• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukamina

I just got my game today, and I'm loving it so far. I was looking around the farm for a Riolu (still haven't encountered one) and a shiny Mareep appeared! This is only the second time I've randomly encountered a shiny and my first time to catch one. I'm extra happy 'cause I love Mareep and was gunna have one on my team anyway...

Vandslaux

I got the game today.

Riolu appears at Sangi Ranch? I was just searching there, and I only found Patrat/Lillipup/Psyduck. Sweet, going to catch one.

I beat Cheren, and Wotty the Oshawott is lv 13. Going to trade over my shiny Houndour from White.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Downloaded the singing Piplup.

Saved on route 20. Why?

I hunted for a shiny there. And finally caught one.^^

- shiny Venipede -

Too bad I'm not using her as I've got Crobat already for poison type pokemon.

Afterwards, I went back to Castelia City and headed to Desert Resort, cleared all the trainers on the way, while leveling up my team at the same time, especially the grass pokemon, preparing them for electric gym.
I saved in Desert Resort to hunt my last team member. Which is not just any pokemon. But a shiny one.^^

Cutty's current team:
~ Snake the Servein lv 30 (m)
~ Veina the Tynamo lv 28 (f) MM shiny
~ Chicharito the Roseria lv 29 (m) chained shiny
~ Skye the Crobat lv 28 (m)
~ Qua the Vaporeon lv 25 (m)
~ ?

Vandslaux

I went into Driftveil and helped out the Plasma Grunt. I then went and faced a Team Plasma Sage, and allowed Zorua into my party, going to go get the Snarl TM from Lostlorn Forest. I'm currently training on the trainers on Route 6 to challenge Clay, after RNGing a HP Ice DW Foongus from the Hidden Hollow. My team:
Gliscor lv 28
Ayra (Lucario) lv 27
Zorua lv 27
Wotty (Dewott) lv 26
Houndoom lv 27
Mincinno lv 26

SEGludian

I got my copy of Black 2 a while ago. Early-ish July if I remember. When I heard about it I decided that I wanted the Shiny charm. A lot. I had an almost finished pokedex on Diamond sitting on the Pokemon ranch so I finished it up (except for some legendary exclusives) and sent it over to my English Pokemon Black. It won't let you send from an English to a Japanese game for whatever reason. Well after weeks of playing that dumb arrow game and shipping things back and forth I finally finished my pokedex (again except for some legendary exclusives) and got the shiny charm today. I think I will try it out looking for a venipede now. I may try to breed for a Larvesta too. Well I may need to wait for the DS to recharge first.

I was really angry when I tried trading around a Kadabra holding an everstone and it evolved into Alakazam. Is that normal? I thought the everstone would stop that from happening. I decided to just breed for the other trade-only evolvers and let the new game evolve and keep them. Anyway, shiny charm woo!

confuser987

I got my copy of Black 2 a while ago. Early-ish July if I remember. When I heard about it I decided that I wanted the Shiny charm. A lot. I had an almost finished pokedex on Diamond sitting on the Pokemon ranch so I finished it up (except for some legendary exclusives) and sent it over to my English Pokemon Black. It won't let you send from an English to a Japanese game for whatever reason. Well after weeks of playing that dumb arrow game and shipping things back and forth I finally finished my pokedex (again except for some legendary exclusives) and got the shiny charm today. I think I will try it out looking for a venipede now. I may try to breed for a Larvesta too. Well I may need to wait for the DS to recharge first.

I was really angry when I tried trading around a Kadabra holding an everstone and it evolved into Alakazam. Is that normal? I thought the everstone would stop that from happening. I decided to just breed for the other trade-only evolvers and let the new game evolve and keep them. Anyway, shiny charm woo!

You should've pressed "B" to cancel the evolution.

ToeyJoey

The Count

CTG

Just beat Poison gym on challenge mode using magnemite for everything except the mudslapping grimer. Used the pilup (now a prinplup) that i got the the wifi event to take care of that.

Team:
Lucario/Swift
Magnemite/NORTH
Magby
Prinplup

Sergio Aguero

Like a Boss
wel i beat the leauge already(addicted lulz) and caugth: Reshiram,Kyurem,Regirock,Regice and Latias(the red one i always confuse their names xD and i am already at level 6 in white hollow tree, i guess i am pretty far xD But i still want a Registeel though

Cutty

Forever now
Afterwards, I went back to Castelia City and headed to Desert Resort, cleared all the trainers on the way, while leveling up my team at the same time, especially the grass pokemon, preparing them for electric gym.
I saved in Desert Resort to hunt my last team member. Which is not just any pokemon. But a shiny one.^^

I finally got my last team member, which is shiny Sandshrew. I named it Spike, he's now a Sandlash.

I'm in Yamaji town at the moment, after getting my 6th badge from Skyla.
I've been trying to level up my Qua (Vaporeon) more to prepare him for the next dragon gym, since he learned ice move.

Cutty's current team:
~ Snake the Serperior lv 40 (m)
~ Veina the Eelektrik lv 46 (f) shiny
~ Chicharito the Roselia lv 43 (m) shiny
~ Skye the Crobat lv 40 (m)
~ Qua the Vaporeon lv 46 (m)
~ Spike the Sandlash lv 40 (m) shiny

497.png
603.png
315.png
169.png
134.png
028.png

Frost471

I just started a new game of White 2. I chose Oshawott as my starter and trained it to level 14 before I defeated Cheren and got my first badge. I have yet to catch another Pokemon or reach Virbank City.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
i just started the game, since i got it yesterday and the only thing ive done so far is that i picked snivy as my starter and hes Lv. 14 now :3

ryoverde

Am hoping a correct place to nudge in. Have been patiently, but with great anticipation, awaiting the US release of both B2 & W2, which I *think* (per GameStop) is Oct. 7 (2012). Can't find a date on Pokekmon.com, rats n' all. I never pay pre-order 4 mos in advance, I swear it was due out in Aug when I paid in June, then it got "nudged" (shoved) back a month at a time, twice -- depending on with whom one talks. Ahem.

Does anyone have a better date than Oct 7 for that US release? And, maybe someday, of all the Pokemon I've caught, I'll see a 2nd shiny, I thought the blue Psyduck was a glitch, and it passed out anyway.

Thx.... cb in SA, TX

Am hoping a correct place to nudge in. Have been patiently, but with great anticipation, awaiting the US release of both B2 & W2, which I *think* (per GameStop) is Oct. 7 (2012). Can't find a date on Pokekmon.com, rats n' all. I never pay pre-order 4 mos in advance, I swear it was due out in Aug when I paid in June, then it got "nudged" (shoved) back a month at a time, twice -- depending on with whom one talks. Ahem.

Does anyone have a better date than Oct 7 for that US release? And, maybe someday, of all the Pokemon I've caught, I'll see a 2nd shiny, I thought the blue Psyduck was a glitch, and it passed out anyway.

Thx.... cb in SA, TX
It is October 7th. If you check Serebii, the B2/W2 page has the release dates on the side.

Not sure if this counts as a recent happening, per se, but I pre-ordered both B2 and W2 from Walmart.com just yesterday. They will arrive on my doorstep by Oct.17th.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
OK that was funny. When I was catching a Sneasel earlier, it's Quick Claw activated just before I was about to throw a PokeBall. It happened twice in a row! Haha!

EDIT: Modest nature really? Aww darn it...

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt

Wouldn't it have added Kadabra to your Pokedex along with Alakazam? I mean, you technically owned the Kadabra anyway.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
Wouldn't it have added Kadabra to your Pokedex along with Alakazam? I mean, you technically owned the Kadabra anyway.

if i remember correctly Kadabra evolves into Alakazam then the game saves from the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.