• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManhattanTheStarr

We've finished discovering Route 7, climbed the Celestial Tower, and earned the Jet Badge after a pretty easy match against Skyla. With all of the important stuff out of the way, we flew to Lentimas Town (a pretty depressing town if you ask me...). As of now, my team and I are trekking through the area leading to Reversal Mountain. Since my team's been getting pretty lonely with only 4 members, I'm thinking of just tossing a Woobat into it, as I want to beat this game's main storyline as fast as I possibly can at this point to make a new team (in other words, erase the file), but I'll definitely need a finished team to accomplish that.

Current Team:

:499: Chow (Male) Lvl. 43
;184; Azure (Female) Lvl. 43
;135; Lightning (Female) Lvl. 43
:558: Hermit Hut (Male) Lvl. 43

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Once I was at the Pokemon League, I decided to purchase some items and swap Pokemon. I then headed back to the entrance of Victory Road and I headed south to Route 23 since I hadn't battled all the trainers there yet, and I wanted to do some extra training before challenging the Elite Four. I battled some trainers after pushing some of the boulders out of the way, and after collecting all the items in the area, I flew over to Nimbasa City and I battled the trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I headed over to the Pokemon Center after that in order to heal my Pokemon again, then I flew to Undella Town. I spent some time Surfing around Undella Bay looking for new Pokemon to add to my collection, then I flew over to Humilau City in order to train on Route 22. I battled tons of Pokemon there and at the Giant Chasm in preparation for the Elite Four challenge and then I saved the game.

Kalosian

So long
Entered the Giant Chasm and went to the inner section. There, I saw a lot of members from Team Plasma, both old and new. My Rival was there as well. We battled two grunts, and the members of Old Plasma told us to go on while they made sure the others wouldn’t go anywhere. In the middle of the Chasm, the Plasma Frigate laid on a giant block of Ice. I entered it and while my Rival kept things in charge at the main floor, I went down to the basement. Battled a ton of Plasma Grunts here and had to step on switches in order to deactivate another series of barriers which lead to the innermost part of the ship. When I had deactivated them, Zinzolin appeared and battled me once again. I won, and could therefore proceed.

At the next part of the ship, there were two warp panels. But I could only take one of them as the other one was blocked by a Plasma Grunt. I went through it and arrived at a place where I met Colress. Was he also a part of Team Plasma? Apparently. He challenged me to a battle, and I won. But, as usual, he seemed to be satisfied anyway. I left the room and could go to the next one, the Grunt blocking the way hadn’t got any Pokemon, he was just pretending to be strong. In the next room, I met Ghetsis, the true leader of Team Plasma. But he didn’t challenge me, he ran away instead, leaving the Shadow Triad to battle me. My Rival also appeared, and got his sisters dear Purrloin (now a Liepard) back from them. I battled and defeated the Shadow Triad, and could continue.

I exited the room and found myself in the outside area of the Giant Chasm again. But this time, in a somewhat different place than where I had entered the ship. I could go to the final part of the Chasm, another Cave. And at the end of it… one more cave. Inside of it, I met Ghetsis again. This time, he had Kyurem with him. He ordered the Legendary Dragon to use Glaciate on me… which wasn’t something I wanted to get hit by. But just before I got frozen by the move, the Ice was shattered by Fire. From Reshiram. It had appeared, and on its back, N was riding. He had ordered it to destroy the ice. But Ghetsis didn’t let this stop him. He brought up the DNA Splicers, and in some strange way, they allowed Reshiram and Kyurem to fusion, creating an incredibly powerful Pokemon. And it was still a Kyurem at its base, so it obeyed Ghetsis. He now ordered me to battle it.

I had no choice. I battled the new Kyurem. It was very strong, but I managed to beat it. After that, it split up into Kyurem and Reshiram again. Ghetsis was furious, and challenged me to a battle. He was quite tough, but I won… and with that, Team Plasma had ended. Ghetsis abandoned the team, much to his own rage, and N told me to go challenge the Pokemon League. He then left together with Reshiram, saying Kyurem would return one day. My Rival also appeared, and he also told me to go to the Pokemon League. I left the cave and explored the inner part of the Giant Chasm, which was a bit easier now that the Ship and the huge Ice-thing it had been on was gone. Found a few items and a Hidden Grotto, otherwise nothing special. Went back to the cavern and out to Route 23, captured a Delibird in the process.

So, I now have to go to the Pokemon League. I explored Route 23, battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Gligar, Bouffalant, Throh and Sawk. At the end of the Route, I found the Badge Check gates, and met N again. He gave me a HM containing Waterfall, said I would need it to get access to some places in Victory Road. I went through the Badge Check gates, which was easy as I had all 8 badges, and arrived at the entrance to Victory Road. Explored the area around here, found a few items but otherwise nothing special. Decided to wait a little with entering, I wanted to try and use Waterfall instead.

I flew to Virbank City and went out to Route 2, up through the waterfall here. I found the cave of being, which was being very empty at the moment, no being to be found there for the time being. It had awesome music though. Found a hidden item on the ground, then I left and flew to Opelucid City. Went out to Route 11, found a few items and could battle a trainer here thanks to waterfall. Went to Undella Town and out to Route 14, took the waterfalls here, found some items and met a trainer. Also found the entrance to the Abundant Shrine. I entered it and heard some kids talking about the legend of Landorus. Then they left. I battled all trainers, picked up all items, found two Hidden Grottos and captured a Bronzor here. The trainers here had quite low-levelled Pokemon, so they did not give much training for my team. I left the Shrine and went to Lostlorn Forest, the last place with waterfalls. Went up through the Waterfall here and battled a quite strong trainer, also found a few items. Then, I was done with the waterfalls outside of Victory Road for now.

Flew back to the entrance to Victory Road and entered it. I went through all of Victory Road, battled a ton of trainers, found many items and captured Golurk, Druddigon and Zweilous. Near the end of it, I met my Rival again. He challenged me to a battle to see if I was strong enough to stand up against the Elite Four… or something. I won, and he gave me a TM containing Thunderbolt for being able to defeat him. He left afterwards. I went through the final part of Victory Road, the collapsed part of the old Victory Road, and arrived at the Pokemon League, which is the location of the Elite Four. My final destination… or maybe just the start of something new? Tomorrow, I’ll challenge them.

Team:
;448; - level 66
:528: - level 66
;134; - level 66
;407; - level 66
:571: - level 66
;323; - level 66

ToeyJoey

The Count
I've finally started the 466 Pokemon migration to Black2. I've done 17 so far.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
When was the last time I posted? Anywho did some major grinding while catching all the useful legendaries. And I did soft reset for natures, got a bunch of timid, and modest. After trading over my Dragonite, that runs DD, Outrage, Roost, Fire punch (which is a filler move), with Adamant Nature. Completed most of the world tournament which for me was the Hoenn, and Sinnoh tournaments. And after that I completed all 10 areas in White Hollow Tree, which is indeed more challenging than the Elite 4 themselves. No seriously if you beat this challenge all the way through, the Elite 4 shouldn't be trouble, because here you actually have to do some predicting because those Chansey do carry T-Wave. And the Pokemon actually have berries to cover their weaknesses unlike the Elite 4 which is sad. Also like to give credit to the Electrivire with EQ, and Ice Punch, well played Gamefreak.

As for the Pokestar Studios it is indeed Pokemon Musicals done right! While I agree all the movies are very cheezy, and aren't really that entertaining, what you get for completing them is actually kinda good. And no I'm talking about the medals, those are pointless, unless you want to rank up on your trainer card. But this is what I've done. I've completed all but about 4 movies as a whole and am currently working on Ghost Erasers 4, which is actually kinda hard, not as hard as Mystery Doors of the Magical Land 2 which I had to look up because of it's somewhat misleading title though technically you do finish it of with Astonish. But I am horribly of topic aren't I? Haha Rank 5 in Join Avenue, traded over Shelmet,Karrablast,Boldore,Gurdurr all with good natures to evolve them for later usage.

I skipped Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie, Regirock, Regice because well they suck! Oh and the Shiny Dratini I got for beating Benga is Adamant, I didn't have to reset and I was very glad. Let's see what else? I did battle Cynthia,and Colress, and I've gone back to fighting Hugh quite a bit. And I did all the memory link features including the Cheren and Bianca battle. And I am working on the Yancy sidequest, but that's going to take at least a whole day and I'll really need to be in the mood for that. Rebattled the Elite 4 at last and that's about it. I'll go and get the useless legends at another point in time, but until then take care tootles!

Unredemption

Spent over an hour in the Giant Chasm today. The haul - 24 Dittos. IVs seem to be going well, with one having a confirmed 31 for Def and others having 30/31 for HP and Spe. Natures on the other hand... Modest, Adamant and Jolly have made their appearance, but I'm still waiting for Timid and Sassy. Perhaps better luck tomorrow?

Acc: Collecting TMs and battling trainers on Black2. It's taking forever, but I'm getting it done. Just have Rt.23 and Victory Road to sweep, and then I should be done.
Acc: Making solid progress on my White2 Join Avenue. Just got all my shops that were below rank 8 to their highest "evolution stage," so to speak.

Kalosian

So long
So, it was time for me to challenge the Elite Four and the Champion. The path had been relatively easy up to this point, so I was feeling quite victoryful. I entered the main part of the area, and had to challenge the Elite Four in order to be able to challenge the Champion. I decided to start with Caitlin since she was one of the two I had somewhat of a plan against. I went to her room, started the battle with Zoroark, disguised as Roserade. This fooled her to the point where Zoroark could set up with Nasty Plot and then sweep here entire team with Night Daze and Flamethrower. After defeating her, I continued to Shauntal, and her room filled with living books and lamps. I started with Zoroark against her as well, this time disguised as Swoobat. This allowed it to set up a Nasty Plot and sweep her entire team as well; it was also faster than her Scarfed Chandelure, which surprised me a bit.

So, these were the two I had had a plan against. I continued with Grimsley, decided to lead with my Lucario against his team. Which proved to be a good decision, as it could sweep his team with Aura Sphere. Only one member left, Marshal. I went to his room and started the battle with my Swoobat. It could set defeat his Throh and Conkeldurr with Psychic. But then, he sent in his Lucario, which I didn’t think Swoobat could do much against. So I switched to my Camerupt, which took it down with one Earth Power. I switched back to Swoobat and defeated his Mienshao with a Psychic. Used Air Slash against his Sawk, but it survived and used Payback which defeated my Swoobat… and his itself as well, as the Life Orb recoil was enough to take it down. [But now that I check the main site, it says it was holding a Muscle Band?]

I had defeated the Elite Four, and could now go on to the Champion. Took the strange elevator-statue-thing down to the basement floor, and had to go up for a lot of stairs before I reached the Champion’s Room. I decided to lead with Lucario as I had a feeling it would be useful, and walked up to the Champion. It turned out that Iris was the Champion. Well, she was a strong trainer after all, so who should I have expected? And now I had to battle her. I started with Lucario against her Hydreigon and took it down with an Aura Sphere. She sent in her Druddigon next, so I switched to my Vaporeon. One Ice Beam was not enough to knock it out, and it turned out that it knew Thunderpunch, which could have been dangerous if it had done more damage. But my Vaporeon managed to knock it out with two more Ice Beams. After that, she sent out her Lapras, so I switched to Roserade. One Giga Drain only damaged it a bit, and it used Sing to put my Roserade to sleep. I switched to Lucario as I suspected an Ice-move, and I was correct as it used Blizzard. Lucario got frozen, but thawed out on the next turn, and could KO Lapras with Aura Sphere. It also took down her Aggron with another Aura Sphere. I switched to Vaporeon against her Haxorus, misclicked and used Surf, but it didn’t matter anyway since Vaporeon was knocked out by Earthquake. I sent in Zoroark, disguised as Lucario, and defeated the third dragon with a Night Burst and a Night Slash. Her Archeops also went down to a Night Slash.

I had won the battle, and became the Champion. Iris took me to the Hall Of Fame, where my team got registered. I watched the credits, and when they were done, I was back in my house at Aspertia City. I was about to leave, but a man named Cedric Juniper appeared and upgraded my Pokedex to national mode. I left my house and met my Rival and his sister; they told me that his sister had been having dreams about a Zoroark at Victory Road. Come to think of it, I did see a Zoroark when I walked through Victory Road yesterday. So I decided to head there to check it out.

Flew to the Pokemon League again and went down through the first part of Victory Road. I soon saw the Zoroark, and it seemed like it wanted to follow me. I followed it all the way to a cave I hadn’t been able to enter previously, and inside of this cave, a giant Castle was buried. The Zoroark entered, and I followed it. Inside of the Castle, I met N again. He told me that it had been a part of the Old Team Plasmas Old Plan from 2 years ago. He wanted me to walk with him to the final room of the Castle. But first, I wanted to explore the Castle. I found N’s old room, where he had grown up. He didn’t want to stay there for very long, which is understandable as it held painful memories for him. Instead, we headed to the final room of the Castle. There, N challenged me to a battle. Although the only Pokemon he had was Reshiram. I won, but it was not easy, rather very hard to defeat. It took down half of my team before I could take it down.

After the battle, N said farewell to Reshiram. They had been great friends, but it was now time for them to move on. He got Reshiram to get back to its original form as the Light Stone, and gave it to me. He told me to go to Dragonspiral Tower to see what would happen. He also said he had to find that one special trainer he battled two years ago, and left me. I also left the Castle, and Victory Road as well. Checking my map, I have three places in the Unova Region left to explore. Black City to Marvelous Bridge, Twist Mountain to Tubeline Bridge and Clay Tunnel, and finally Skyarrow Bridge to Nuvema Town, Route 18 and the P2 Lab.

I decided to start with Twist Mountain and that area. I flew to Mistralton City and saw Skyla outside of the Gym. She had a story to tell me… In a flashback, I saw a conversation she had had with Elesa in the past about how Elesa wanted to make jokes and be a humorous person, but she wasn’t good at it. After telling me the story, Skyla went back into the Gym and I headed out to Route 7 and Twist Mountain. Marshal was still blocking the way, but this time, he let me enter. I entered and battled two trainers, but found that they were way too strong for me. So I had to do some more training before I could continue. I flew to Nimbasa and battled the Stadium trainers… only to find out that they were quite hard to defeat as well. But it didn’t really matter, my team got some more training.

I returned to Twist Mountain as I felt a bit more victoryful now. This time, I went through the Mountain, battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Beartic, Durant and Heatmor. But there were parts of the Mountain I couldn’t explore yet, guess I have to come back later, maybe in another season… I also found the entrance to the Clay Tunnel at the bottom of the Mountain, but decided to not enter it yet, will wait with it a little longer. I also found another strange room, which contained a large Pokemon… or was it just a statue? I don’t know, it didn’t seem to be alive. There was also something about collecting three different bodies written on the stone statues there… guess I’ll found out about that another time. I exited the Mountain and arrived at Icirrus City, which I’ll explore tomorrow before continuing towards Tubeline Bridge.

Team:
;448; - level 70
:528: - level 70
;134; - level 70
;407; - level 70
:571: - level 70
;323; - level 70

Drummerdude

I climbed to the top of the Celestial Tower and beat everyone along the way. I rang the bell at the top for giggles and then flew to Mistralton and ran to the gym. I really like this gym puzzle and in order to beat the trainers I alternated between Jenkins and Slushie constantly. When I finally got to Skyla I started with Slushie against her Swoobat and knocked it out with an Icicle Crash. Jenkins then beat her Skarmory and Swanna with Thundershock. After leaving Skyla offered to give Professor Juniper, Bianca, and me a ride to Lentimas Town. Upon arriving I ran straight to the Strange House and got the Lunar Wing. I then went through Reversal Mountain with Bianca and used the double battles to level up my team to Lv42. I exited in Undella Town and I immediately ran to Undella Bay and surfed around until I found and captured my final team member, Mantastic the Mantyke!! (I'm calling it. Mantine's inevitable evolution will be known as Mantastic) I took Mantastic to Route 14 and trained it against a few trainers to level up. I returned to Undella Town and challenged Hugh. Slushie defeated his Unfezant, Schmosby beat Samurott with Energy Ball, and Ganonboarf won the battle against Simisage with Heat Crash. The last thing I did was return to Undella Bay and surf until I captured a Remoraid.

Did anyone else have difficulty with a triple battle on Route 14 against a trainer with a Gligar, Lilligant, and Basculin? Her Lilligant only used Teeter Dance and the first 3 turns resulted in every other Pokemon (including hers) hitting themselves in confusion. It was the most annoying/amazing thing I've ever witnessed in a Pokemon game.

Black 2 Team
:500: Ganonboarf Lv42
:614: Slushie Lv42
;462; Jenkins Lv43
;329; Percy Lv42
:617: Schmosby L42
;458; Mantastic Lv40

Last edited:

Ryan7437

Banned
So, I have been breeding a Gothita with a Ditto trying to get a Modest Nature that I wanted too train. I bought 10 Calcium because the was my first time EV Training, and I read the Serebii Guide too help me! I put my Heracross first and added an Exp. Share on my Gothita and went too Celestial Tower ( I could not train with Power Lens yet as he was Lv. 1 ). She got too Level 25 with 200 EV's and slapped my Power Lens on him and battled! He had PokeRus, so he was gaining them like Crazy! 10 EV's a Litwick! So y now PokeRus had worn off and he was back too gaining only 5. He had 240 EVs when I battled a Litwick.... IT WAS SHINY! I caught it, and luck me, I only had 1 Ultra Ball. After I am done with Gothorita ( He evolved ) he will be my main focus! He got an okay nature ( Quiet + Sp.A - Speed ) at least it wasn't a Adamant!

Christ

Okay, so I had kind of a dawner time not being sure the pokemns I wanted for my party. I left that a while and had been training pokemons and completing the pdx. Training pokemons so they evolve and fill the pkdx pages. I borrowed a DS from my cousins so I could pass some pokemons from my White (1) game to my current white 2 game.

In the end I am enjoying my party now. I am keeping a Starmie that I EV trained some for SP Atk (although it´s nature makes it for low speed I am afraid) and named it Twinklpain :D . Then I did similar with a Litwick until it evolved and then dusk stone to have a Chandelure that I thought would be in my team for good.

I took a woobat a scoripi and a trubish to evolve. I got the Gardobor already and am near to evolving the skoropi.

Oh! Haven´t said the new obsessive part: I already organized my Boxes so to accommodate the pokemons by number (1-30. 31-60, etc) AND am naming pokemons after their number on the national dex (for example, woobat is called "#528" but that is because I plan to evolve it so that´s why it has the number of it´s evolution. ).

Now I just recently defeated Drayden and the team plasma that went to bother. My current Team includes Legion (an Hydraegon from the white 1 game) and Heavy Joe (Conkeldurr from wh1 ) and the others that I am evolving and my starmie and sandslash. Looks like this:

__ #452 __ Heavy Joe ___ Licenciada ___ Legion ____ #528 ___ Twinklpain
451.gif
534.gif
028.gif
635.gif
527.gif
121.gif

__ lvl 38 ____ lvl 58 _______ lvl 44 ______ lvl 67 _____ lvl 32 ___ lvl 45

So I am letting swoobat go first with amulet coin and then switching and skorupi has exp share. Now I am up to defeating the game as fast as possible to be able to get the new stuff on the after game and switch some more pokes to complete dex.

Thanks to know being using the pokemons I trained in other game but didn´t had the chance to use after the evolving, now I am excited again to use their power for which I worked so hard! :D

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Heck yeah! Misaltron gym badge get! I wandered around a little bit after doing every little bit of the 3 caves yesterday (Relic Passage/Castle from PWT side, Misaltron Cave, and Chargestone) while I decided if I should get a Electric/Rock/Ice Pokemon or just go ahead with Vibrava and Rock Slide.

Vibrava.

So, yeah. Vibrava destroys the entire gym, levels up to 44 (SO CLOSE). On Skyla, Vibrava destroys her first Pokemon, Serperior for Swanna, and Magmar for Skarmory (I panicked for a while until I remembered I have a fire type after all :p), so it was a really nice team event. EXP for all!

Onto Lentimas town, or whatever; it's really a nice change of pace. The sound and surroundings look really cool - a bit South/Latin American style, infact - but it was a pretty small town...I decided against using Vaporeon or any other Pokemon; Undella Bay is pretty close now. To Reversal Mountain! I managed to catch all the Pokemon there to be found outside the mountain (including both a male and a female Drifblim - to breed Drifloon(s) ) and Skorupi.
Wait.
Skorupi.
It's only 1 gen before, but I never got to use Drapion. His stats are pretty well-rounded out - a good bulky sweeper and he looks, simply put, awesome. So I decided to get it. One more team member in! Four down, two to go!

After hunting for a good Skorupi (I finally found, after 5 or 6 Skorupis, a Sniper Careful nature) decided to end the journey by preparing for Reversal Mountain - the inside - later. I just have to go through it with an EXP. Share on Skorupi...if he needs even more EXP, then Lucky Egg should serve him up to the average range levels of my team, e.g. Lv. 44.

Oh btw, I loved the Strange House. It was truly a bit creepy and unsettling...the music, story, puzzle, and Pokemon - as well as the random Hiker - was simply great. Now as for the Lunar Wing...isn't that Cresselia? So the "dark, everlasting dream" the girl and the family is in - along with the "horrible disaster" - is Darakai? Like in Pearl/Platinum?

Wait, what?

In other news, lots of TM's. Shadow Ball was particularly difficult to find since you couldn't see it behind the House...had to look that one up :)

EDIT: Tweaked calendar/timings a bit to get Spheal. Come on...it was just one month...and yup! Calm Spheal after only 4 tries! Back to normal calendar, though. WATER TYPE CAUGHT!

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Explored Icirrus City. Found a few items and captured a Stunfisk and a Palpitoad in the marsh. I went to the former Icirrus Gym and met Brycen there. He told me a story about how he had abandoned his job as a Gym Leader to become an actor instead. After that, he went back to Pokestar Studios. I left the city and headed north, to Dragonspiral Tower. Here, I met Cedric Juniper again. He told me about the legend of this place, how a dragon had been living on top of it for many years before the Legendary Hero arrived and took it under command. Then, he left. I found an item and captured a Sawsbuck in the outside area of the Tower, but didn’t enter it, will do that some other time.

I went back to the City, and at the end of it, I met the Shadow Triad. They challenged me to a battle. I defeated all three of them, and they disappeared. I left the city, this time heading out to Route 8. Battled some of the trainers here and found a few items, the most important one being a TM containing Sludge Bomb, which I taught to my Roserade. Entered the Moor of Icirrus and battled all trainers here, picked up all items and captured a Croagunk. Left it and battled the remaining trainers on Route 8. Entered the Tubeline Bridge, but there wasn’t anything of interest to see here. Met a biker who told me about an epic battle he had had a few years ago, and a woman who gave me a TM containing Flame Charge.

I headed further on to Opelucid City. Here, I met Drayden outside of his house. He told me a story about how he had found Iris and how she became the Champion through her love and friendship with Pokemon. He went back to his house after telling me about it. I headed out to Route 11 as there was a Pokemon swarm here today. I caught a Masquerain, which was the swarming Pokemon. Now, I had explored the first of the three areas, two left. I decided to start with White Forest to Marvelous Bridge as it is the shortest one. I flew to Undella Town, where I met my Rival again. He gave me a HM containing Dive and told me to use it to explore the Abyssal Ruins which can be found in the depths of Undella Bay. Then, he challenged me to a battle. I won as usual. He left, and Zinzolin appeared instead. But he was no longer interested in taking over the world with Team Plasma. Instead, he gave me some more information about the ruins.

I decided to wait with exploring the ruins, had some other things to do first. In one of the houses in the town, I met a woman named Cynthia. She wanted to battle me, but she seemed so strong that I declined. Will return to her later on, when I am stronger. I headed south to Route 14 and entered White Forest. I talked to the people and Pokemon here, but didn’t find anything of major interest. Entered the White Treehollow, but could not get very far. Someone mentioned something about Alder’s Grandson… maybe I should visit Alder in Floccesy Town again. I left the Treehollow, and the Forest as well, headed out to Route 15. Battled all trainers here, picked up all items and captured a Pupitar. Also went to the Poketransfer Lab, but decided to not use it yet. Went out to the Marvelous Bridge, which is really Marvelous, and also a bridge, but there wasn’t much to see here either. I met a man who wanted to sell me a Magikarp, but I decided to not take the offer as I felt that there was something fishy about it. Might pick it up later though. I also caught a Swanna.

Left the Bridge, and I was back on Route 16. I have one more area in Unova to explore, but first, I decided to fly to Floccesy Town and talk to Alder. I went there and found him in his house. He challenged me to a battle, and I took the challenge. I defeated him, he wasn’t as tough as I had expected. After the battle, his grandson appeared and told me how he had become the master of the White Treehollow. He also offered me to go there and challenge him if I could make it to the innermost part of it. Then he left. I also left. Tomorrow, I’ll start exploring the final part of Unova, Skyarrow Bridge to Nuvema Town and the P2 Laboratory.

Team:
;448; - level 73
:528: - level 74
;134; - level 73
;407; - level 73
:571: - level 74
;323; - level 74

Copie

Nothing Special
Got Black 2 for Christmas (after beating White last summer) and have been actively playing through it. I've been playing Pokemon since the original release of Red, and every single time I spend more time planning for my post-story team than I do actually playing the game. Never, have I EVER, trained a Pokemon to level 100.

I'm hoping to be different this time. I've been actively catching anything I see that I don't have (something I don't normally do) and keeping an eye on natures (another thing I don't normally do). I'm about to tackle my 6th gym, and although I'm not overly happy with me team, I do have some Pokemon that I am enjoying and will use to breed. I also, for the first time, traded over items / Pokemon from a previous version. I transfered my team from White, as well as some low level EV trained Pokemon I had planned to use in some never completed team (thus my Deino). It remains to be seen what will happen, but I'm really enjoying the game.

Another exciting fact: I've played every generation of Pokemon, and yet have never gotten to play with a Magmar. At the same time, even when I was a seven year old playing Pokemon Red, I thought he was an awesome looking Pokemon and wanted one. At the time none of my friends had game link cables, and I never got one. I am having a blast playing him, and can't wait to evolve him into a Magmortar.

Violent Red

So, a lot has happened since my last post!

My grass-types and I continued our run through the Gym Leader PWT's, defeating the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh leaders with various combinations of my Serperior, Ferrothorn, Whimsicott, Lilligant and the beautiful Verizion.

We were defeated a few times, though, mainly to Fire and Flying type Gym Leaders and although we triumphed eventually, we released we still had a lot of training to do, and that there were Grass types out there that would strengthen us if I could somehow obtain them.

My favourite battle was against Erika, the Grass type master of Kanto. I was using my Unovan Grass types, Serperior, Verizion and Ferrothorn and she used a Vileplume, Victreebel and Tangrowth. We won eventually, mainly due to Ferrothorn have a 4x resistance to her Grass type attacks and an immunity to Poison. We both left with great respect for each other and it was the highlight of the whole tournament.

So we decided to do some more travelling and during this time I would think about why we were defeated and what could be done to prevent it in the future - we entered the World Leaders PWT as soon as it opened and I got crushed in the first round to Blaine of Kanto.

So the team and I travelled to Twist Mountain - Marshall was happy to let us through now that we had defeated him previously, but he had obviously been training himself, he looked stronger and I began to feel the pressure of being an Elite trainer, I had to keep training too otherwise we would fall behind.

So I let my newly EV trained Sceptile, named Romeo, take the lead and got some good training in. The trainers here were tough but nothing we couldn't handle.

Incredibly, we found our way deep in the Earth, and, after getting incredibly lost, we came across a gigantic Pokemon, inactive it seems for generations, frozen in time and space in the heart of the mountain. Spooked, we left hurriedly, but I feel like we will come back one day, once we have unlocked the secrets of the mountain, we will battle the giant Pokemon.

We did eventually make it to Iccirus City, a quaint little town really. It was here that we were ambushed by the Shadow Triad but Romeo was feeling confident after his training and dispatched with them all, and they fled with their tails between their legs.

I then met a man that I hadn't seen since the beginning of our journey - Brycen, the retired Ice Type gym leader. We traversed his abandoned gym to find him at the top, deep in thought and wistful. He spoke to me of stories past, when Alder was the champion and I thought that I would have liked to have battled him when he was in his prime as a Pokemon trainer. It was obvious to me that since Iris had developed into the world renowned trainer that she is, Alder had let himself go a little bit.. I am more interested now in battling his grandson, Benga. I only met him for a few moments, but my team and I could sense great power in him... how difficult was this White Tree Hollow? My team and I determined that we would conquer the tree next and use the training to challenge the World Leader PWT and then defend my title as Wandering Unova Champion when the League is again open to challenges.

During this little episode, I had discovered a couple of fascinating Grass type Pokemon that might help alleviate our Fire type weaknesses - namely, the Grass/Water Pokemon Ludicolo. There were rumours that Ludicolo's pre-evolution, Lombre, had been sighted in secret grottos in Route 3, near Nacrence City, so we flew to the city on Tropius' back and camped there, but grew quickly frustrated with our fruitless search. Either Lombre was an incredibly rare Pokemon or the stories really were nothing but rumours. In any case, I decided the time was right to fix the WiFi on my DS so that we could reach out to a global trainer base.

Using Serebii forums, I was abe to negotiate the trades of some incredible Grass type Pokemon. I now have a Modest Swift Swim Lotad ready to be EV trained, a female Shroomish with its DW ability that I plan to EV train and evolve into a fearsome Breloom AND an incredibly rare Modest Celebi - a Pokemon which I have ALWAYS wanted but have never been able to get my hands on.

Needless to say, I am currently in the process of EV training and evolving them, and will then challenge the White Tree Hollow and become its champion!

On a side note, Caitlin of the E4 has told me that Sinnoh's Champion is planning to visit Unova in the spring, and that I should prepare myself to battle her, as her strength rivals or perhaps surpasses that of Iris'. I am excited at this prospect and wonder whether I will be able to hold my own in the prestigious and elite, Chapions's PWT in the future...how strong are the champions of other regions?

Can't wait to find out!

My pokedex will have to wait, I am afraid professor, for I am not yet the strongest in the world, although I surely will be...

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black 2 Journey Post 64

I've done a bit. I've hatched the rest of the Sinnoh starters after trading Eggs over from White. Chimchar is Baltica and Piplup is Tethys. I also got myself a Pichu named Megavolt. There's also my new Zorua named Akuro and I also got the Gible from Benga and named it Malgyorg. I also got over 100 Medals. So yeah. I'm making quite a bit of progress. I also battled the trainer at the Ferris Wheel for this season.

Current Team:

:500: Mandrag Lv.96
-Heat Crash -Earthquake -Wild Charge -Rock Slide

;448; Exia Lv.96
-Close Combat -ExtremeSpeed -Ice Punch -Swords Dance

;330; Arios Lv.96
-Outrage -Earthquake -Stone Edge -Crunch

;181; Lumos Lv.96
-Thunderbolt -Signal Beam -Power Gem -Thunder Wave

;121; Orion Lv.96
-Surf -Psyshock -Ice Beam -Thunderbolt

:530: Simon Lv.96
-Earthquake -Rock Slide -X-Scissor -Swords Dance

Pokédex Progress
Seen: 535 Obtained: 294

Pokédex List:
355 left

002-Ivysaur
003-Venusaur
008-Wartortle
009-Blastoise
010-Caterpie
011-Metapod
012-Butterfree
013-Weedle
014-Kakuna
015-Beedrill
016-Pidgey
017-Pidgeotto
018-Pidgeot
021-Spearow
023-Ekans
024-Arbok
025-Pikachu
026-Raichu
029-Nidoran-F
030-Nidorina
031-Nidoqueen
032-Nidoran-M
033-Nidorino
034-Nidoking
036-Clefable
037-Vulpix
038-Ninetales
040-Wigglytuff
043-Oddish
044-Gloom
045-Vileplume
046-Paras
047-Parasect
049-Venomoth
050-Diglett
051-Dugtrio
053-Persian
056-Mankey
057-Primeape
059-Arcanine
060-Poliwag
062-Poliwrath
063-Abra
064-Kadabra
066-Machop
067-Machoke
068-Machamp
069-Bellsprout
070-Weepinbell
071-Victreebel
072-Tentacool
073-Tentacruel
074-Geodude
075-Graveler
076-Golem
077-Ponyta
078-Rapidash
080-Slowbro
085-Dodrio
091-Cloyster
092-Gastly
093-Haunter
094-Gengar
096-Drowzee
097-Hypno
100-Voltorb
101-Electrode
102-Exeggcute
103-Exeggutor
104-Cubone
105-Marowak
106-Hitmonlee
107-Hitmonchan
110-Weezing
112-Rhydon
113-Chansey
114-Tangela
115-Kangaskhan
117-Seadra
122-Mr. Mime
123-Scyther
124-Jynx
125-Electabuzz
126-Magmar
127-Pinsir
128-Tauros
130-Gyarados
134-Vaporeon
135-Jolteon
136-Flareon
138-Omanyte
139-Omastar
140-Kabuto
141-Kabutops
142-Aerodactyl
144-Articuno
145-Zapdos
146-Moltres
147-Dratini
148-Dragonair
149-Dragonite
150-Mewtwo
151-Mew

156-Quilava
157-Typlosion
159-Croconaw
160-Feraligatr
161-Sentret
164-Noctowl
165-Ledyba
166-Ledian
167-Spinarak
168-Ariados
169-Crobat
171-Lanturn
173-Cleffa
176-Togetic
178-Xatu
182-Bellossom
184-Azumarill
186-Politoed
188-Skiploom
189-Jumpluff
190-Aipom
192-Sunflora
194-Wooper
196-Espeon
197-Umbreon
198-Murkrow
199-Slowking
200-Misdreavus
201-Unown
203-Girafarig
205-Forretress
207-Gligar
209-Snubbull
210-Granbull
212-Scizor
214-Heracross
217-Ursaring
218-Slugma
219-Magcargo
220-Swinub
227-Skarmory
228-Houndour
229-Houndoom
230-Kingdra
231-Phanpy
232-Donphan
233-Porygon 2
234-Stantler
235-Smeargle
236-Tyrogue
237-Hitmontop
238-Smoochum
241-Miltank
242-Blissey
243-Raikou
244-Entei
245-Suicune
246-Larvitar
247-Pupitar
249-Tyranitar
249-Lugia
250-Ho-oh
251-Celebi

253-Grovyle
254-Sceptile
256-Combusken
257-Blaziken
261-Poochyena
262-Mightyena
263-Zigzagoon
264-Linoone
265-Wurmple
266-Silcoon
267-Beautifly
268-Cascoon
269-Dustox
270-Lotad
271-Lombre
272-Ludicolo
273-Seedot
274-Nuzleaf
275-Shiftry
276-Taillow
277-Swellow
278-Wingull
281-Kirlia
282-Gardevoir
283-Surskit
285-Shroomish
286-Breloom
287-Slakoth
290-Nincada
291-Ninjask
292-Shedinja
293-Whismur
294-Loudred
295-Exploud
296-Makuhita
300-Skitty
301-Delcatty
302-Sableye
306-Aggron
307-Meditite
309-Electrike
310-Manetric
312-Minun
314-Illumise
316-Gulpin
322-Numel
323-Camerupt
324-Torkoal
331-Cacnea
334-Altaria
344-Claydol
345-Lileep
346-Cradily
347-Anorith
348-Armaldo
350-Milotic
352-Kecleon
353-Shuppet
355-Duskull
356-Dusclops
358-Chimecho
359-Absol
360-Wynaut
361-Snorunt
362-Glalie
368-Gorebyss
371-Bagon
372-Shelgon
373-Salamence
375-Metang
376-Metagross
380-Latias
382-Kyogre
383-Groudon
384-Rayquaza
385-Jirachi
386-Deoxys

391-Monferno
392-Infernape
394-Prinplup
395-Empoleon
396-Starly
397-Staravia
398-Staraptor
399-Bidoof
401-Kricketot
402-Kricketune
403-Shinx
404-Luxio
405-Luxray
406-Budew
407-Roserade
408-Cranidos
409-Rampardos
411-Bastiodon
412-Burmy
413-Wormadam
414-Mothim
420-Cherubi
421-Cherrim
423-Gastrodon
429-Mismagius
430-Honchkrow
431-Glameow
432-Purugly
433-Chingling
434-Stunky
435-Skuntank
437-Bronzong
438-Bonsly
439-Mime Jr.
444-Gabite
445-Garchomp
446-Munchlax
449-Hippopotas
452-Drapion
459-Snover
460-Abomasnow
461-Weavile
462-Magnezone
464-Rhyperior
466-Electivire
467-Magmortar
468-Togekiss
470-Leafeon
471-Glaceon
472-Gliscor
473-Mamoswine
474-Porygon-Z
475-Gallade
476-Probopass
477-Dusknoir
478-Froslass
483-Dialga
484-Palkia
487-Giratina
489-Phione
490-Manaphy
491-Darkrai
492-Shaymin
493-Arceus

508-Stoutland
512-Simisage
514-Simisear
516-Simipour
522-Blitzle
528-Swoobat
534-Conkeldurr
549-Lilligant
553-Krookodile
560-Scrafty
563-Cofagrigus
565-Carracosta
567-Archeops
571-Zoroark
577-Solosis
578-Duosion
579-Reuniclus
582-Vanillite
583-Vanillish
584-Vanilluxe
586-Sawsbuck
589-Escavalier
593-Jellicent
596-Galvantula
598-Ferrothorn
604-Eelektross
606-Beeheymen
608-Lampent
609-Chandelure
611-Fraxure
612-Haxorus
617-Accelgor
619-Mienfoo
620-Mienshao
621-Druddigon
622-Golett
623-Golurk
625-Bisharp
627-Rufflet
628-Braviary
633-Deino
634-Zweilous
635-Hydreigon
636-Larvesta
643-Reshiram
644-Zekrom
646-Kyurem
648-Meloetta

Kalosian

So long
Went out to the Skyarrow Bridge from Castelia City and travelled over it. I arrived in Pinwheel Forest. Battled some of the trainers here, then I met Cheren. He had heard something about Team Plasma being here in the forest, and he asked me if I wanted to team up with him to look for them. Of course I said yes! We teamed up and explored a big part of the forest, found a lot of items, battled many trainers, and I captured a Pansage and Panpour. At the end of the forest, we didn’t find any Plasma members, but one of them found us! It was Gorm, one of the sages. However, he was no longer a Plasma member, he just told us a few short things, and then he left.

Cheren had found what he had been looking for and left me as well. I explored the rest of the forest, found a few more items and a Hidden Grotto, battled a few more trainers and found the entrance to the Rumination Field, which was very empty. A Ranger inside of it told me that a legendary Pokemon named Virizion had lived there previously, but had left due to Team Plasmas shenanigans. I left the field and the inner part of the forest as well as I was done there for now. Headed out to the outer part instead, battled all trainers here, picked up all items and found a Hidden Grotto. Also let my Lucario smash the Challenge Rock, which gave me a Stardust.

I left the outer part of the forest as well and headed in to Nacrene City. Explored the City, there wasn’t extremely much to see though. I headed to the museum and met the owner, Lenora, who also was a former Gym Leader. She gave me a fossil and told me a story about how she had met Clay and Burgh at a previous time. They had been discussing bones, and she noted that some of the soil around a fossil Clay had found had been different from the usual Unova soil. Which kind of goes together with something someone in Clay Tunnel said: the soil there is similar to that in the Hoenn Region.

I left the museum after checking out the Library which was in the same building. Entered the gate which lead out to Route 3, and there I met a breeder who was kind enough to give me a Pokemon Egg. Since I knew this egg would just slow me down, I decided to hatch it before heading on out to Route 3. I ran around the region, visited all bridges again to help the running guy by giving him Fresh Water to drink. As I lacked a Pokemon with Flame Body and Magma Armor, I went to Reversal Mountain and captured Numel and Camerupt until I got one with Magma Armor. Then, the egg hatched quite quickly and I could continue to Route 3.

Here, I battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Corphish, Herdier and Yanma. Also found two Hidden Grottos. Went to Day-Care and left my Zweilous there for now. Entered Striaton City and explored it, found a few items and battled a trainer at the Trainer’s School. Also went to the restaurant, where I met the three previous Gym Leaders of the City. They told me the story of how they had stepped down from their positions as they weren’t strong enough to be Gym Leaders. After that, I teamed up with one of them in a battle against the other two. And we won. Will probably do it again as it was very fun. I had hoped to get to Route 1 today as it was a swarm there, but I didn’t make it. There will hopefully be more chances in the future. Next up, I am going to explore the Wellspring Cave and the Dreamyard before I go to Route 2.

Team:
;448; - level 77
:528: - level 77
;134; - level 77
;407; - level 77
:571: - level 77
;323; - level 77

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Well I bought Black 2 yesterday togheter with a 3DS since I will be needing it for gen VI :p and This has happened so far:

-Got Snivy form Bianca
-Won against Rival
-Caught Azuril and Riolu for my team
-Battled Cheren and won 1st Badge

-Went to Virbank Complex to train
-Battled Roxie and won 2nd Badge
-Chased and beat Team Plasma Grunts
-Starred in a movie
-Evolved Azuril into Maril
-Evolved Snivy into Servine

-Sailed to Castelia
-Caught a Zubat and Eevee for my team
-Beat team Plasma in Sewers
-Battled Burgh and won 3th Badge
-Evolved Maril into Azumaril
-Evolved Zubat into Golbat
-Found a Fire stone in Desert Resort
-Evolved Eevee into Flareon

-Went to Nimbasa city
-Duo battled the subway bosses
-Caught a Heracross to complete my team
-Evolved Riolu into Lucario
-Evolved Golbat into Crobat
-Trained my team to lv 30
-Now facing Elise

Team so far:

Servine lv 30
Flareon lv 30
Heracross lv 30
Crobat lv 30
Lucario lv 30
Azumaril lv 30

Nyrholnen

i´ve defeated benga and got my gible/dratini

black 2 team:
emboar lv 81
ampharos lv 78
flygon lv 80
grumpig lv 64
zangoose lv 68
jellicent(male) lv 83

white 2 :
samurott lv 74
metagross lv 69
virizion lv 66
zoroark lv 70
cresselia lv 65
altaria lv 59

jwla

Up until last night, I was slowly filling up my National Pokédex. For whatever reason, I decided to make the big push last night, and settled down to finally finish. After a bunch of trading/trade backs for Pokédex pages, a bunch of breeding for lower-stage Pokémon, and even a few late captures (I never caught Axew or Fraxure, just went straight for Shiny Haxorus!) I finished it--aside from Meloetta! I got the Oval Charm and Shiny Charm! I went right out to Route 14, determined to find my first shiny Pokémon (which I wanted to be Altaria... :/). I found one, all right. A shiny female Golduck. Golduck was one of my least wanted in the area, but I promptly caught her in a Net Ball and named her Daisy. She's Impish. I am still wandering around Route 14 (or will be, once my 3DS is charged) hoping Altaria shows. We'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.