• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummerdude

I actually spent some time trying to plan out my strategy for taking on Drayden. Then I finally remembered that Maximus, who I had planned on not using, had Outrage. At that point I decided that Outrage would be my strategy so I challenged Drayden. Maximus went out against Druddigon to start the fight. I used Outrage and brought it to half health and it used Revenge which almost brought Maximus to half health. Another Outrage and Druddigon was down. Drayden used Flygon next and since Maximus was confused I swapped to Jess. One Ice Beam and Flygon was defeated. I brought Maximus back out for Haxorus. It used a Dragon Dance and I used Outrage which brought it down to half health but then....Sitrus Berry. Haxorus went for another Dragon Dance and I was locked into Outrage. Luckily for me, the second Outrage was a critical hit which knocked out Haxorus.

Maximus leveled up after the fight and learned Flare Blitz. With it's level up moveset complete I decided to go ahead and evolve Maximus on the spot because defeating a freaking Haxorus seemed like a worthy final battle. I then flew to Driftveil City and taught it Thunder Fang via the move tutor. I returned to Opelucid City and listened to Drayden's speech even I was just mashing B the whole time. Suddenly a flying ship appeared and covered Opelucid City and the routes around it in ice. I took a break after witnessing this travesty.

Black 2 Team
:497: Javert Lv45
;468; Serenity Lv45
;059; Maximus Lv45
:576: Nina Lv44
;306; Atom Lv44
;224; Jess Lv44

~Azurill~

I actually spent some time trying to plan out my strategy for taking on Drayden. Then I finally remembered that Maximus, who I had planned on not using, had Outrage. At that point I decided that Outrage would be my strategy so I challenged Drayden. Maximus went out against Druddigon to start the fight. I used Outrage and brought it to half health and it used Revenge which almost brought Maximus to half health. Another Outrage and Druddigon was down. Drayden used Flygon next and since Maximus was confused I swapped to Jess. One Ice Beam and Flygon was defeated. I brought Maximus back out for Haxorus. It used a Dragon Dance and I used Outrage which brought it down to half health but then....Sitrus Berry. Haxorus went for another Dragon Dance and I was locked into Outrage. Luckily for me, the second Outrage was a critical hit which knocked out Haxorus.

Maximus leveled up after the fight and learned Flare Blitz. With it's level up moveset complete I decided to go ahead and evolve Maximus on the spot because defeating a freaking Haxorus seemed like a worthy final battle. I then flew to Driftveil City and taught it Thunder Fang via the move tutor. I returned to Opelucid City and listened to Drayden's speech even I was just mashing B the whole time. Suddenly a flying ship appeared and covered Opelucid City and the routes around it in ice. I took a break after witnessing this travesty.
[
Black 2 Team
:497: Javert Lv45
;468; Serenity Lv45
;059; Maximus Lv45
:576: Nina Lv44
;306; Atom Lv44
;224; Jess Lv44

I'm sorry I know it has nothing to do with your post and I read it all but I just found it funny how you mispelled the last word xD Haha

blisseytank

Just bought Black 2 and my girlfriend bought White 2.
Tommorow we are going to Germany ( i live in Holland) and both start the game.
Looking forward to it!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I caught my next 2 team members, Moe the zubat in the sewers and Bree the rattata in the park. Also beat the trainers in the gym. Now I'm getting everyone to lv 22. Current team:

Jay the magby lv 20
Joey the dewott lv 19
Ace the pidove lv 18
Moe the zubat lv 20
Bree the rattata lv 15

White2
Acc: Made a few adjustments to my Sinnoh teah that I transferred from Platinum. I added Porygon-Z and removed Lucario.
Dis: Lucario is one of my favorite Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It was an honor to train one, and I will miss him dearly.
Acc: Thankfully, I stored Lucario in a separate PC box for rarities, instead of making the horrifying mistake of releasing him.
Acc: I raised my shiny Dratini from clearing White Treehollow, thinking Dragonite's shiny form was black/red, like Haxorus's.
Dis: Shiny Dragonite is a disgusting puke green with pink wings, and shiny Dragonair is a feminine soft pink with gold orbs.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
With a Seviper on board, we went to the gym. Skyla was pretty easy, especially since, you know, I have a Steelix, an Electabuzz, a Crunch Seviper and an Emboar for Skarmory :p It was pretty easy so it was good
Then we headed by plane to Lentimas Town. I love the music in this town haha. We did everything there and ended up going in the Strange House. Creepy, creepy place. I went through that house pretty quickly because, you know, it's creepy. Finally went in the Reversal Mountain where I teamed up with Bianca, whch was useful to heal my Pokemon. I went through it and arrived in Undella Town.

Finally, new atmosphere in the game. Feels refreshing. I went down to route 14 and battled every trainer there, then headed to the Undella Bay and battled every trainer on the sea too. With that done, I realized it was time to keep going, but unfortunately I couldn't go on the Marine Tube yet. So we headed to the next Route, but Drummer stopped us! He wanted to battle us! Gasp! He sent in Unfezant, which ended up losing to Brock (Steelix!) :D Then he sent in Samurott while I sent in Svenette (Leavanny). Needless to say Svenette won. Finally he sent in Simisage, while I sent in Venom (Seviper). I Poison Jab'd Simisage until he fainted. Hugh left, talking about Purrloin still. Then I saved and took a break.

White 2 Team
:500: "SpiderPig", level 42
:542: "Svenette", level 42
;125; "Sparky", level 42
;208; "Brock, level 41
;336; "Venom", level 42​

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Tried the final movie at Pokestar Studios, Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder. It took a few tries to get everything right, but I managed to complete it and get a good ending quite quickly. Completing it means I have completed all the movies here, so I got a Bronze Statue and access to a private dressing room. The one thing I have left to do here is to get the strange endings on all movies, but I will not do that now, maybe at a later point if I feel like it. Will go back to catching some Pokemon instead, there is one I have been meaning to get for a long time but haven't had access to previously. Tomorrow, it will be time for it.

White 2: Went to the Dreamyard, where I saw Latias at the entrance. I looked around the place for it, battling the one trainer I hadn't battled before, and chased Latias around the yard. At the end, it stopped and wanted to battle me instead. I battled it and caught it. With that done, I don't have that many legendaries left. Will catch the Regis next (all of them), starting with Regirock.

Aurath8

Best. Victory Road. Ever. Seriously this is the Victory Road all Victory roads look up to. This Victory Road is the Victory Road that shall pierce the heavens. Including such a wide range of attractive environments to explore and, while it uses all HMs (bar Dive) and Flash, only Strength was needed at all. And forking paths, forking paths everywhere. It really gives a sense of freedom and choice. Do you blaze through VC in under an hour or battle all the trainers for the exp and items? Brilliant. The trainers themselves were also very tough. They all had fully-evolved pokemon with almost one of my pokemon fainted per battle. I've burned away all my Lemonade, Revives and Moomoo Milks just keeping these guys healthy. I levelled my whole team up to lvl 53 and battled all the trainers you can access(except any ones that are down those Waterfalls). I've decided to do all Waterfall exclusive areas postgame.
Reached the top of Victory Road and battled Hugh for the last time before the champion. He's completed his goal of finding Purrloin, now I just need to complete mine. He wasn't such a great rival, having so few battles against him, but Hugh is a great character overall.

I entered the pokemon league briefly to register it on the map so I can fly to it and flew off to Driftveil to get Strength off of Darmanitan and re-taught it bulldoze. Ideally I'd have U-turn but i cba getting 12 BP for it. Did my daily Join Avenue shenanigans and ranked up the raffle to lvl 5. Still getting Berry Juice all the time.

After buying the necessary supplies, I returned home to Aspertia City. While there, I talked to Hugh's sister to see how her Liepard was doing. Turns out it doesn't recognise or listen to her anymore after 5 years with Plasma, but it's slowly coming around. It's almost a bit sad, but at least there's the hope that it'll become nice again.
I returned to my house and saved by my bed. In what is becoming a tradition, I'm hiking all the way to Victory Road. I don't walk through it again, but fly to the League. Regardless, it's a great way of letting the memories flash by once again. Next, the League.

Drummerdude

Team Plasma were prepared to search the entire city for those DNA splicers but I managed to stop them in there tracks. Unfortunately it was all a trick and the Shadow Triad made off with the splicers. Cheren showed up and mentioned the ship flying to the Giant Chasm and he told me to Humilau City through the Marine Tube. I flew to Undella and ran through the underwater passage until I was in Humilau City. Hugh told me I should take on the gym first (because saving the world isn't that important). Turns out Marlon wasn't there so I had to go look for hi...found him. He went back to the gym and so did I. I hopped across those lily pads like a boss and then challenged Marlon. Serenity took out Carracosta with 2 Aura Sphere's. I went to Maximus against his Wailord and almost won but Scald just proved to be too much. Luckily it was weak enough that Jess could win. Marlon's Jellicent took out Nina, Jess, and Atom before I finally had enough of the humiliation and sent out Javert to knock it out with Leaf Blade. Marlon gave me my final badge and I took a break after watching him swim away.

Black 2Team
:497: Javert Lv48
;468; Serenity Lv47
;059; Maximus Lv46
:576: Nina Lv45
;306; Atom Lv45
;224; Jess Lv45

Aurath8

I walked all the way from my house to Victory Road. I wanted to take Relic Path but I didn't want to leave Nimbasa City. I flew up to the pokemon league as Victory Road is just too damn long.

Bought a few extra Hyper Potions and then took on the League.

i went easiest to hardest starting with Grimsley. I knew he would begin with Liepard and Fake Out as always, but I was ready this time. Steadfast Lucario is an evil tool in the right hands as I proved here. Liepard has no moves that can hit Steel types meaning I could get off a Work Up and spam Aura Sphere all over the room. I lost about 58 HP and it took 7 turns. Oh and did I mention Aura Sphere? He learnt it during the battle. Now all I need is EQ for Darmanitan and Brave Bird for Braviary.

Marshall was next as I had both Jellicent and Braviary able to deal with him. Braviary was on the receving end of a Rock Tomb, activating Defiant. YEAH! Aerial Ace cleanly despatched Throh. I got a bit cocky with the whole +2 attack thing and used Return on Conkeldurr. It brought him down to the red and he was able to Stone Edge be to death. Jellicent finished him off. Sawk was duly dealt with as well, being first crippled by a burn of course and Mienshao went up against Serperior, again, because I was cocky. Giga Drain failed to kill him but Serp managed to survive on 1 HP to deliver a second Giga Drain. This battle started to tickle me strategic nodes.

Caitlin next as I had a somewhat flimsy opposition of Magnezone and Jellicent. Musharna's Yawn was incredibly annoying. I considered to just keep switching in the hope that it would run out of PP but I'm impatient so I went at it with Lucario who has Shadow Ball but is fairly expendable for this battle. I managed to get lucky with a Spdef drop and KO it. I managed to avoid 2 Focus Blasts in a row to KO Reuniclus with Magnezone. Sigilyph was pretty easy: I just threw Darmanitan at it. This guy has been all but invincible since evolution. At least until Gothitelle came in. It was the first pokemon in my journey to have survived Darmanitan's STAB Sheer Force Charcoal boosted Flare Blitz. Critical hit Psychic and he was gone.
You know that when this guy gets KO after a Flare Blitz that **** just got real. Braviary finished Gothitelle off with Aerial Ace. I swear he should have Brave Bird by know but w/e.

Off to Shauntal. I thought she'd be the toughest as only Lucario had a clear cut advantage over her. True.
I led with Braviary, forgetting that she always led with CoFAGrigus. I switched to Lucario, getting him burnt in the process. Thankfully FAGrigus has low Spdef so 2 Shadow Balls did away with him. Chandelure managed to survive Shadow Ball though, netting Lucario a Fire Blast to the face. I thought I could finish her off with Serperior's Dragon Pulse but she survived at 1 HP to also Fire Blast me in the face. Braviary was sent out to finish her off with Aerial Ace but the accursed Flame Body struck at the worst of times. Jellicent took on Golurk and managed to burn him but Shadow punch was still doing to much damage so I switched to MAgnezone to seal the deal. Flash Cannon wasn't enough but MAggy did manage to survive another EArthquake. Granted, he's burned but it's still a x4 effective move. Drifblim was KO'd with extreme prejudice.

Made my way to the champion's quarters and faced Iris. About as hard as Shauntal but with such epic music on a fantastic backdrop I didn't really care. The sheer beauty of the battle all kind of blended together. Lucario finished the match against Archeops. Critical hit Aura Sphere.

Made my way to the Hall of Fame for the 9th time in my pokemon career. This is also a first in that your are recognised as the champion of Unova as shown by the end credits. Dat Castelia parade. Dat grayscale. Clearing Opelucid of the ice. Me drooling over more great music. And of course, returning back home once more.

The game reset itself, and the opening of the game was reprised once more. Got the Natdex from Prof. Juniper. The PC's mother clearly wants that D.
Yep, it's official. As Hugh confirmed, I'm the champion. Now to go beat Alder and the rest of Unova into submission.

SoulSilver Eric

Someone actually traded my Ditto for a Zekrom in White 2. It was an English one too, with a good moveset. Don't know what they were thinking but thanks.

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Burgh with no deaths again, caught my next member, a male moxie sandile named Del, beat all the trainers, got to the desert resort, caught my outside and inside team members, a female sandshrew named Bettina and a female Dwebble named Truffles, then I went to the relic castle and caught my team member there, a female yamask named Merry, now I'm in Nimbasa city. Current team:

Joey the dewott lv 23
Jay the magby lv 25
Ace the tranquil lv 23
Moe the golbat lv 22
Bree the raticate lv 25
Tabby the boldore lv 25

Iristle

I make no sense
After finishing breeding and training up a team consisting of Gengar, Hydreigon and Ferrothorn, I went to the PWT. The Unova Leaders went down without a hitch, giving me access to the other generation leaders. Gengar was a strong hitter with Shadow Ball but usually went down in one hit if I didn't manage to finish the 'mon in one hit. Hydreigon, I went with a physical build and I had aimed to put Superpower on him but I didn't have the shards available at the time so I just kept crunch, though this is practically useless considering I already have Shadow Ball for Psychic and Ghost types. I have on him a Dragon Gem so he can hit extra hard with Outrage. Ferrothorn is an amazing stallbreaker with Toxic, although I'm useless against steel types (could do with that Superpower)

I managed to get through to the World Leaders tournament after 1 or two losses on the way, but I lost about 3 times against the World Leaders due to crummy luck with leader selection but managed to scrape a win on the fourth, netting me a rather measly 4 BP. I should probably build a more resilient team next time... I'm considering swapping out Hydreigon for an Azelf with Psychic, Flamethrower, HP Ice and U-turn to cover the weaknesses that I'd been suffering, but I might scrap the whole team and work on a bulkier team if I don't get much luck. I really want to get all those TMs but going through the Driftveil tournament for 1BP each is gratingly slow. Ugh.

I've also been slacking on my Join Avenue, but I couldn't really do much yesterday because switching the cartridge to my DS Phat whacked the time up and I have to wait 24 hours. :/ And I'm going to have to do it again if I want to catch Azelf with the right IVs and HP Ice.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I battled all of the athlets in Nimbasa and Lost Joey to one of the stupid hoopsters DX. RIP Joey. Del the sandile is replacing him. Current team:

Jay the magby lv 25
Ace the tranquil lv 24
Moe the crobat lv 23
Tabby the boldore lv 25
Bree the raticate lv 25
Del the sandile lv 17
RIP:
Sally the patrat lv 15
Joey the dewott lv 24

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Capturing Azelf took a really long time. I had to weaken it slowly and then paralyze it but it still took a long while for it to finally get caught in my Timer Ball. Once that was done I headed over to White Forest and I went to the White Treehollow place and I battled there again. I was able to clear all the rooms with some difficulty and finally encounter Benga. I battled him and he used his Latias and I used my Samurott against it. Ice Beam was enough to defeat Latias and then he used his Dragonite, but I defeated it easily with Samurott's Ice Beam. I used my Krookodile against his Volcarona and I defeated it with Rock Slide. I defeated Benga and I headed out to the lobby. With all the floors of the White Treehollow cleared, I decided to fly over to Floccesy Town and I visited Alder's house. I met Benga there again and he gave me a Shiny Dratini for clearing the White Treehollow. I then saved.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
With Hugh defeated, I went on to the next route. It was pretty long, but good training for my Pokemon. I tried to battle everyone and do everything and I don't think I forgot anyone. I then arrived in Lacunosa Town, where I met up with Prof. Juniper and Bianca. Prof. Juniper took me and Bianca to this old lady's house (creepy?) and she told us the story of Kyurem (not so creepy). Then we left, and I met up with Hugh on the exit to route 12 (I think it was). There, this TP sage named Zinzolin battled us, but we won easily! We continued to Route 12 and the Village Bridge, and got to Opelucid City (or town? can't remember lol). We explored it after meeting Iris, and stopped for a break.

We also beat the Mix Tournament and did a few other things with the Dream World and the Join Avenue

White 2 Team
:500: "SpiderPig", level 45
:542: "Svenette", level 45
;125; "Sparky", level 45
;208; "Brock, level 45
;336; "Venom", level 44​

Next post I should have my 6th team member. Wonder what it will be...

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
On White 2, I went down to the Underground Ruins through Clay Tunnel. Nothing was there, but an inscription on a statue in the final room gave me an idea about what to do. I went outside again and found the secret switch which changed the color of a ring in the room. Entered the final room again, and noticed that it had changed to the Rock Peak Chamber. At the end of it, I found Regirock. Battled it and captured it, which unlocked the Iceberg Key. This allowed me to change the room to the Iceberg Chamber where I found Regice. I captured it as well.

With this, I had obtained all keys. But I didn't have all of them on both games at the same time. So I used the Unova Link to make sure I had both keys on both games. After that, I continued on White 2, changed to the Iron Key and went back to the room, which now had turned into the Iron Chamber. I met Registeel here and captured it. With all three golems obtained, I took them with me and went down to the bottom of Twist Mountain, where I met Regigigas. I captured it as well.

Next up, I had to do the same thing on Black 2. I had Regirock and Registeel since before, only Regice left to catch. I changed to the Iceberg Key and entered the Iceberg Chamber. Met Regice here, captured it and left the place. I brought the three golems with me and headed down to the bottom of Twist Mountain here. Met Regigigas and captured it. With that, I now have all legendaries in both games. I have some small things do next, not sure how long it will take before I can continue with the things I have planned after that.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat all the trainers in both gyms in Nimbasa. Now I'm going to get everyone to lv 28. Current team:

Jay the magby lv 25
Bree the raticate lv 28
Moe the crobat lv 25
Tabby the boldore lv 25
Ace the tranquil lv 25
Del the sandile lv 23

Status
Not open for further replies.