the plasmas plus Zinzilin and the shadow triad. Next I will be going to Humilah. Current team
Geranium the Lilligant and Mr. Scaley the seviper (mvp) lv 47 each
Stella the gigalith and Pasquel the galvantula lv 48 and 47
Fin the swanna and Shelly the camerupt lv 49 each

Lorde

I kept exploring the Relic Castle and I fought Psychics and got the Rock Tomb TM, then I grinded for 50 minutes. After training, I dashed back to Nimbasa City and I sashayed towards the Nimbasa City Gym. Once inside, I strutted along the catwalk and thrashed Gym trainers and their Electric-types, then I faced Gym Leader Elesa. I used Krokorok's Rock Tomb to defeat Elesa's Emolga, then I used Krokorok's Dig to slay Elesa's Zebstrika. I defeated Elesa's Flaaffy with Pignite's Flame Charge last and won the Bolt Badge and Volt Switch TM. I left the Gym and spotted Hugh with a couple of Team Plasma grunts by the Big Stadium. After fighting them and gossiping with Hugh, I sashayed to Route 16 and visited Lostlorn Forest.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I caught a meinfoo on the route north of Humilau city and named her Mika. After beating all of those trainers I went to the seaside cave and beat all of the trainers but I lost Shelly DX I replaced her with Smokey, my litwik. After that I got to the plasma frigate and lost Pasquel to a stupid plasma grunt. I replaced him with my mantine which his name escapesme at the moment XD. Current team
Geranium the lilligant and Mr. Scaley the seviper lv 49 each
Stella the gigalith and mantine?? lv 50 and 45
Fin the swanna and Smokey the litwik lv 49 and 34

Aquarelle

Staff member
I wandered to the back of the cave and saw Ghetsis there. He summoned Kyurem and tried to get it to use Glaciate on me...but then N and Zekrom swooped in at the last second to save the day! How lucky!
But then, Ghetsis took out the DNA Splicers. The splicers and "Absofusion" (>_>) were used to fuse Kyurem and Zekrom into Black Kyurem. I then had to fight Black Kyurem and had a pretty easy time taking it down with my Tauros.

After that, Ghetsis made me battle him. I sent out my Tauros against his Cofagrigus, but soon switched to Krookodile since Tauros wasn't a good matchup. Krookodile used Hone Claws and then took out Cofagrigus with Crunch. Then, Krookodile proceeded to defeat Seismitoad and Drapion as well with Earthquake. Next, I switched to Sigilyph to Psyshock Toxicroak and then Emboar to take down Eelektross with Hidden Power and Flamethrower. Finally, Ghetsis sent out his Hydreigon, while I went over to Ludicolo and won after spamming Ice Beam several times.

Once Ghetsis was defeated, he was super mad and out of control and got taken away by the Shadow Triad. N thanked me and told me about going to the Pokemon League before flying away on Zekrom. Finally, Hugh showed up to tell me to go to the league next as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.