• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerex

Just completed the National Dex after I traded Semipour for Yancy's Spinda. It wasn't really that challenging thanks to so many Pokemom being viewable in B/W2 for the Pokedex and just trading on GTS. Which I actually like. For a while I thought I wasn't going to get a medal, but then I realized that I needed to get the diploma first.

Now I'm going to focus on getting the battle medals.

AdamSe7en

Veteran
I just caught Zekrom with only 2 Ultra Balls. Pretty happy it didn't take long at all. When I caught Latios it ran out of moves 3 times and knocked itself out.

Iristle

I make no sense
I just beat the final few levels of the White Treehollow. I found it rather convenient that they offered you a Nurse right before Benga, but I found it rather unnecessary because I'd gone back to floor 18 and healed there before braving through the final rooms. Benga went down without much of a hitch, really, but considering my whole team was about 5 or so levels higher than him, it probably wasn't going to be too hard. I beat his Latias with Viola's Crunch, and then his Dragonite with two crunches I think (I knew after that I should've used Stone Edge but at the time I forgot about it) and then Volcarona with one Stone Edge. I left feeling rather disappointed because I expected it to be a bit harder, but I'm a little happy because my whole team are around 88-89 now. Perhaps I'll breed and train up a special team for use in the PWT, especially because I hate not having all the TMs, plus it's one of the few parts of the game I haven't really taken a crack into. As of this moment I only tried the mix tournament and failed utterly in the Unova Leaders challenge. I think I was just unlucky, but I'd rather be more prepared with a more all-purpose team.

I also went to go pick up Meloetta from GAME. I'm waiting till tomorrow so I can RNG the Meloetta on White 1, then maybe I'll do my wondercards that I've been saving on White 2. I'm also saving the shiny Dratini for RNGing too, even though I probably won't use it.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Continued in Pokestar Studios, completed all movies in The Giant Woman and Red Fog of Terror series. I have now got two full series left to complete, will do them next.

White 2: Did a trade with Black 2 which added Gliscor to my Pokedex. Then I went to the Abundant Shrine and captured a Vulpix, which I evolved into Ninetales. With that, I had seen all Pokemon in the Unova Dex. I went to Nuvema Town and talked to Professor Juniper, who gave me a Permit which allowed me to visit the Nature Preserve. I went to Mistralton and took the Plane to the Preserve. Here, I picked up the relatively few items that could be found and captured Magikarp, Nuzleaf, Noctowl, Girafarig, Fraxure and Kecleon. Then I captured the ultra-rare and super-duper-exclusive Haxorus in the middle of the place. And with that, I was done here, so I left. Went back to Mistralton and flew to Castelia. Here, I went to the Medal Office and up to the third floor. I recieved an Eevee from one of Fennel's assistants, then I left. Tomorrow, I will start with the Sinnoh Legendaries, the Lake Trio is first out.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
White 2:

So I never explored the side road before reaching the badge check gate. I thought something valuable would be there. And after defeating several trainers, the item that was waiting far, far away was....Taunt.

Damn you, game! Don't Taunt me!

Aurath8

Dashed in to the Giant Chasm to stop Ghetsis. Cutscenes galore here. White Kyurem was quite easy to beat, being a wild pokemon and all. Magnezone did faint because I forgot it has Fusion Flare though. It felt a bit anticlimatic for Kyurem to revert back to it's original form as soon as it appeared, but the ensuing Ghetsis fight was pretty good, especially after all the previous fights with Zinzolin barely tickled my pokemon. Cryogonal is terrible really. Anyway, Ghetsis goes crazy on the Shadow triad take him away. It's a shame that we only get the one fight with him, as Zinzolin was just wholly nonthreatening. He just kinda stood there and complained about the cold, without showing how evil he can be. Literally the worst thing he's done is repeatedly dispose of us via the Shadow Triad.
In fact overall, until Plasma froze Opelucid city, Team Plasma did absolutely nothing. Only Hugh had his sister's pokemon stolen, and that was 5 years ago. It's also our only motivation to battle besides supporting our friends. BW Plasma did something in nearly every city but BW2 Plasma only took a Herdier at the start, did something in Virbank, another something in Nimbasa docked the Frigate in Driftveil, zinzolin appears in Lacunosa. 7 badges and they only took a Herdier. Disappointing.
Ah well, I still got to hear the music that plays on the bridge between the Pokemon league and N's Castle in BW. It really deserves more use.

Made my way onto Route 23 after healing my pokemon. Best. Route. Ever.
Ok, probably not but they certainly did a very good job of making a long, geographically diverse Route to the league with tough trainers and epic music. Best part for me was having to go through the entire route, teach Braviary Cut, go through a small forest, complete a Strength puzzle that really requires you to think, clamber across a few bridges coming to a little pokeball at the end. What is it? A max revive? Rare Candy? Nope. It's TM12, Taunt. Trollfreak at its very finest.

After getting rid of Cut on Braviary, I'm heading over to Victory Road. Despite never grinding at all, I think I may end up being overlevelled. The Champion is lvl 57-59 and frankly I'd gladly take on her right now. I'll have to make sure I challenge myself in this E4.

Drummerdude

I headed up Route 13 and fought a few trainers before Nina finally evolved into Gothitelle! I fought the remaining trainers on this rather large route and also knocked out Cobalion with Maximus for experience. Professor Juniper forced me to listen to a tale about the small town. When I tried to leave town I had to team up with Hugh and defeat Zinzolin and a random Plasma grunt. I ran through Route 12, Village Bridge, and Route 11 (knocking out Verizion with Maximus) until I got to Opelucid City. Iris was there and suggested I go to Route 9 to train before taking on the gym. I heeded her advice and battled some trainers and watched Atom evolve into Aggron! Hopefully it'll faint less often...

After beating the bikers I returned to Opelucid City and went to the gym. Since Jess learned Ice Beam I expected it to dominate. Turns out, Jess is slow and frail. Luckily Atom was able to pick up the slack. After beating the 5 trainers I returned to the Pokemon Center. I healed up and went back to the gym. I rode the Dragon to the top and after a decent headbutt I stood before Drayden.

Black 2 Team
:497: Javert Lv45
;468; Serenity Lv44
;058; Maximus Lv44
:576: Nina Lv44
;306; Atom Lv44
;224; Jess Lv44

adamfitz

poké-lover
Restarting my black 2!
Gonna give it another go
Haven't played it in a long time so I'm gonna give it another go maybe I'll appreciate it more and spot things I hadn't before, this is the first time I'm restarting a game besides silver when I was very young and hadn't a clue.. ;)

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Completed the Everlasting Memories series in Pokestar Studios. Only got one series left now, Ghost Eraser, which I hope to at least start with tomorrow.

White 2: Went to the Cave of Being at Route 20 where I met Professor Juniper. While we were there, the Lake Trio appeared and flew away somewhere. The Professor told me to go and look for them, and so I did. I found Uxie in Nacrene City, battled it and captured it. Continued with Mesprit on top of Celestial Tower, and then Azelf at Route 23. Next up, I will look for Heatran in Reversal Mountain. Will hopefully get it and maybe something more done tomorrow.

~Azurill~

Today I really made a lot of progress in my game, and now that I basically finished the game I have lots of questions, so hopefully somebody can clear some things up for me! :D

I explored the whole Plasma Frigate and battled every single trainer in the ship, to find Colress commanding the experiences being made by Team Plasma. I battled him and it was very easy, way more than I expected. I was kinda underwhelmed with the battle and with his final dialogue, thought his speech would be more interesting and exciting and I think I really didn't get why he was working with Team Plasma. He thought the way to bring out Pokémon's power at his best was by controlling Unova with them? Wut? ._. Can someone explain this to me?...

I battled the Shadow Triad after that, which were awfully easy to beat. These Pawniards didn't stand a chance before my Heracross and my Chandelure, and I basically finished all of them with OHKO's. Found Hugh's sister's stolen Purrloin which was now a Liepard and it was mean to us :c Don't even know what happened to him LOL xD

I finally reached Giant Chasm and battled Black Kyurem and Ghetsis. Loved the animations and the part where Kyurem is shooting Zekrom was totally epic.
The battles were pretty easy too... OHKO's all over the place.
Now once again, I didn't fully understand Ghetsis and part of the story. First of all where the heck did these "DNA Splicers" came from?! o_O Jesus made them or what? Also did the Team Plasma Grunts know what Ghetsis' real plan was this time? Because some of them still mentioned "Pokémon being free" and stuff like that...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After exploring the Castelia Sewers and doing other things around town, I headed to the Skyarrow Bridge and I crossed it until I reached Pinwheel Forest. I explored the forest and I captured a wild Whirlipede in the dark grass, then I went to Nacrene City to swap Pokemon. I trained the Whirlipede with an Exp. Share attached to it and I eventually evolved it into Scolipede. I deposited it in my PC afterwards and I went to the Nacrene City Museum to revive a Claw and Skull fossil there. I then headed over to the Day Care Center on Route 3 and I left a Ferroseed and a Joltik there to train, then I went to Striaton City and I teamed up with Cress in a double battle against Cilan and Chili at the restaurant. I headed south to Route 2 to capture a wild Lickitung, then I flew to Victory Road. I wandered south to the a Route 23 area until I found the spot where Azelf was resting and I saved before battling it.

Got Meloetta finally and completed my Pokédex yay! >_<

I'm trying to get as many medals as possible now - gosh some of them are ridiculously hard! I'm currently on 156.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I started over on my black 2. I'm trying a nuzlocke run this time. I'm currently training my team to battle Cheren. Getting them to lv 13. Current team:

Joey the Oshawot lv 11
Sally the patrat lv 11
Reserves:
Jitters the sunkern lv 4
Broccolo the azurill lv 4
I'm naming my pokemon after villagers from animal crossing.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Completed the Ghost Eraser series in Pokestar Studios. Which means that I have completed all necessary series, and got a Trainer Card upgrade. Though I am not done here yet, I unlocked the final movie in the Brycen-Man series which I will complete before leaving this place.

White 2: Entered Reversal Mountain and found Heatran at the bottom. I battled and captured it. Then I went to Marvelous Bridge and met Cresselia there. I captured it as well. Next up is Latias at the Dreamyard, I plan to get it tomorrow.

Master Ask

I am your Greninja
White 2: Bought the game yesterday. Chose Oshawott for starter. Caught Mareep and Riolu and Growlithe. Oshawott evolved into Dewott. Received 1st and 2nd badges yesterday. Today, Mareep evolved into Flaffy. Received 3rd badge. Riolu evolved into Lucario.

thebushmaster

PokeMaster JoeyII
Hows it going guys? been working on my Unova Pokédex. so far i am at 270 caught out of 301 seen. i recently been trading with my other versions and am really happy that the GTS is still being used by people. lol thought there was no one on there, especially since there are some ridiculous trades on there for legendary's and or people looking for low level evolution pokemon.

just got my XL Pikachu limited edition 3DS from target on the 3/24/13 for $159.99. kinda pumped playing Dream Radar on that big screen. feels great.

been trying to work on join avenue; however, my game has that glitch from changing DS,s and the Time glitch from when i switched to Day Light Saving time :-(. hope that works soon!

i just currently updated my Sig on here with my updated friend codes.

i am working hard on the Pokédex as i haven't Completed it since Heartgold and i really want to start Breeding using the Masuda method and getting the charms for shiny pokemon. thanks to my Ditto from Japan breeding for eggs is really quick :p

and that's what happened to me so far :p

James2344

Keyblade wielder
Just got my entire team to level 100 today on white 2
playtime is roughly 100 hours and all of them I raised from level 15 or below

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got my next 2 team members in and outside of Virbank complex, Jay the Magby and Ace the Pidove, I got them to lv 17 and beat Roxie without any deaths, beat the plasma grunts, got to Castelia city, beat the people at the battle company but lost Sally to that stupid kids eevee. Current team:
Joey the dewott lv 18
Jay the magby lv 17
Ace the pidove lv 17
RIP:
Sally the patrat lv 17

Status
Not open for further replies.