• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kall El

..Silence..
Honestly, since losing to Skyla, I didn't train much at all well..I did do some training, just a little. Buzz did learn Shock wave :]
I couldn't stand the thought of losing to her again, when I have an electric type & considering the shenanigans and troubles I've faced already since leaving Asperita. What troubles, you ask?Well, for those who haven't read my prev' posts, I've lost a total of 13 times to gym leaders, you could say I've been having sleepless nights.

I've realised that as well as bad type match ups ( I blame luck/fortune here) that the huge level gaps have just made it an impossible mountain to climb at times, and with most of my Pokemon having late evolutions, I honestly feel like I've been climbing a Mountain, Mount Everest to be exact..
Anyways, I only had one thing in mind. Rematch Skyla. Beat Skyla. & leave with the badge.
Nothing too much, just for once, for once, lets get this over without too much fuss (the fuss being me losing over and over again, aahh!)
I approached the battle very cautiously, using my Buzz carefully to sweep through her as often as I could.
I swear, Skarmory & sturdy is just so damn annoying. And what's the big idea with the level gap, I really need to train some more.
Her level advantages made this really tough, what would have been a OHKO was now a 2HKO.
She was virtually out speeding everything I had too.
Electabuzz learning shock wave was my only hope here.
In the end it came down to my Buzz & Golduck, and it wasn't straight forward. I had to think my way through strategicall as without those two I could not win at all. Without much fuss, I managed to beat her.
Though losing her to before kind of deflated the victory, but I digress..

It's been a constant up hill struggle, but maybe just maybe I can get a small break in the next few towns
as thankfully, I have no annoyingly over powered leaders to face for a while..phew :s
Losing like 13 times already, being at several disadvantages, I almost lost hope.
No, but seriously since Skyla I've had quite an easy few days in Isshu.
I headed to Lentimas Town, which is so quirky and awesome, it was like a vacation of some sorts..
..but arriving here meant that I could finally get my Eevee to evolve in to a Flareon!
Explored around the strangers house, headed for Reversal mountain & having never played W2 before I was shocked at how beautiful the burning lava was compared to the Blue-ish theme in B2. It was truely awe-inspiring :]
Anyways, I found a Camerupt & looking at it, something striked me - I have to catch that thing. I don't know why, but I just do.
Even though I had a Flareon, I decided to get one and perhaps use him after game?

After finishing the cave, I arrived in Undella & for once I felt I could just kick back & relax.
Not for long though as I soon ran in to Hugh, he challenges me to battle. Great.
I knew he'd be at least marginally stronger then B2 as I was on challenge mode..
And he was much stronger. His Emboar was like 5 levels higher then anything in my team!
Although he wasn't an easy fight, I was rather untroubled and got through unscathed..for once!
Headed north to Lacunosa, on the way Ferroseed evolved into Ferrothorn! Awesomeness! That was a great moment for me, for some reason or another..
Although I was having a rather chilled time and not facing any sto0pid over powered gym leaders, I did come to one point where I fought a triple battle where my team was rather low on health..I survived, just about..then arrived at Lacunosa..met Bianca & Proffessor Juniper..I later found Hugh up to his usual emotional barrages, helped him destroy those rather annoying Plasma guys, or should I say Black plasma guys..I really despise the sages, they really do think they're special, don't they?
I noticed that they were a good 4/5 levels up on me, with Drayden coming up this looked really bad...

At the moment, I'm at Village bridge. It's my favourite location in Isshu, I just love the scenery & village-feel.
You could say that by my standards, or the standards of this cruel play through, it's been rather quite lately.
Yeah, indeed it has. I do know however for a fact that with Drayden coming up things will get back to how they've been.
Yeah, I'm not comfortable with the idea of facing him. Ferrothorn may help, but being on challenge mode, I really don't think so.
Anyways, I should be heading to Opelucid soon but for now wish me luck guys!

Kall El

..Silence..
I enjoy reading your posts but think you're a terrible trainer/battler :p spend an hour Audino training and spare yourself some pain :p

Haha, thanks man :]
If you've read everything I've posted, then you'd know the atrocity I've been facing!
You're right! I do need to Audino-grind, really I do :]

White2
Dis: Nothing at all to report. I pretty much just turn my game on, help my avenue fans, maybe fight a few sports stadium trainers if they give items that I collect, and then save and turn it off.

Black2
Acc: Caught and trained an Ampharos to exchange with Magnezone. Not sure how that will work, but at least Focus Blast/Power Gem gets better type coverage than Flash Cannon/Tri-Attack.

Kalosian

So long
In Black 2, I beat area 8 and 9 in White Treehollow. In White 2, I finished area 7 in Black Tower, then I beat area 8 and 9 here as well. Tomorrow, I will continue with area 10 in both games which means I will finish these places and be able to move on to other things.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I caught all of the pokemon I need for white 2 on heartgold, soulsilver, and sapphire. I wasn't far enough in emerald so I had to do it in sapphire which is fine. I need to wait until later to transfer them to my platinum since it's been so long since I've done the pal park.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I've spent the last week stuck in the Dragonspiral Tower hunting a shiny Golurk. Am hoping one shows itself soon so I can get out of there, pick up my next fossil, and start hunting swarms I haven't gone after yet.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Cleared area 10 in White Treehollow, so that is now complete. Next up is to complete the National Pokedex in this game. I have around 30 Pokemon left to get, and I will need to trade for most of them. Already started a little, but focused mostly on White 2 today, will probably do the rest and finish it tomorrow.

White 2: Cleared area 10 in Black Tower... so I am now done with that in this game too. Next up here is to complete the Pokedex in this game as well. But here, I will start with the Unova Dex as I haven't completed it yet. When it is done, I will move on to the National Dex. I started a bit today with doing a lot of trades with my other 5th gen games. I also evolved a couple of Pokemon, one Eevee into Espeon and a Spheal all the way to Walrein. Also did some small breeding. All I have left to do now is to breed a Magby and evolve it as well as evolve my Buneary, Archen, Spoink and Beldum into their final forms, then the Unova Dex will be done. Will hopefully be able to do all of that tomorrow.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I played Black 2 and defeated Area 7 of the Black Tower.The first time I lost miserably and it was only the second time that I emerged victorious.But then also it was very hard and had it not been for an over-levelled Zangoose,I would've lost.Anyways,I got 1 Muscle Wing as reward.I saved the game after that.

Team:

497.png
Lv.77 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

467.png
Lv.79 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

560.png
Lv.77 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

581.png
Lv.76 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

476.png
Lv.77 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

335.png
Lv.85 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf

Kall El

..Silence..
The last few days have been, well, rather short paced. I haven't been hassled too much from annoying gym leaders.
Or that annoying freak, Colress. Not seen much of Hugh, Cheren or Bianca.
My Ferroseed and Duosion both evolved into Ferrothorn and Reuniclus respectively.
Was an awesome moment or two, I had been anticipating their evolutions for some time.
My team is starting to feel strong, or rather, ready to sweep the floor of the gym leaders who were previously beating me.
There was also a new Pokemon, added to my team. Axew his name. They're really cute, & cool, & they pack a punch too!
I was thinking, how ironic that I caught one right as I was heading to Drayden, who has a Haxorus. I just found it, interesting..

Arrived at Opelucid with my eyes set firmly on the elusive, legend badge.
Explored Route 9, which always amazes me with the department being there, for some reason or another.
It has this quaint feel, and reminds me when I passed here in B/W. How times, have changed.
Arriving at the gym, I later took down Drayden's apprentices, rather easily. Though, the Fraxure's were somewhat irritating.
You won't believe this, but I brought Axew along with me. Why? Uhh, I guess having only just caught it, I wanted to use it as soon as.
And I was hoping, I could sneak it some experience but it was a rather tame effort, in a gym full of high leveled dragons.

Challenged Drayden, with my expectations low. I didn't expect to lose, but rather get beaten easily.
I know, it's hardly the mentality of a champion, is it? However, if you've read my previous post, you will know that, I've been through countless barrage of tough fought gym battles. Long story short, I've lost 12 times from Cheren till now, to gym leaders.
The level gaps were one thing, but the main blow for me was having countless battles at severe type disadvantages.
Things have changed now, my team is much stronger. Beating me, is not as simple as it was before.

Drayden was tough, though not as much as I had predicted.
My game plan was, well it was, to fight fire, with fire.
Not the smartest of plans, when you're at disadvantage level-wise but I never had any ice types or anything else.
I did, however, have two aces up my sleeve in Ferrothorn and Reuniclus. They're my strongest Pokemon, and have a good match up against most of Drayden's team.
Anyways, he starts of with his Druddigon as I proceed with Golduck.
Rough skin was so damn annoying, and kept pressuring me every time I used a physical attack.
Took some work, but I eventually dealt with Druddigon.
His Altaria would be even more annoying. It caught me completely off guard, as I switched my Ferrothorn in, blasting me apart with Fire Blast. Are you for real? I never saw that coming, and completely wasted one of my main Pokemon for this game.
It then proceeded to serving me with the usual dinner course, of haxing me to oblivion. It used sing, and hit.
I eventually overcame it with Flareon, IIRC.
Flygon next, I had the perfect answer. But first, I had to deal with the obvious.
Flygon flinching my Braviary, was rather critical in the end as the extra damage would have helped, like seriously! Ugh!
Anyways my perfect answer, was my cute little Reuniclus. It has HP ice, and it put a huge dent into Flygon.
It wasn't enough though, as two crunches finished me off.
Can this, can this get any worse? :s I honeslty lost all hope there, and the battle had only one outcome.
I lost the game 2-0 with him having his Haxorus, untouched. It was a lot closer then I imagined earlier.
Had I managed Ferrothorn better, then who knows? And I did do exactly that, in the rematch.

However that game was almost a de-ja-vu, I ended up losing that but it was much closer.
I tried being more spontaneous, switching from one Poke to another to scout for information.
What I did was bring Ferro in on Drudiggon then immediately switch to Flareon anticipating the fire attack.
Of course, when I did, he didn't hit me with a fire attack and my whole plan back fired.
I don't think I did justice to the Drayden battles though, my description wasn't that great and that's because I did these battles yesterday and though I can remember what happened, it's not fresh in my mind so I've decided to keep it short.

Preparing for my 3rd encounter with Drayden, I've made a few changes.
Decided to take Axew out as it's dead weight, sadly :s
I honestly don't know why I even bothered bringing him. He's still young, and had no chance here.
Bought in Electabuzz & taught it, Ice punch. I'm confident, of getting past Drayden this time around with Electabuzz.
The last two battles have been fantastic match ups, with Drayden narrowly closing out.
We'll see if he can keep up this intensity, because this time, I'm ready to avenge my previous defeats.

# Wish me luck :]

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Did a lot of trading with Black and White, which allowed me to get all the Pokedex entries I missed. So with that, I have now completed the National Pokedex in this game. For that, I got a Shiny Charm, a diploma and a medal. After doing that, I went to Route 3 and bred three random eggs which I hatched. That gave my total number of hatched eggs to 100, so I got the medal for that. Next up, I will EV-train my upcoming team, but I guess that will have to wait for a few days at least.

White 2: Evolved my Archen, Sponik, Beldum and Buneary into their final forms. Then I bred a Magby and evolved it into Magmar. And with that, I had completed the Unova Dex. I went to Nuvema Town and talked to the Professor who gave me an Oval Charm. After that, I evolved my Happiny into Chansey. Next up, I will complete the National Dex in this game as well. And the first step in that is to transfer over a lot of Pokemon from my 4th generation games. It shouldn't take too long to get done, I hope to have all of them transferred sometime this week at least.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
White 2, all current shops in avenue are now at level ten.
Caught the shiny haxorus and found a shiny basculin in the hour luckily. This was while i was EV training me Leafeon in speed.
Debating on training up a pidgeot as i have yet to see an online player with one.
Hatched a whole lot of technician Scythers and currently running through catching all the in game pokemon i havent caught. Gonna have to go get that shiny charm!

Drummerdude

After being forced into participating in the Driftveil Tournament with Scraggy, Magmar, and Excadrill I went through the Relic Passage as a way to train my team. I then made my way through Route 6 and actually got to use Swablu for once, although it proved incredibly weak. I persisted through all the trainers and arrived at Chargestone Cave, one of my least favorite locations in all of Pokemon. I rushed through it as fast as I could (beating all the trainers of course) and got to Mistralton City. I met Professor Juniper for the first time as well as Skyla but I decided to head to the Celestial Tower before going to the gym. Along Route 7 Swablu finally evolved into Altaria!! Professor Juniper gave me a Lucky Egg inside the Celestial Tower and I climbed my to the top, rang the bell, and took a break.

;192;Lv37
;126;Lv37
:559:Lv37
:530:Lv37
;334;Lv37

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Having done a few extras here and there, I decided to re-challenge the Black Tower in my Black 2 cartridge. So I flew to Black City from Nimbasa and went in. Talked to a few characters nearby and everyone talked about my little "victory". Honestly, they're exaggerating. Now, I decided that I'll take Area 10 first and stepped into the lift. I began my tediously patience-depleting challenge by going room for room until I find the gate trainer. After having cleared some 10 rooms, I (sigh) found out that the gate trainer is on a level above, so I went up one level. Did the same process, with all rooms cleared. Found the gate trainer up above again, and this depleted my patience. Went up again, cleared all rooms again, once again discovered the gate trainer to be up above, but I have no choice. I've already gone this far and bled my arse this long. I wearingly went up, and I was surprised to see the gate trainer in the first room I entered. Obviously a huge sigh of relief. I battled her and gave me the location of the gate, which was 3 levels below. It was a good thing that I cleared all areas otherwise it'd be tedious to clean up a whole area just to find the gate. I went in, and battled Benga. I didn't even break a sweat beating him; all 3 of his Pokémon were no match for my beefed-up Latios from all those battles I had before getting here. So I got my nice little prized money and got the heck out. I was disappointed that I only have a Vitamin for a prize, considering how long and tiring the challenge was. Still, better than no prize at all. I counted my cash, and it increased stupendously. I guess this makes up for that horrible prize. I got worn off, so I saved the game on the spot.

Kall El

..Silence..
It's only been a day but quite a bit has happened since I lost to Drayden, for the 2nd time.
Starting off from before, I headed to Drayden looking to avenge my previous defeats.
This time around, I wouldn't go down so easily. I was ready, to battle.

I started off the battle just as I did before, sending my Golduck out to face off against his Druddigon.
It was in vein, but Golduck wasn't to do much here, so I used him to weaken Druddigon as much as I could.
He did that perfectly, bringing him down to half. I sent out my Flareon to finish the job with a Double edge, to the face :]

Next his Flygon, which my Reuniclus OHKO'd with HP ice!! I was really surprised as in the previous two battles it was a 2HKO.
Unlike last time, my Reuniclus had the last word, it was staying around till the end.

Next up was his Haxorus! That was really shocking, as he previously used to send his Altaria out, he used to leave his Haxorus as his final weapon, but not this time. It was fine, I didn't switch my Reuniclus out even though it was low on health. Just in case, just in case he dragon danced my Reuniclus would have done big damage..but he didn't, he just straight up killed me with Shadow claw.
But it's fine, I had the perfect answer for this situation, Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn was amazing here, finishing Drayden's Haxorus, though taking a lot of damage in the process..Phew! I knew with that done, the badge was almost certain to be mine, he only had his Altaria. My Electabuzz would soon deal with that, through a barrage of ice punches & finally, I won. I beat Drayden on my 3rd try.

I may have lost 14 matches to gym leaders so far, but it's all been worth it. I've just been extremely unlucky, right from the beggining there's been a mountain to climb, whether that be, being ridiculously low on levels (I blame challenge mode here!) or being at a type disadvantage in almost every gym, well, at least from 2nd to 5th I was.

After beating Drayden, Team Plasma made their grand entrance.
I really enjoyed, the cool animation scene, Plasma as annoying as they are, proved to be much more interesting, this time around.
Dealt with Plasma, met Cheren & Hugh. Headed to Humilau.
The under-water tunnel is amazing, it feels like you're there, with the Pokemon, under the water in their habitat.
Arrived at Humilaum, I feel so relaxed whenever I come here :3
Met Hugh, and explored the City.
Uhh, walked some ladies Mienfoo is it? I can't remember the Pokemon, but she is so damn rude!
She just wouldn't stop complaining! And to top it off, I wasted my time petting her trash for a stupid pearl..

Final gym, would turn out to be the easiest for me.
I had three Pokemon who had a major type advantage over Marlon, so I was really confident of straight forward victory.
The only concern I had was, his Pokemon being much higher in levels.
So, I entered the Gym which by the way, is really beautiful.
Just like Humilau, it has this relaxing feeling but aesthetically is beautiful.
I challenged Marlon, and beat him easily. Ferrothorn & Electabuzz did great work just sweeping through without much trouble.
For the first time in this play through, I had a gym battle that was quick, straight forward and easy.
For the first time, I didn't get swept across the floor, or feel the need to rage, this is how it should be :]

After winning I met Hugh, headed to Route 21 which is an awesome route, I just like it's perplexing design, I guess.
Then headed to Route 22, Plasma's Ship. Beat the grunts, and met Hugh. Stupid Shadow triad transported back.
Man, I really hate them idiots. They're just so damn annoying. They think they own the place, moving you from one place to another.
Anyways, before heading to the Giant Chasm, I evolved my Buzz to an Electivire after finally gaining access to the Electerizer.
I didn't expect to see it so soon, but was really happy to finally have an Electivire. It's been a long journey since he was a little Elekid :]

I'm currently at Plasma's hideout, for the final performance, beating those stupid Plasmaaaa' grunts!
I should be out sooner or later, can't wait for Victory road and then the E4 on Challenge mode!
Wow, it's amazing to think I'm almost done here, but it's been one heck of a journey.
So many challenges, moments to remember, and adventures to come! Wish me luck! :]

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Unfortunately I've been rather busy here lately. I didn't have enough time to finish my team for the Wi-Fi International Challenge :(
So for now I'm just gonna finish my team, an gonna start breeding other pokemon like Scizor, Crobat, Spiritomb, Flygon, etc. All the one's I have but never actually started to breed.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Haven't done much here. Decided to resurrect all of the fossils I had… which took a long time, and it was so many that they were enough to fill up more than two boxes.

White 2: Traded over a Gible from Black 2 as I needed it for the Pokedex. Then I travelled around Unova to find all of the Hidden Grottoes. I found all of them, and also captured some Pokemon that I didn't have in some of them: Pachirisu, Medicham and Butterfree. Got a medal for finding all of them as well. I also realized I hadn't beaten the E4 more than once in this game, while I had done it twice in Black 2. So I had to do it once more here. I withdrew my old in-game team again, been a while since I last used them.

Went to the Pokemon League and challenged the E4. I used Zoroark against Shauntal and Lucario against Grimsley. These two were easy. I had a bit more trouble against Marshal, but beat him with Swoobat, Roserade and Lucario. Then I easily beat Caitlin with Zoroark. Time for the Champion. I walked up to the final room and challenged Iris. I beat her with more or less all of my team, but it wasn't very easy. With that, I had conquered the E4 for a second time, but not by any means for the last time. I arrived back in my dear Aspertia City after listening to the wonderfully bittersweet credits music and boxed my team here. I will probably not use them anymore, but we never know what will happen. They have served me well, but it is time for some new stars to shine in their place.

I remembered that there was a miniquest I hadn't completed yet, the Celestial Tower quest (or what you now should call it). I flew to Humilau and spoke to the lovebirds there who asked me to go and ring the Bell on top of the Celestial Tower in order to grant them eternal happiness in their lives. I withdrew a new team consisting of some of the Pokemon I used for White Treehollow/Black City. Then I went to Mistralton and out to Route 7 where I entered the tower. I started climbing the stairs, battling a bunch of trainers along the way as they were blocking my path since they wished unhappiness for the two in Humilau. I managed to reach the top of the tower and rang the bell there. Flew back to Humilau and got a Revive as an award. Better than nothing, I guess. Tomorrow, I hope to start on the National Dex… and that start is going to be on my 4th gen games.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally transfered over all the pokemon I needed from platinum, heartgold, and sapphire and am now evolving them all >.< I already breed the ones I needed to, as well as using my evo stones.

Kall El

..Silence..
YEAAHHHHHHH! It's all exploding over here, like crazy!
The pace has just picked up out of nowhere, it's insane!
How? Well, let me explain the prologue or what happened before everything just went BOOM!
Following on from the last part, I beat the Plasma grunts, & those freaking shadow triad..
I remember in B2 not long ago, I had trouble with them, not this time. They were easy, real easy..

The intensity was building up, and wait, we're almost there, the BOOM and insanity starts soon but first..
First, we meet Colress, or I meet Colress. I never liked him before, but he seems less annoying now, so..
Flareon made quick work of his team, though I took some damage from his stupid sturdy mons..
Though I was prepared and hence, beat him rather easily in the end..

I then headed to the inside cave of Giant Chasm, were that sick freak Ghetsis was waiting.
He's an excellent design of a character but I despise him so much! He's just rotten evil to the core, ugh..
This is where the fun starts, wait, where almost there..

As usual he blabbers on about how he wants to be this and that, he has Kyurem with him which is, sort of, intimidating :S
As he prepares to attack, N comes in and his Reshiram deflects the attack.
To make matters worse, his Kyurem fuses with N's Reshiram.
Ghetsis is such a downer, he's always throwing N about with harsh insults, You know what? I seriously dislike this guy!!

Ghetsis has the nerve to ask me to battle Kyurem, I mean, who do you think you are dude?
Anyways, he makes a big mistake here as this is where it begins, he should never have asked me to battle Kyurem.
He says I can't catch it, like I care! As if, I'd want to catch that thing, he's flattering himself as usual.
This is where the fun started, I started my Golduck and used screech on Kyurem, weakening it's defence.
I then sent out my little Axew, Dragon danced and KO'd his/a Kyurem White!!
Yes! That's right! My cute little Axew which is like 10 levels lower then the Legendary White Kyurem, absoultely demolished it!
Humilaiting and wiping the floor of Ghetsis, I could image how he was burning inside, teehee, he deserves every last bit.
Anyways, just at that moment my Axew began to evolve, I didn't say anything and just let it fold out, I now had a Fraxure.
I previously was keen on keeping Axew but after that awesome kill, it just felt right, Fraxure looks amazing!
I was so proud and happy, but at the same time I was so relieved to see the humiliation on Ghetsis's face.

He deserved it, every last bit and this wasn't over, it never is with greedy manipulative characters like him.
He challenges me, I'm ready to finish this goon of once and for all, this is where I take the humiliation to another level LOL

At the begging of the battle, his annoying Cofagrigus gives him the upper hand, stalling out my Flareon.
It was rather displeasing, even more so because I knew he uses this tactic, just forgot at the wrong time!
Enough was enough, like literally. I immediately sent out Fraxure & Dragon danced in his face, whilst he proceeded to protect for some strange reason. I thought to myself, why not just set up even more, so I dragon danced once more & then the humiliation begins.
My Fraxure levels below his Pokemon, just swept the day light out of his team, OHKO'ing the majority of his team before he finally gets a dent in to my Fraxure, I wouldn't even say dent, like a small likul tiny scrape. This was just utter one sided domination, he asked for it and deserved every last bit he was getting here, I was so happy and relieved.
Eventually he took Fraxure out and that's only because I let him, so I could give my other guys a chance.
Reuniclus finished the job, as the battle ended my Fraxure evolved into a Haxorus!
Again, it just felt like it was the right time. It was amazing, explosive and just unreal.
I humiliated Ghetsis twice, three time including in Black/White, and all because of one Pokemon, my Axew, Fraxure and now Haxorus.
I won't lie, seeing his Kyurem, I felt a little vulnerable and that kinda pushed my Axew's evolution..

It's all over, we dealt with Plasma, for the last time.
Hugh & N suggested I head to the Pokemon League, to prove I'm the strongest trainer in the region, which Hugh seems to think so! :]
I'm taking a little detour in the meanwhile, training and just flip flopping around before things get serious..
Wish me luck, and oh, I also caught a Ditto. Might be useful, some day.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
I trained a Galvantula and an Eelektross to level 80 something. Then, I took them and some other Electric types to the Pokemon League and battled the Elite Four. The battles weren't hard, but they were a little annoying because most of the Pokemon I was using weren't too great defensively. After that, I went to the PWT and entered the Electric Type Expert tournament. This tournament was quite easy for me to win because everyone I battled really liked using Electric attacks on my Volt Absorb Lanturn multiple times per battle.

Next, I participated in several other tournaments and now have over 100 victories at the PWT. I also got my Join Avenue to level 74 and got my total play time on White 2 to over 300 hours. Lastly, my sister recently got her own copy of W2 and I have helped her with training her Pokemon a bit.

Violent Red

We did it.

After many grueling hours, the team and I finally conquered the White Tree Hollow. Area 9 was difficult, especially because I insisted we defeat every trainer in the area.

But 10...Area 10 was truly a sprawling maze over four levels. I must say, the stars of the show were Hamlet and Breloom. On two occasions I found myself with 5 knocked out Pokemon, save for Hamlet and Breloom respectively. Hamlet took out 6 trainers on his own until we finally found a Nurse, and Breloom equaled that feat, using his Spore and Bullet Seed combo to excellent use.

After many hours, we finally found Benga and I'd saved the nurse of his floor for the encounter.

I decided to start strong and led with Volcarona who dispatched with his Latias with a massive Bug Buzz. This now brings the amount of Legendary Pokemon she has defeated up to four, after defeating previous White Kyurum, N's Reshiram, Area 9 Boss's Raikou and now Benga's Latias.

Next he sent out his Dragonite, and I felt Hamlet's will to test himself. His combination of Multi Scale and Dragon Dance allowed him to easily survive and OHKO with a Dragon Claw. There are no better Dragonites than Hamlet, who has also challenged the famous Lance's Dragonite and came out on top.

Last but not least, Benga sent out his Volcarona. His Volcarona was rumoured to be even stronger than Alder's. I knew it wasn't stronger than mine though. Just as I was about to send her in, Keldeo made it clear that he would see this battle as his ultimate test, to defeat the Tree Hollow Master's ace Pokemon would cement his position as a Musketeer. I felt he needed to prove this to himself more than anybody else.

He started with a Surf that left Volcarona severely damaged but able to set up with a Quiver Dance. Not fazed, Keldeo struck at the heart with a lightning quick Aqua Jet to finish the battle and leave us victorious!

I am now the True Champion of Unova, PWT World Champion, and Tree Hollow Master.

We set out on a journey to become the stronger team, and we've achieved it!

We plan on taking a break from battling now, and are going to focus on catching Pokemon, exploring the rest of the region and learning all we can!

I am going to teach Breloom False Swipe, and in combination with Spore he will be an excellent Pokemon to go catching with!

More updates soon :)

The team:

212f.gif
Zulu (F) - Lvl 89
Adamant
Technician
252 Atk / 252 spe
- Bug Bite
- Iron Head
- Rock Smash
- Bullet Punch

571.gif