• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurath8

Finally got through Chargestone Cave. That was pretty brutal and I may not have made it without the doctor. Reaped Mistralton City of all its items before heading onto Route 7. There is a lot more Foongus now. I only got about halfway through the Route until I realised that I hadn't explored all the Surf areas yet.

Went to Aspertia and got the Energy Ball Tm. Who knew such a strong move was just chilling right outside our house? A bit of stuff on Route 20, but I really need to wait for Autumn before I get everything. Castelia Sewers also held a few more items and trainers. Gosh that place is hard to navigate. I also became the leader of a gang in an alleyway somehow, but hey I got a medal for it. That was more or less it bar Mistralton Cave. After the next gym I'll go and reap the items from there.

Went through Skyla's gym and it was one of the best yet. The planes below look amazing. It is annoying being immobolized every 5 seconds but still. I made my way out of the gym after clearing its trainers. I'm still only lvl 31/32 while Skyla is 36/39. I can still probably beat her with Magneton alone, but its regular trainers that worry me as some Ace trainers and such have knocked out several pokemon at once. I'll need to head over to Celestial Tower and train.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Trained Zoroark to level 54, Haxorus to level 70 and Heatran to level 75. Didn’t get as much done as I had hoped, but I finished three more Pokemon at least. Only three left now, although they are the ones who needs the most training. So it will take a few more days before I am done.

White 2: Quagsire were swarming at Route 8, so I went there and captured one. Then I went to the Day-Care at Route 3 and did some breeding. Hatched the following Pokemon: Deino, Cleffa, 4 Eevee, Rufflet, Budew, Blitzle, Drifloon, Shuppet, Wingull, Vanillite, Swinub, Golett, Slakoth, Igglybuff and Larvitar. After that, I evolved three of the Eevee I had hatched into Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon. Next up, I am probably going to do some trades with Black 2.

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I have finally my DS back. I have now these pokémon: ;146;,;484; and :642: Well, it's not that much but they're rare, so it was worth. I've also downloaded the Keldeo event, which is my first event pokémon. :)

ShoesThief

Thief of Shoes
Currently get my whole team to level 70. All that's left is Sawsbuck amd Excadrill. Plan to evolve my two boxes of un-evolved pokes. and get to floor 9 in Black tower! Recently I beat most of Black tower *Hard as hell* and tried going at the PWT.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Trying to defeat the league for second time wish me luck :)

White2
Acc: Avenue rank 38, Flower Shop rank 10, Raffle Shop rank 9! Just one more shop to finish ranking before all shops are rank 10!
Dis: Nothing much else has been going on since I got the Permit. It's kinda boring doing nothing but Join Avenue every morning.
Acc/Dis: There is Black Tower, I suppose... and PWT, and the movies, and the Battle Subway... and the E4 mono-type medals...

Black2:
Acc: Avenue rank 38, one day left of the promotion for getting all shops to rank 10!
Acc: Working on getting the Permit in B2. Just need Walrein for that shiny Haxorus!
Dis: I have to change my DS clock to make it winter so I can find him in Undella Bay.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Now I'm at Opelicid city. I'm finishing getting my team to lv 45 before battling the gym.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
So then, I was doing the Funfest missions, and somehow ended up with 15 water stones by the time I was done. Anyone want an army of Vaporeon? I can arrange that.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I played White 2 and did a few stuff.I checked out Accumula Town which was very boring.Then I went to Route 1 and defeated some of the trainers on the route and arrived in Nuvema Town.There wasn't much to do but I went to Cheren,Bianca and Hilbert/Hilda's house and also to Juniper's Lab.I got the Super Rod from Cedric Juniper.I continued my journey on Route 1 and defeated all the remaining trainers there and went to Route 17.Here,I defeated some of the trainers and got to Route 18 through the currents.I defeated the trainers there though the Veterans were difficult.I met Pastoria Gym Leader,Crasher Wake here.I got the Magma Stone here that I will use to awaken Heatran.Through the currents,I reached P2 Laboratory where there wasn't anything.I saw the Plasma Frigate boarded there and went inside.I went up to Colress and he challenged me to a battle again.

Vs Colress
-He started with Magneton and I sent out Darmanitan.
-Darmanitan burrowed its way under the ground.Magneton's Thunder Wave missed.
-Darmanitan's Dig did massive damage while Magneton's Thunder Wave paralyzed Darmanitan.
-Colress used Full Restore to heal Magneton while Darmanitan's Flare Blitz did massive damage but Magneton survived due to Sturdy and Darmanitan took some recoil.
-Magneton's Volt Switch did high damage and switched to Rotom-W while Darmanitan was unable to move due to paralysis.
-Rotom-W knocked out Darmanitan with Discharge but lost some HP due to Life Orb.I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Crobat).
-Zoroark's Night Daze did some damage while Rotom-W's Discharge did high damage and paralyzed Zoroark.Zoroark's Illusion wore off.Rotom-W lost some HP due to Life Orb.
-Rotom-W knocked out Zoroark with another Discharge but lost some HP due to Life Orb.I sent out Electivire.
-Electivire knocked out Rotom-W with Wild Charge and took little recoil.Colress sent out Magnezone.
-Electivire's Bulldoze did massive damage reducing Magnezone's Speed while Magnezone's Thunder Wave activated Electivire's Motor Drive raising its Speed.
-Electivire knocked out Magnezone with another Bulldoze.Colress sent out Klinklang.
-Electivire's Fire Punch did high damage popping Klinklang's Air Balloon while Klinklang used Shift Gear to raise its Speed and Attack.
-Klinklang defeated Electivire with Giga Impact.I sent out Flygon.
-While Klinklang recharged,Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.
-Klinklang used Shift Gear to raise its Speed and Attack but was defeated by Flygon's Dig.Colress sent out Metagross.
-Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.Metagross used Agility to raise its Speed.
-Metagross's Meteor Mash missed while Flygon's Dig did high damage.
-Metagross's Meteor Mash did heavy damage.Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.
-Metagross's Zen Headbutt missed and it was defeated by Flygon's Dig.Colress sent out Beheeyem.
-Flygon OHKO'ed Beheeyem with U-Turn and switched to Samurott.Colress sent out Magneton again and I switched back to Flygon.
-Flygon knocked out Magneton with Fire Punch.

Colress gave me Master Ball for defeating him.I healed my Pokemon after the battle and made my way out of the Frigate.I defeated the remaining trainers on Route 17 and 18 and got the few items.Then I flew back to Nuvema Town and saved the game.

Team:

503.png
Lv.69 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

466.png
Lv.69 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

169.png
Lv.68 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

555.png
Lv.68 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

330.png
Lv.69 Female Sassy (Dig/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

571.png
Lv.69 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the plasma's at their frigate the first and second time. Now I need to beat Colress and Ghetsis.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So I've been working on playing W2 through, and today is the day I am taking on Clay for my 5th gym badge. My team has been training pretty well, and I have been keeping them all at the same level (aside from my starter for this gym only). My current team is:

497.gif
- Level 36
448.gif
- Level 35
329.gif
- Level 35
125.gif
- Level 35

I got servine to level 36 so it would learn coil and evolve so I had extra power against Clay.

==========

I'm also taking a stab at the magnemite coil, and I keep checking the gts every once in a while putting magnemites I've been traded up for trade. Hopefully my join avenue will take off soon xD

penguinofhonor

Bay Watcher
I got Black 2 on Sunday and started it yesterday once one of my friends gave me challenge mode. At my friends' suggestion, I'm giving my team/game a theme. It started out as Madoka, but I realized there are no male characters in that so I'm expanding it to Evangelion as well. It is the animes.

Character Name: Mami
Rival Name: Shinji

Team:
Gendo, Servine (male) - My trusty starter that doesn't know any damn grass moves worth knowing.
Kyoko, Flaaffy (female) - Electric types are useful. She'll probably end up getting replaced though.
Tomohisa, Leavanny (male) - I like bugs, so I jumped on the first one I could find. Probably overlaps with Servine too much.
Kyubey, Dunsparce (female) - I traded her over from B1 because I swore I'd play through all of B2 with a Dunsparce. Definitely my strongest Pokemon.
Unnamed Tranquill - I'm going to replace it with Hitomi the Tropius as soon as I breed one up.
Unnamed Grimer - I'd like a grimer, but I'm going to replace it with a water type because I need surf and something to deal with the fire types that threaten my 50% grass team.

Ex-Team Members:
Kaworu the Riolu (male) - Replaced by grimer. He just seemed mediocre.

Currently I have three badges, and my greatest accomplishment is getting people on my Join Avenue to say "Slam jam" constantly.

Deadrose

Terrakion Lord
Finally after more than two months and MANY soft resets, I got a shiny Oshawott on Black2, and it's a female! It has a Naive nature, which while that's not the nature I hoped for, is still fine. At least it doesn't hinder it's attack stats. It's also 'Somewhat of a clown',which if I'm not mistaken means speed is it's highest IV. Now I can start my first badge quest, but first I'm going to start soft resetting for a shiny starter on SS (I don't care which, but since I have two shiny Feraligatr, I'm hoping for Cyndaquil or Chikorita.) to do a badge quest on there as well.

TheSimsBoi

Gen I Enthusiast
OMG you guys, I just had to share my excitement. I was in the Dragonspiral Tower on my mission to catch Zekrom... well I threw a Quick Ball at it first, but it popped out. Zekrom then used Zen Headbutt on my Keldeo, and after that I was like WTH throw a Timer Ball... so I did, and it caught it!!!!!!!! I was all ready to use my Master Ball, but it took in a freaking Timer Ball. OMG I love them! I also caught Azelf, and Mesprit with Timer Balls (not the first throw though). Sorry for the long post, just had to share my excitement with Pokémon fans.

OMG you guys, I just had to share my excitement. I was in the Dragonspiral Tower on my mission to catch Zekrom... well I threw a Quick Ball at it first, but it popped out. Zekrom then used Zen Headbutt on my Keldeo, and after that I was like WTH throw a Timer Ball... so I did, and it caught it!!!!!!!! I was all ready to use my Master Ball, but it took in a freaking Timer Ball. OMG I love them! I also caught Azelf, and Mesprit with Timer Balls (not the first throw though). Sorry for the long post, just had to share my excitement with Pokémon fans.

I also just caught Kyurem (after throwing at least 15 Ultra Balls) and then 3 Timer Balls... Timer Balls rock man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm finally doing challenge mode >.> I started with snivy because I want to use heracross and can't use it and tepig since they are both part fighting. I beat Cheren with only snivy remaining. Mareep didn't help at all with his pidove. Now I'm in Virbank city after catching my second tempary team member, a magnemite which has a good nature ><

Aurath8

For the first time ever I've decided to actually try to catch 'em all. Truth is, I've never been better equipped to take this challenge on. I have access to 2 DSes(well a DSi XL and 3DS), Platinum, Heartgold, White, White 2, the GTS and the Dream World allowing me to trade and acquire just about every single pokemon with relative ease. There will be some really tough ones. Groudon, Rayquaza, the Regis, Latios and the starters for example, but I can otherwise get all of Johto, probably all of Kanto, all of Sinnoh and all of Unova as I have all their respective games. The version exclusives and Hoenn will be my downfall particularly the legendaries, but can still somehow complete the entire pokedex bar a few event legends like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Meloetta and Genesect.

Anyway, I'll be completing it in my White 2 save file, so I've been going through early routes and catching the pokemon there. It is going to be horribly expensive and it's quite annoying because all the pokemon are so low levelled that I can't touch them without them fainting but I will persevere. It will be an adventure for me. Rediscovering regions and searching in the most obscure places in an effort to catch them all.

jwla

I sent my re-play team to my White card, and started again just for fun. I chose Tepig (again) and named him Rasher. This time he'll remain on my team. I am also currently training a femal Azurill named Zulia; a female Flaaffy named Levinia; and a male Zubat named Barnaby. I am looking for an Eevee with a decent nature to trade to my White card. I will evolve him into Leafeon, and he will replace Levinia. I am also going to send a Soothe Bell back for both Zulia (who is taking forever to evolve) and Barnaby, for when he evolves into Golbat. That's four of six down (when I replace Levinia). I am still on the fence about Zulia. She has Huge Power, which is the only way I'll use her, but I am not so sure about Azumarill. Anyone use one on their play through? How did it work out?

dcskin21

I am currently on Victory Road on my way to the Pokemon League. All my pokemon so far have been awesome. Im using Lapras, Electabuzz (soon to be Electivire), Arcanine, Braviary, Lucario, and Krock as i like to call him. All of them are lvl 54 and am training them to lvl 58-60 each.

Violent Red

For the first time ever I've decided to actually try to catch 'em all. Truth is, I've never been better equipped to take this challenge on. I have access to 2 DSes(well a DSi XL and 3DS), Platinum, Heartgold, White, White 2, the GTS and the Dream World allowing me to trade and acquire just about every single pokemon with relative ease. There will be some really tough ones. Groudon, Rayquaza, the Regis, Latios and the starters for example, but I can otherwise get all of Johto, probably all of Kanto, all of Sinnoh and all of Unova as I have all their respective games. The version exclusives and Hoenn will be my downfall particularly the legendaries, but can still somehow complete the entire pokedex bar a few event legends like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Meloetta and Genesect.

Anyway, I'll be completing it in my White 2 save file, so I've been going through early routes and catching the pokemon there. It is going to be horribly expensive and it's quite annoying because all the pokemon are so low levelled that I can't touch them without them fainting but I will persevere. It will be an adventure for me. Rediscovering regions and searching in the most obscure places in an effort to catch them all.

Remember you have the trade section in these forums. I have found getting obscure Pokemon really easy by posting on the relevant forums what you are looking for and what you have to offer. It is much easier than the GTS, for some reason that I haven't figured out yet, nearly every Pokemon on the GTS is in return for a level 5 and under Reshiram/Zekrom.

Good luck with your goal!! You can do it and the Shiny Charm at the end is totally worth it!

As for me, I have just re-bred and am in the process of EV training my canine team, which is one of my favourite teams to use ever, as I love dogs :)

It consists of:

Boris the Arcanine
Pepper the Stoutland
Duke the Houndoom
Cara the Ninetales
Zeus the Manectric
and Suicune

They all have beneficial natures and will be EV trained with typical sweeper movesets. I will be using this team to beat the E4 and the Black City Tower!

Because of this I had to change Boris' moveset a little bit. I normally use a physical moveset on him but Flare Blitz would be very detrimental in the Tower, where he can't heal.

So instead, I gave him a Naive nature, he will be mixed with

Flamethrower, Wild Charge, Close Combat and Dragon Pulse/Crunch.

Have fun all!

Status
Not open for further replies.