• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Still trying to catch everything in the lost lorn forest. I still need a roselia, pinser, and vespiquen. I'm not going to catch anything else.
Current team:

Mushu the servine lv 26
Barkly the lucario lv 24
Rita the Growlith lv 26
Ayame the koffing lv 26
Fufu the woobat lv 24

Shadow XD001

A lot happened since my last post. Got to Lentimas Town with Professor Juniper and Bianca and I went through Reversal Mountain with Bianca. After that, I arrived at Undella Town and it looks nice. Castelia, Nimbasa, and Mistralton weren't really that different than BW1 (Driftveil is different, slightly) so it's nice to have a change of scenery. Anyway, I beat my Rival at Undella Town and then headed out. I kind of wish the Rival had more than 3 Pokémon at this point in the game. -_- I made it Opelucid and did A LOT of training and got everyone to Level 45. In the process, Golett and Metang evolved. Yay! Won't have a fully evolved team probably until Victory Road because Dragonair evolves at Level 55! So, I challenged the Gym and beat Drayden with slight ease. I also watched as Team Plasma froze Opelucid and battled them along with the Shadow Triad guy and Zinzolin. Pretty cool how you can battle them now. After that, I saw Cheren and then I went to Himalua City to meet with my Rival. Marine Tube is cool.

Wish that there was more stuff between the 7th and 8th Gyms, but oh well. There's A LOT after the 8th Gym, though. Going to train and possibly challenge Marlon tomorrow.

Team:
Emboar - Level 48
Dragonair - Level 48
Jolteon - Level 47
Carracosta - Level 48
Metagross Level 47
Golurk - Level 48

I trained until my pokemon were Lv. 22.
I defeated Burgh with ease with Manny and Anastasia.
Manny took care most of the pokemon in the gym.
I only used Anastasia against Dwebble.

:496: Empress [F] Lv. 23 || Adamant | Overgrow // Return | Growth | Leech Seed | Leaf Tornado
;448; Harley [M] Lv. 22 || Hardy | Inner Focus // Return | Quick Attack | Endure | Force Palm
;058; Manny [M] Lv. 24 || Naive | Intimidate // Wild Charge | Flamethrower | Fire Fang| Return
;131; Anastasia [F] Lv. 23 || Timid | Water Absorb // Psychic | Ice Beam | Thunderbolt | Water Pulse

The other day I battled Gym Leader Burgh and won the Insect Badge. I am now in Nimbasa City doing a lot of training. I caught an Emolga named Sparky. My Golduck, Aqua has evolved too! I teamed up with a girl named Rosa and battled Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet. I now am a manger of my own avenue and I have some great shops there.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black 2 Journey Post 27: Elite Four

I started my conquest of the Pokémon League. I started off the challenge by fighting Shauntal. She was easy. And her room looks pretty cool. Then I moved onto Grimsley. Those pincers in his room were intimidating, but his team wasn't. Next up was Caitlin. Now her room looked the best, in my opinion. I actually managed to get one her Pokémon frozen. It did nothing for the battle because it was still a cakewalk. And last up was Marshal. I'm surprise that drop didn't hurt him in any way. Either way, his team wasn't that bad. I managed to get the win easily. And now that that's done, all that's left is the Champion. Let's see how this goes.

Current Team:

:500: Mandrag Lv.56
-Heat Crash -Rock Slide -Wild Charge -Flame Charge

;448; Exia Lv.56
-Close Combat -Quick Attack -Ice Punch -Swords Dance

;330; Arios Lv.56
-Dragon Claw -Bulldoze -Rock Slide -Crunch

;181; Lumos Lv.56
-Thunderbolt -Signal Beam -Power Gem -Thunder Wave

;121; Orion Lv.56
-Surf -Psyshock -Ice Beam -Thunderbolt

:530: Simon Lv.56
-Earthquake -Rock Slide -X-Scissor -Hone Claws

Pokédex Progress:
Seen: 252 Obtained: 55

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
FINALLY. I lucked out and got a Timid Female Snivy after 27 hours. I have obtained running shoes. This is why I cant have nice things.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black 2 Journey Post 28: Champion Iris

The moment is here. I entered the room to the Champion. It was marvelous and up the staircase awaited Iris. And so began the battle for the championship. A beautiful background illuminated the battlefield. I sent out Mandrag while Iris sent out Hydreigon. Predicting a Surf, I switched over to Orion and destroyed the monster with Ice Beam. Next she sent out Lapras, while switched over to Lumos. It took two Thunderbolts to take down the sea creature. Iris then sent out her Aggron. I sent out Simon and used Earthquake and down went the beast. Druddigon was sent out next. I switched over to Mandrag who dealt with the gargoyle by using a few Rock Slides. Then came Iris' ace. Her Haxorus. Arios weakened it, but in the end Exia eliminated the target with a Quick Attack seeing as it was setting up with Dragon Dance. And last of all was Archeops. Arios dealt with the fossil by burying it in a Rock Slide. And before I knew it, the amazing battle music was over and I had won. I'm now the Champion. Iris then lead me to the Hall of Fame where I was inducted. Leaving the building the Elite Four saw me off and the credits began to roll. So with that, the main game has ended. And I will start the post game on Challenge Mode soon. Until then, see you later!

Current Team:

:500: Mandrag Lv.57

;448; Exia Lv.57

;330; Arios Lv.57

;181; Lumos Lv.57

;121; Orion Lv.57

:530: Simon Lv.57

Pokédex Progress:
Seen: 253 Obtained: 55

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Caught a shiny Spoink who evolved into a Grumpig and now heading towards the location of my 7th badge

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black 2 Journey Post 29: Alder

I started the post game under Challenge Mode. I got myself the National Pokédex from Cedric Juniper and made my way to Floccesy Town. There I fought Alder. He wasn't too hard. His Accelgor fell to Mandrag. Exia eliminated Bouffalant. Orion took down Conkeldurr. Escavalier was taken down by Lumos. Arios slayed Braviary. Last but not least was Volcarona. Simon buried under some rocks. When the battle was over, Alder's grandson Benga came in and invited me to go to Black Tower. I will when I'm fully prepared. And as for Challenge Mode. I was expecting it to be harder, but Alder made me think otherwise. Hopefully it's harder for the other trainers I have yet to fight.
Current Team:

:500: Mandrag Lv.57

;448; Exia Lv.57

;330; Arios Lv.57

;181; Lumos Lv.57

;121; Orion Lv.57

:530: Simon Lv.57

Pokédex Progress:
Seen: 254 Obtained: 55

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally managed to catch a roselia and a pinser. Now I need to catch the 3 monkeys, vespiquen, and whirllipede.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Pokemon White 2 Adventure POST 5

Got my team to lv. 22.
And Zakuro evolved into Whirlipede!
Then decided to challenge the Gym Leader.
Zakuro did most of the damage to the trainers and Burgh.
He leveled to lv. 25, and Kyoko to lv. 23 in the Gym.
So it was an easy win so I obtained the Insect Badge and TM.

I then went to the Fountain.
And guess who was waiting there, Colress!
Then I went to Route 4, he was waiting there for me.
He made the Crustle who were blocking the way move with his device.
Then he wanted to battle me.
He was an easy fight, I used Ryohei against his two Pokemon.

Now I'm exploring Route 4, battled some trainers and obtained some items.
Soon I'll be able to get my last team member, a Trapinch!

Current Team:
:502: Yamamoto [M] lv. 24 || Hasty | Torrent // Furry Cutter | Return | Water Gun | Razer Shell |
;448; Ryohei [M] lv. 24 || Docile | Inner Focus // Return | Quick Attack | Endure | Force Palm |
:544: Zakuro [M] lv. 25 || Impish | Poison Point // Return | Bug Bite | Poison Tail | Screech |
;037; Kyoko [F] lv. 23 || Timid | Flash Fire // Flamethrower | Payback | Will-O-Whisp | Energy Ball |
:548: Haru [F] lv. 23 || Serious | Own Tempo // Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Sleep Powder | Mega Drain |

Last edited:

Wosprig

Muggleborn Animagus
Well I have a story to tell. I got Black 2 last night and started my adventure. This morning as I wandered through the Virbank Complex seeking Audino to battle. I walked into a patch of rustling grass and discovered one, but this was no normal Audino, IT WAS SHINY!! :D
About five hours later this morning I was partway through my 4-hour (so far) search for a female Eevee when I was quite rudely interrupted by two pesky Rattata but one of them was funny-looking, it was SHINY as well!! :D Nine hours into the game and two shinies under my belt. Awesome!!
Time to my resume my hunt for a female Eevee.

Ciao.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Well. Detailing what I've gotten so far in the past 4 hours. 1. Did PWT Driftveil Cup. 2. Got fly from Cheren. 3. Caught many pokemon for my dex. 4.Entered Chargestone cave. 5. Caught various pokemon in the cave. 6. Looked at the dialogue of a mystery character (I have a good guess who that might be.) and 7. Looking for Tynamo in B2 of Chargestone.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I caught a vespiquen, pansage, panpour, and even a roserade. I actually found 2 one right after the other XD I'm going to wait to try and catch a pansear until after I beat Elesa. Now I'm battling the trainers in the rollercoaster building and will get my team to lv 28.

nightsmith97

To Hoenn!
LAZY UPDATE!

I beat Elesa this morning with my Trapinch(Lamar), who is now level 32. I'm working to get everyone to level 30, and I think my weakest team member is only level 28 or 29, so I'm not too far behind. Drftveil is looking nice, and I'm super excited for the PWT. Anyways, that's all for now. Pray the next update is better. xD

~nightsmith97

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
I just finished crawling through the sewer and I'm now abusing Pokemon Breeder Irene for money and EXP. Call me crazy, but I love the fact that she'll battle you every time she sees you. XD

Later tonight I'm going to catch another send-over for my Black game and add a freshly caught Roggenrola. I may use the little guy for Burgh but I'm not sure yet. I can't wait until I get to Nimbasa, though. I remember the crud that Elesa put me through on Black; I have a cute little Japanese DW Golett who is going to serve up a nice plate of revenge just for that. I can't wait to see Elesa choke on it, either. :D

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I reached Opelucid and narrowly defeated Drayden (Challenge Mode levels are insane... I narrowly beat every gym leader, and lost to a couple of them once) for my 7th badge on Black 2. Afterward, I caught a Pawniard on route 9 and trained it to be my 6th team member! Feels great to have a full team.

Now to move onto Route 14, Undella Bay, and then Route 21~!

Team:
-Robyn the Emolga lv 52
-Kirikizan the Bisharp lv 52
-Starmie *shiny* lv 52
-Truck the Pupitar lv 52
-Egoist the Roserade lv 53
-Linemile the Flygon lv 53

Status
Not open for further replies.