• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After visiting Join Avenue, I finally arrived in Nimbasa City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon inside. Then I visited some buildings around town. I got a Sun Stone inside one of the houses and then I arrived at the Battle Subway station and I teamed up with a trainer named Nate to battle against the Subway Masters, Ingo and Emmet. We both defeated the Subway Masters and I got the Vs. Recorder, then I went inside the Battle Subway and explored. I headed over to the Small Court and Big Stadium after that and battled various trainers, then I obtained a Prop Case from a man at the Pokemon Musical building. I decided to train my Pokemon some more since they felt a bit under-leveled compared to Elesa's Pokemon, so I went back out to Route 4 and then to the Desert Resort. I battled several wild Pokemon in that area for around twenty minutes and I saved.

Kalosian

So long
I have continued doing musicals on both games during the past days. Would have liked to be done with them by now but that isn't really the case yet. I have won 15 more musicals on both games so I only have to do a couple more musicals for each in order to get the medal I'm after, and I should be able to do that tomorrow. Then I can move on to other things.

Lorde

After training at the Desert Resort some more, I visited Relic Castle and caught a wild Yamask inside. After wandering a bit, I returned to Nimbasa City to heal my Pokemon and then I went to the Nimbasa City Gym. I walked along the fashion runway and battled against three females and their Electric Pokemon. I then arrived at the main stage where Elesa was. I battled her and she used her Emolga first. Unfortunately, it used Volt Switch on my Servine and Elesa used Zebstrika next, so I switched to my Lucario instead. I defeated Zebstrika with Bone Rush, then I used Growlithe against Elesa's Flaaffy. After beating it, I used Lucario against Emolga, but Elesa healed it and it kept using Aerial Ace. I eventually beat Emolga with Counter, and I won the battled and I obtained the Bolt Badge and Volt Switch TM from Elesa. I quickly left the Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I picked up my White 2 again a few days ago. I spent some time organizing a couple boxes with Pokemon I plan to transfer to XY later this month. I haven't completely finished preparing boxes of Pokemon to send to XY though, since there are some Pokemon that I'm not sure if I want to transfer yet.

Other than that, I've just been doing some things I haven't done in a while due to focusing on XY. I won several more tournaments at the PWT. I also got back into breeding on this game. I have been hatching Porygon eggs, though I haven't hatched one I like yet.

Lorde

I headed over to Route 16 after winning the Bolt Badge. I caught a Solosis and a Trubbish in the tall grass, then I visited Lostlorn Forest. I caught some Pokemon around there then I headed back to Nimbasa City and headed west towards Route 5. I met Bianca there and she taught me all about Hidden Grottoes. She left after wards and I battled some trainers including Charles. He left the route after his defeat and I finally managed to access the Driftveil Drawbridge and I crossed it and caught a wild Ducklett on it. I arrived in Driftveil City and spoke to an ex-Team Plasma member, then I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I visited several buildings around Driftveil City and I eventually visited the ex-Team Plasma house. I spoke to an ex-Team Plasma Sage there and I received a gift Zorua from him. I also spoke to Anthea and Concordia, and then I went to the Driftveil City Gym.

ebevan91

Transferring some stuff from Platinum/HG/White over to White 2 so I can transfer them to X when the bank/transfer thing releases.

Lorde

Once inside the Driftveil City Gym, I had to move around in the semi-darkness on conveyor belts while battling against Worker trainers and their Ground-type Pokemon. I left the Gym to heal my party, then I returned and found Clay's spot and challenged him. He sent out his Krokorok first and I used Servine. I defeated Clay's Krokorok easily with Servine's Mega Drain, then I sent out my Psyduck when Clay used Excadrill. I attacked it with Water Pulse, then I switched to Growlithe to finish Excadrill with Fire Fang. I sent out Psyduck again against Clay's Sandslash. I attacked it with Water Pulse and withstood Bulldoze attack before beating it with another Water Pulse. I obtained the Quake Badge and the Bulldoze TM from Clay after beating him and I left the Gym and visited the Pokemon Center. I headed to the Pokemon World Tournament. I saved the game before going in with Cheren and Hugh.

Kalosian

So long
Did some more musicals on both games today. I did enough to get 30 good reviews in total on each game, and I got the medal for that. So now I am possibly done with musicals forever, I know there is one medal I can get for having 10 followers, but I will not try and get that one because it seems like it will take very long, right now I only have 6 followers. Will continue tomorrow with getting more medals not related to musicals, I think I will head to the Battle Institute next up since I haven't tried it yet.

Lorde

At the Pokemon World Tournament, I entered the competition and defeated Hugh and Cheren quite easily. I then battled against Colress and I beat his Pokemon easily as well. After winning that competition, I went back outside after speaking to Clay again. As I walked around the outside of the Pokemon World Tournament plaza, I found the entrance to the Relic Passage to the south. I entered the cavern and battled some wild Boldore inside. I captured one for my collection, then I battled some trainers in the cave. I followed the passage all the way to Castelia Sewers, but I returned to the main passage afterwards and I found another entrance to Relic Castle. I walked and found Volcarona's chamber. I battled against it and I managed to capture it with an Ultra Ball. I left Relic Castle after catching a Baltoy and Sandslash. I exited the Relic Passage and I saved at Pokemon World Tournament area.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I completed my onix shiny hunt. Am halfway through egg collection for deino round 1. Expecting it to be another long haul, both in number of eggs hatched and time spent hatching.

My join avenue is up to rank 61. Burgh showed up today and was easily directed to the florist, which reached rank 10 and was promptly replaced. Working on the stylist and nursery now.

Lorde

After healing my Pokemon in Driftveil City, I headed west to Route 6. I explored the tall grass and caught a wild Karrablast and Shelmet, then I battled some trainers. I went north and arrived at the Seasonal Institute and I met Cheren again. He spoke to me about the odd temperatures around the Unova region and he also gave me the Surf HM. I then spoke to a scientist there and obtained Deerling. After I swapped Pokemon in Driftveil again, I headed back to Route 6 and battled more trainers and wild Pokemon. I then arrived outside of Chargestone Cave. I battled some wild Joltik and Klink there and I also caught one of each species. I eventually met Bianca as I wandered around, then I headed out to heal my Pokemon once more outside at the rest house near the cave's entrance. I caught a wild Tynamo when I was back inside of Chargestone Cave, and I trained my Pokemon as well.

Kalosian

So long
Started with the Battle Institute on both games today. I learned how it worked quickly, a bit sad that there are no real rewards but I suppose I can live with that. I tried it three times on both games, found it rather interesting that I got to go through all five battles even if I lost against one of the trainers. I got the medal for trying it once on both games, now I only have to do it 47 more times on each game to get the remaining three medals. I think I will take it slowly since I'm not in a rush to get it done anyway. I know that I can just "run" from the battles and it will still count, but I will try to do it the real way, at least now in the beginning.

Lorde

I continued to explore the various floors of Chargestone Cave while also battling against several trainers. I caught a wild Ferroseed near the exit and I finally arrived in Mistralton City. I met Professor Juniper and Gym Leader Skyla there. Professor Juniper left to Celestial Tower after speaking to me and I healed my team at the Pokemon Center. I purchased a few items before exploring the rest of Mistralton City. After visiting some places, I went north to Route 7 and I battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I walked on the wooden rails on my way to Celestial Tower and after battling a few trainers, I arrived. I spoke to Professor Juniper again on the first floor, then I started climbing the tower. I captured a wild Litwick and Elgyem on the second and third floors and I battled some trainers as well. Near the top a Nurse healed my Pokemon, then I reached at the top of the tower but left very quickly.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
White 2
My RE shiny hunt in Chargestone Cave scared up a shiny boldore. I'm not complaining, as a shiny is a shiny, and now I can continue with the storyline. (still wish it had been a Klink, though...)

Black 2
I got my Join Avenue up to rank 64. My nursery is ready to be replaced, but there seems to be a shortage of visitors wanting to open nursuries. Everyone wants to visit the dojo, which is already rank 8 and will be replaced again within a week if it keeps leveling up this quickly. The barbershop is one rank away from being swapped out, too, and my new florist went up two ranks in one day.

Lorde

I left Celestial Tower and visited a Hidden Grotto along Route 7, then I trained in the tall grass for about 20 minutes to level up my team. I headed back to Mistralton City afterwards and visited the local Gym. I had to move around the Gym while being pushed back by heavy gusts of wind. I got pushed back repeatedly while I navigated through the Gym, but I still beat all the Gym trainers and arrived at Skyla's spot. I sent out my Lucario against her Swoobat first, and I defeated it with Dark Pulse. I then switched to my newly-evolved Magneton and I used it to beat Skyla's Swanna. I then battled against Skyla's Skarmory with my newly-evolved Arcanine and I beat Skarmory with Flamethrower. I obtained the Jet Badge and Acrobatics TM from Skyla after beating her, and I left the Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I talked to Juniper at the airport and flew to Lentimas Town.

J Ken

RAVE
I finally got back into playing after another extended break. I finished a Subway run where I got 31 battle points then I bought some vitamins and used them on my Heatmor and now I'm training him to Lv. 34-5 so then I can train my Durant and Tirtouga and finally get to a new team.

Lorde

After Skyla flew me and Professor Juniper to Lentimas Town, I visited some houses and the Pokemon Center. I then went out to Reversal Mountain. I battled some Pokemon in the tall grass in the arid area outside the mountain, then I entered the main cave after catching a wild Vibrava and Camerupt and battling a few trainers. I met Bianca inside, and she wanted to follow me as I walked around. We battled many wild Pokemon and trainers inside Reversal Mountain. I also picked up some items and caught more Pokemon. We continued to move along through some tunnels and more caves and after a while we reached the end of the Reversal Mountain cavern, and I left while Bianca stayed behind. I arrived in Undella Town shortly and I used the Dowsing Machine to locate items in the sand by the shore, then I went to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon and I saved once I was outside again.

I don't know how it works but..

Can someone give me a Iron Key, so I can get Registeel and later on Regigigas? :)

Lorde

After purchasing some items at the Undella Town Pokemon Center, I went out to Undella Bay and I Surfed around the water. I battled some wild Pokemon like Frillish around there, then I battled against various Swimmers and other trainers. I arrived at Seaside Cave's southern entrance, but a guy and his Roggenrola were blocking access to the cave, so I returned to Undella Town. I then wandered south to Route 14 and battled many wild Pokemon. I caught a Buizel that appeared in a river there, then I captured a Mienfoo and an Altaria in the grass. I battled some trainers and I arrived at the White Forest gate, but it was blocked at the moment. I returned to Undella Town and after healing my party again, I encountered Hugh as I headed north to Route 13. I defeated his Unfezant, Simipour and Emboar with my Magneton and Golduck, then I saved the game before leaving the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.