• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I dashed through Lostlorn Forest next, got the Snarl TM, and caught a wild Swadloon, Combee, and Panpour in the grass. I backtracked to Nimbasa City next and I hurried to Route 5. Once there, I saw Bianca and she gave me the Fly HM and explained the Hidden Grottoes to me. Afterwards, I fought a few trainers on the road including Charles and caught a Minccino and Solosis, then I crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge. I quickly sprinted into Driftveil City and saw some Team Plasma grunts. After Hugh chased after one, I healed my Pokemon at the PC, then I dashed around Driftveil City and visited a home where ex-Team Plasma members lived. I spoke to Rood and fought him, then I obtained a Zorua from him and saved.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finished getting everyone to lv 50 finally. Man I hate training. After that I went back and beat the rest of the plasma grunts and Zinzilin with Smokey. Then I went through the giant chasm and caught a pilot wine which I named Manny. Then I went and beat more plasma grunts, Zinzilin again and Colress with yet again just Smokey. She beat his whole team ^^ finally I beat Ghetsis but not without loosing both Mr. Scaley and Geranium DX Fin got his revenge on both toxicroak and hydreigan though. Current team
Stella the gigalith and Fin the swanna lv 50 each
Smokey the chandalure and Ray the mantine lv 52 and 50

Aquarelle

Staff member
I headed out of the cave I fought Kyurem and Ghetsis in and returned to the forest part of Giant Chasm. I wandered around the forest for a while since there were still several items I needed to pick up. After I found all the items, I went into the cave at the front of the forest and went over to the exit leading to Route 23.

Once I was on Route 23, I entered a nearby house and healed my team in there. Then, I went back outside and started exploring. There were a lot of trainers for me to fight and quite a large area to explore on this route. It took me quite a long time to do everything. Finally, I finished exploring and headed up to the badge check area. I saw N there and obtained the Waterfall HM from him, then had all my badges checked.

After that, I came across a Pokemon Center and went inside to heal and buy some things. Next time, I will begin going through Victory Road.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finished getting everyone to lv 55. Hopefully I won't have to train up anymore except for the elite 4. After that I started going through Victory road. Next I will be completing it and hopefully it won't take to long to train for the final battles. Current team
Stella the gigalith and Ray the mantine lv 55 each
Smokey the chandalure and Fin the swanna lv 56 each
Manny the mamoswine and Mika the meinshao lv 55 each

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I spoke with other ex-Team Plasma members and Anthea and Concordia as well, then I headed outside and wandered to several hotels and gossiped with NPCs. I got several items, then I dashed to the Pokemon Center and swapped Pokemon. I visited the market, then I sashayed to the Driftveil City Gym next. I fought several Gym trainers and their Ground-types as I moved via the Gym's conveyor belts and I soon reached Gym Leader Clay's spot and challenged him. I fought against his Krokorok first and I thrashed it with Golduck's Water Pulse, then I fought Clay's Sandslash and defeated it with Roselia's Giga Drain. Lastly, I beat Clay's Excadrill with Emboar's Heat Crash and won the Quake Badge and the Bulldoze TM.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finished getting my team to lv 58. After that I took on the elite 4. I started with Shantal. I didn't loose anyone to her although I forgot to switch my teams and ended up using Ray and Stella instead of Smokey. I lost Mika to Grimsley but Manny managed to beat the rest of his party. I didn't loose anyone to Katlin. I also didn't loose anyone to Marshal either but by the end of Iris only Smokey was left and managed to beat her. Good job team =) winning team
Stella the gigalith (rip) and Ray the mantine (rip) lv 58 each
Smokey (MVP) the chandalure and Fin (rip) the swanna lv 61 and 58
Mika the meinshao (rip) and Manny the mamoswine (rip) lv 58

Aquarelle

Staff member
Went through Victory Road today. I ended up going through the entire thing in one go, which took quite some time. There were sooo many areas to visit and a lot of trainers, too. I eventually reached the final room, where Hugh ran up to me for another rival battle. He sent out his Unfezant against my Tauros and I took it down with Strength and Rock Slide. After that, I switched to Krookodile as Hugh sent in his Simisage and boosted my stats with Hone Claws. Then, I defeated Simisage with Crunch and used Earthquake to win against Bouffalant and Samurott as well.

After defeating Hugh, I continued on my way and soon reached the Pokemon League. I healed my team and then saved my game. Next time, I think I will train a bit more before taking on the Elite Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.