• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*IZ*

I'm about to fight Roxie. I got a servine and a riolu(whoever didn't catch one is lame). I'm about to transfer my Keldeo and change it's form than raise it a bit.

Drummerdude

Purchased both Black 2 and White 2 today and started on White 2 since my main game from before is White. I chose Oshawott as my starter and beat Hugh's Snivy. I continued on to Floccesy Town and met Alder. I had to find Hugh further ahead so I went to the Floccesy Ranch and spent a little bit of time trying to find (surprise surprise) a Riolu. When I finally caught it I began training it and then I beat Hugh again. I am currently trying to find the rancher's lost Herdier. Loving this game!!! And I am enjoying reading everyone's updates.

White 2 Team
:501: Lv11
;447; Lv11​

Last edited:
Today I picked up a copy of both Black 2 and White 2.
Since Black 2 is going to be my main game, I started my game on it first.

-I chose the boy and named him Haru.
-Chose Snivy as my starter, though I'm going to trade over a adamant female Snivy from White once I'm able to.
-Received Genesect from Wi-Fi.

On White, I'm going to try EV-training the Snivy in Attack for a little bit before I trade it over.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
Challenge mode is insane

When I went up against roxie, my magnemite managed to take down koffing. Then it was one shotted by grimer's mud slap critical. Then my dewott stepped in and got nailed with a mud slap while I razor shelled, roxie used poison gas while my next shell missed. I was then hit by venoshock as the next shell brought grimer down to 1 health or so. She heals while I hit it with a third shell loweing its defense. Then my fourth shell missed and venoshock plus poison took out dewott. Then she sent out whirlipede and I sent out riolu, I spammed work up returns as it rollouted, and finally got it down to a sliver of health on rollout 5, where I sent out my sewaddle who outspeeded thanks to a force palm paralysis and took it out with a return, gaining 3 levels in the process.

Blew through the game up until Floccesy Ranch, where I still can't find a Riolu. DL'd the Genesect, but I really don't intend on using it anytime soon.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Got up to Castelia and cleared as much of the Sewers as I could. Wasn't looking for one in particular, but ended up finding an Eevee in the garden on the second encounter. Caught it and named it Wallace.

Team is Flood/Dewott Lv. 18, Sasha/Herdier Lv. 17, Lincoln/Magnemite Lv. 18, Argus/Growlithe Lv. 17, Eevee/Wallace Lv. 18. Probably going to evolve Wallace into Espeon.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black 2 Journey Post 5

After establishing myself as a movie star, I chased down Team Plasma into Route 20. From there I sailed to Castelia City and explored every nook and cranny of it (besides the Battle Company). I then headed into the Castelia Sewers and got beat the Team Plasma Grunts there. Now it's time to get to my third Badge! Right after a little break.

Current Team:

:499: Mandrag Lv.21
-Arm Thrust -Tail Whip -Flame Charge -Defense Curl

;447; Exia Lv.21
-Work Up -Quick Attack -Force Palm -Counter

Pokédex Progress:
Seen: 40 Obtained: 18

nightsmith97

To Hoenn!
Pokemon White 2 Journey - Post 03 - Basic Badge!

I went on up to Alder's house, where he had me challenge two children. I beat them quite easily, and when I exited his house, Mr. Medal gave me the Medal Box. Next, I walked back to Aspertia City, ready for my first Pokemon Gym Battle. I entered the Trainer School and read up on Status Conditions, and then made my way outback. Two trainers were waiting for me, as well as Cheren. The Gym Leader told me that if I could defeat those two trainers, I could challenge him. I beat the trainers quickly, enjoying the battles. Then, it was me versus Cheren. Snivy and Riolu did great, taking out both of his Pokemon quickly and efficiently, earning me my first Gym Badge: The Basic Badge! He congratulated me, and I left the Trainer School. Bianca talked to me for a while and then Cheren came out of the Gym. They registered their numbers in my Xtransciever. Out of nowhere, Hugh came along and challenged Cheren. They rushed outback. Finally, Bianca gave me the C-Gear. After she did that, I saved and shut off my game. Then, I bought Pokemon Dream Radar and tried that out. I transferred a Revive, Munna, and Drifloon to my White 2. I switched back to White 2 and received the Genesect download; I really like his Pokemon Cry. I made my way to Route 20 once more, and battled trainers around there. I also caught a Venipede and a Pidove after Cheren told Hugh and I about the Double Grass. I made it into Virbank City, healed my team, and saved the game.

Team:
495.png

Snivy LV16 (Tackle, Growth, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado)
447.png

Riolu LV 14 (Quick Attack, Counter, Endure, Feint)

Name: Josh
Time: 2:50
Pokedex: Seen: 20 Obtained: 15
Badges: 1

EDIT: I just registered Pokemon White 2 Version with Pokemon Global Link, and used Memory Link with my Pokemon White game, which I completed yesterday. I will do the Memories from the Memory List later on in my playthrough. Now that everything is set up, I can continue on my journey!

Last edited:

SmartD

I got my Pokemon Black 2 today. This is what I done so far:

Started the game, named my character Allen, after my grampa.
Picked Tepig as my Starter and the Pokedex.
Battled Hugh and won.
Caught some Pokemon in the first route.
Got to the next town.
Went to Floccesy Ranch, battled my rival again, caught some Pokemon, including a female Adamant Riolu, and found the missing Herdier.
Battled Alder's students
Went to the Aspertia City Gym, beat the trainers, and took three tries to beat Cheren.
Got the C-Gear.

And also did the Memory Link with my Pokemon White game.

And that's all I done so far.

Last edited:

Floette

Fennekin
Purchased White 2 today (Black 2 will be coming in the mail, of course). I chose the girl and named myself Monster, with a rival in Xavier. I received an Oshawott. After an adventure in Flocessy Ranch, I captured a Riolu and a Sewaddle, levels 14 and 9 respectively. Both shall be on my team.

I went back home to Aspertia City, where I lost to Cheren 4 times before finally coming out victorious. I continued on my journey to Virbank City with approximately 12 pokemon caught and 19 seen.

Challenge mode is insane

When I went up against roxie, my magnemite managed to take down koffing. Then it was one shotted by grimer's mud slap critical. Then my dewott stepped in and got nailed with a mud slap while I razor shelled, roxie used poison gas while my next shell missed. I was then hit by venoshock as the next shell brought grimer down to 1 health or so. She heals while I hit it with a third shell loweing its defense. Then my fourth shell missed and venoshock plus poison took out dewott. Then she sent out whirlipede and I sent out riolu, I spammed work up returns as it rollouted, and finally got it down to a sliver of health on rollout 5, where I sent out my sewaddle who outspeeded thanks to a force palm paralysis and took it out with a return, gaining 3 levels in the process.

Wow, that's tough! I haven't gotten my copy yet (I ordered it on Amazon and it's coming in the mail). How exactly do you access Challenge Mode?

Sephiroth_Strife

Started White 2 today, re-naming Hugh as "Reggie" simply because. I picked Snivy, just like I did in White, after SRing for far too long to get a timid nature. He's been nicknamed Nigel, which I find to be a perfect gentlemanly name for so proper and smug-looking a Pokemon. I haven't beaten Cheren yet. The main reason for this is because I thought that the school in the first town was just the Pokemon School like in the previous generations. I don't need the game to tell me more about type trumping or status conditions, so I hadn't even gone in the building. Felt very foolish after seeing the Gym was in the back.

Right now I'm training my team of Snivy, Psyduck, Riolu, Mareep, Lillipup up to around level 14 before I actually fight Cheren. I downloaded Genesect as well, though I haven't actually claimed him from the man in the Pokemon Center yet.

JohnNiles

Just got to Join Avenue, the place that I've been dying to see. I'm rather fuzzy about how to open up the shops that I want, but I figure I'll try using the GTS and trading with people here to get more visitors.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Pokemon White 2 Adventure POST 1

Got both Black and White 2 today.
I decided for White 2 to be my main game, so I started it first.

Named my character Sawada after Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
And my rival is Hibari. My team will be themed around characters from the show.

I picked my starter which is Oshawott, Hasty natured.
Named him Yamamoto. I think its fitting. Got the Pokedex.

Battled my rival and won.
Got the Town Map and Running Shoes.

Went to the next town then to Floccesy Ranch.
Spent some time there to find a Riolu.
F aught my rival Hibari again.
Caught a Mareep and a male Docile natured Riolu with Inner Focus.
Named him Ryohei. Saved here.

Current Team:

:501: Yamamoto [M] lv. 11
;447; Ryohei [M] lv. 7

Last edited:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
so snivy got the kill on Roxie's whirlpede even though it was only lv 14. why?
because welll...
it was burned and at extremely low health. and yet...she double protects. KILLING HER POKEMON.
NICE JOB ROXIE. 8/... XD

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Defeated Burgh, got the Insect Badge. Sasha went down taking on Swadloon, and Lincoln finished the job. Flood handled Dwebble himself. Sacced Flood to heal Lincoln, had Lincoln parafuse Leavanny, brought in Argus, and two-shotted Leavanny with Flame Wheel.

I am on fiyah.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black 2 Journey Post 6: Castelia Gym

I challenged the Castelia Gym. I kept on accidentally going through the cocoons over and over again. Burgh was a breeze. Sadly Exia didn't do too much and is lagging behind. At least I got the Insect Badge.

Current Team:

:499: Mandrag Lv.25
-Arm Thrust -Tail Whip -Flame Charge -Defense Curl

;447; Exia Lv.22
-Work Up -Quick Attack -Force Palm -Counter

Pokédex Progress:
Seen: 44 Obtained: 18

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
After though decision on whether to buy this game I finally went on ahead and purchased Pokemon White 2.

Goin to start the game after this post. Literally just downloaded Genesect!

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Just totally filmed my first movie...
Why does this feel like I'm at disney hollywood studios where I'm being told time and time again That I'm creating an "AWESOME" movie, even though it's totally epicly cliche (I guess thats what makes its so much fun, but still. XD) and stuff ._.... I'm at disney in pokemon, and theres nothing you can do about it :D
time to go watch it.
and Just to note, my team is
"Snivy- lv 16, Impish Nature
Tackle
Growth
Vine Whip
Leaf Tornado

Riolu- lv 15 Serious Nature
Return
Quick Attack
Counter
Force Palm