• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I kept wandering around Route 3 and I battled more trainers. I explored the Hidden Grottoes there as well, then I made it to the Day Care area. I battled the little kids outside, then I left some Pokemon at the Day Care Center. I headed west after that until I arrived at the entrance to Wellspring Cave. I wandered around there and I battled some trainers that I encountered after Surfing to another part of the cave. I used an Escape Rope after that and I went to Striaton City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I wandered over to the Trainers' School, then I spoke with people in the other buildings. I then arrived at the former Striaton City Gym, and I teamed up with Chili in a battle against Cilan and Cress. It was a tough battle and Chili's Heatmor and Darmanitan fainted, but I was able to keep our tag team afloat and we won the battle. I saved after that.

jwla

Finally got an Eevee after searching forever. Named him Moss. Traded him to my White card, then evolved him in the forest. Took him to Mistralton City and made him relearn Razor Leaf. Traded him back to White 2 (along with a Soothe Bell). Gave the Soothe Bell to Zulia the Azurill. She evolved into Marill around level 19. Headed into the Relic Passage to find an Onix. Got Zulia to evolve once more. She is now Azumarill. Found an Onix and named him Orson. Kinda miffed that I won't ever find/find for a long time a Metal Coat. I wanted a Steelix!

Pokémon

Rasher (male Pignite)
Zulia (female Azumarill)
Moss (male Leafeon)
Barnaby (male Zubat)
Orson (male Onix)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Today (since I don't have school for like 12 hours), I am going to be levelling my team. I need each member, including the newly-added frillish to be level 40 so I can take on skyla without many issues. I'm taking advantage of the spots domes as well as the magnemite coil for some join avenue abuse.

Current Team:
* Serperior - lv 38
* Frillish - lv 31
* Lucario - lv 40
* Electabuzz - lv 40
* Vibrava - lv 40

Once I get done with skyla, I will be heading to reversal mountain where I will be getting shadow ball's TM, teaching vibrava dragon pulse, capturing skorupi, and grinding my team to level 45.

jwla

I made another change to the regular line-up for my team. I decided that I didn't want to train Leafeon anymore, so I opted for a Pokémon I haven't trained for a long time: Roselia. I am not sure how long she will last, but I am excited to give her a go!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Okay now for posting a team that beat the Champions Tournament!
HAXORUS.gif

Item:Choice Scarf
Moves: Outrage
Earthquake
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide
gengar_animated__sprite_by_lostandcreepy-d3l2fbw.gif

Item: Life Orb
Moves: Shadow Ball
Psychic
Energy ball
Focus Blast
magnezone.gif

Item: Air Ballon
Moves: Thunderbolt
Thunderwave
Flash Cannon
Magnet Rise

As for the Ev's and satus, all the EV's are all over 200 maybe max.
The status were mainly on the offensive side except for Magnezone.

After I beat that and ranked my Trainer Card to Silver, I rematched against Ingo and defeated him gaining access to Super Single Trains. Same team was used except I replaced Magnezone for Excadrill with Focus Sash.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Haven’t had very much time to play in the past week, but I got both Zweilous and Volcarona to level 55 at least.

White 2: Traded over four Pokemon from Black 2: Snivy, Tepig, Buneary and Vullaby. Evolved Snivy, Tepig and Vullaby into their final forms. Also captured a Ledian at Route 22 and resurrected all of the fossils I had collected, almost had enough of them to fill up an entire box.

jwla

So, I caught the Roselia I wanted. I am using her instead of Leafeon. I also managed to Thief a Metal Coat from a Magnemite, and evolved Orson into Steelix. Some time before the gym, Barnaby evolved into Crobat!! I beat Elesa pretty easily with both Orson and Chlora (the Roselia). I beat Charles, and moved on to Driftveil City. There I battled Rood, and beat him, as well. I taught Orson Iron Head (since he doesn't get Iron Tail until 40) and taught Zulia Ice Punch. I took on all the trainers on Route 6, and got the Shiny Stone. I waited until Chlora reached 28 (to learn Toxic Spikes) and evolved her into Roserade. I caught my sixth party member, a Joltik.

My team (all level 28)
-Rasher (male Pignite)
-Zulia (female Azumarill)
-Barnaby (male Crobat)
-Orson (male Steelix)
-Chlora (female Roserade)
-Alva (mail Joltik)

I know that both Barnaby and Chlora are part Poison-type, and Rasher is part Fighting-type, and that gives me a large Psychic-type weakness, but I'll have to deal. I might teach Orson Crunch, as his Steel-type resists... We'll see.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
After 3 bad natured sigliphs >.> the first 2 had an adament nature I finally got a modest natured one to use as my 4th team member. After that I beat the rest of the trainers in the resort desert, beat the battle subway guys, and transfered over my heracross from my black 2 that I'm using as my 5th team member. Current challenge mode team:

TinkerBell the servine lv 28
Inazuma the jolteon lv 26
Glade the mincino lv 26
Unwing the Sigliph lv 25
Hopper the heracross lv 26

Aurath8

I've been working on getting more money for pokeballs. It's quite inefficient really, as I spend about 49,000P every day on EV services for my pokemon. To get all this and a surplus to buy pokeballs I make movies at Pokestar Studios, which takes 10 minutes minimum. Next I collect the items and sell them to the woman on Route 5 for 4-6000P each. Only problem is she only buys one at a time so I sit their for 5 mins scrolling through seemingly endless text. Next I visit the Join Avenue for that day, buy pokeballs and finally get on to catching them.
The whole process takes about 30 minutes of playtime which I do each day, and more often than not I'm interrupted before I even begin catching the pokemon.

I knew it would be horribly expensive but the in past games I always ended up with thousands by the end of the game(indeed in HG I reached max money) but the Join Avenue just sucks it all away. I'm glad that pokestar studios exists along with the maid as otherwise this would be very impossible. My only fear is that I run out of movies to make and items to reap unless I do the strange endings.

White2
Acc: Finally got my last Join Avenue shop to rank 10!
Acc: Got my Join Avenue overall rank to 40!
Dis: Nothing to do from here on out except get my avenue rank to 100. I already feel bored...

Black2
Acc: Got the Permit and caught the shiny Haxorus!
Acc: Join Avenue overall rank is up to 40!
Dis: Editing the DS clock to encounter Walrein prematurely deactivated my 7-day Join Avenue promo.

Currently training part of my sandstorm team for the battle subway and PTW. So far I have bred and EV trained a Garchomp, Cubone, and Larvitar. I just bred the Skarmory I needed. as of now I'm leveling Garchomp in White Tree Hollow via breeders, who are very hard to find! Once I get the battle team all set, I'll be challenging the Battle subway and PTW until I have all the power items, TMs, and held items needed for my Sandstorm Team. Breeding for natures is quite dificult espescially when the pokemon you're trying to breed has multiple abilities. Currently Breeding for an Impish Gligar with Imunnity.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been working on leveling up some of my Pokemon as of late, got my Join Avenue up to lv. 100 recently, and am now working as well as I can to fill up my Pokedex. Got a nice lv. 100 Linoone off of the GTS today. It's RNG'd, but I don't mind. Might use it to breed for some better nature Zigzagzoons. Put up one of my Crygonal's for a Pokemon that I needed to try to trade for a Kricketune, not sure if it'll be traded or not, but it's better than nothing.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Got both Zweilous and Volcarona to level 60. I'm making some progress, but it is going slowly. I will hopefully be able to finish both of them tomorrow.

White 2: Evolved my Tirtouga into Carracosta and Zweilous into Hydreigon. Now I need to get Shuckle, Ninetales and Gliscor added to my Pokedex, but I am not sure if I should do that right now. Probably not, which means my next thing to do is to catch all legendaries in the game. But before doing that, I need to do a trade with Black 2.

ohjeezitskim

In black 2 I got to the 7th gym, battled two people and figured I'd have a bit of trouble with them, so I'm probably going to train more. My team is doing good, most proud of my Adament Heracross, first one I found on level 24, and caught it! Perfect nature for a Heracross!

In white 2, I'm trying to complete my Pokedex, started on Kanto, then paused Kanto for a bit to work on Unova. I only need 8 more Unova based Pokemon now! They are Terrakion, Electross (no T. stone.), all of Deino's line, Meloetta, Landorus, and Thundurus.

In the passed day I've managed to get over 50 different pokemon for Unova and a few for Kanto. - Also catching anything in the wild I haven't caught yet.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat elesa in challenge mode last night. She wasnt to difficult with just Inazuma, my jolteon, Hopper, my heracross, and Unwing my sigliph. Now I'm in Driftveil city.

Last edited:

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Just got the Light Stone from N, a Rare Candy from so creep in Anville Town, another one over in Victory Road and Evolved my Rhyhorn to Rhydon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.