• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalosian

So long
Continued on both games by doing the final preparations for the Pokemon I had to send forward to 6th gen. I had to catch and breed a bunch of more Pokemon, adding into the ones I had since yesterday. In the end, I had a total of 60 Pokemon ready and sent them forward to Y. Now I am going to continue with the Black Tower on Black 2 and the Battle Subway on White 2.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I left Celestial Tower and headed back to Mistralton City afterwards and visited the local Gym. I had to move around the Gym while being pushed back by gusts of wind. I got pushed back repeatedly while I navigated through the Gym, but I still beat all the Gym trainers and arrived at Skyla's area. I sent out my Lucario against her Swoobat and I defeated it with Dark Pulse. I then switched to my Magneton and I used it to beat Skyla's Swanna with Shock Wave. I then battled against Skyla's Skarmory with my Arcanine and I beat Skarmory with Flame Wheel. I obtained the Jet Badge and Acrobatics TM from Skyla and I left the Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I talked to Prof. Juniper at the airport.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got everyone to lv 42, caught a tangela on route 13 and named it Newt, beat all of the trainers, got to Lacunosa town, fell a sleep during Junipers boring lecture, beat Zinzilin and the plasma grunt with just Armadillo. Yeah rival Goros serpilerior didn't do anything XD, caught a her across on route 12 and named it Miyama, and am now on Village bridge
New reserves
Newt the tangela lv 35
Miyama the her across lv 38

Lorde

Skyla flew Prof. Juniper and I to Lentimas Town and I visited the Pokemon Center. I then went to Reversal Mountain. I battled Pokemon in the area outside the mountain, then I entered the main cave after catching a wild Vibrava. I met Bianca inside and she wanted to tag along. We battled many wild Pokemon and trainers inside Reversal Mountain. I also picked up items as we continued to move along through tunnels and more caves and after a while we reached the end of the cavern and I left while Bianca stayed behind. I arrived in Undella Town shortly and I used the Dowsing Machine to locate items in the sand by the shore, then I went to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon and I saved once I was outside.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the rest of the trainers on village bridge but in the process the stupid triple battle guys killed Komodo and Funnel Web DXXX So I replaced them with Javelina the grumpig and Abalone the golduck. I'm now getting them to lv 42 before continuing.
Current team:
Javelina the grumpig and Armadillo the aggron lv 34 and 44
Flying Fox the crobat and Porcupine the roserade lv 45 each
Raccoon the shandelure and Abalone the frillish lv 42 and 26
New R.I.P
Komodo the samerott lv 42
Funnel Web the galvantula lv 42
New Reserve
Fisher the zangoose lv 38

Lorde

I went to Undella Bay next and I Surfed. I battled some wild Pokemon, then I battled against Swimmers. I arrived at Seaside Cave's southern entrance, but a guy and his Roggenrola were blocking access, so I returned to Undella Town. I then headed south to Route 14 and battled many wild Pokemon. I caught a Buizel that appeared in a river, then I captured an Altaria in the grass. I battled some trainers and I arrived at the White Forest gate, but it was blocked at the moment. I returned to Undella Town and after healing my team again, I encountered Hugh as I headed north towards Route 13. I defeated his team with my Magneton, Arcanine and Samurott and then I saved the game before leaving Undella Town.

Floette

Fennekin
I ran around Unova catching all the legendaries I had missed. I fought my way through Dragonspiral Tower (well, I used max repels and ran..) and captured Reshiram. Then I caught Terrakion, Virizion, and Cobalion. I headed to the Strange House to find a Lunar Wing. Then I captured Heatran in Reversal Mountain. I then caught Cresselia before heading to the Clay Tunnel, where I captured Regirock and Regice. I then made my way to the Cave of Being before flying to the Celestial Tower to capture Mesprit. I became very frustrated and threw a dive ball at it jokingly. It ended up in the Dive Ball and I checked to see it had a modest nature. I was pleasantly surprised as I had not used sync. I think this Mesprit will be my new friend.

Lots of Legendaries caught today :C Tomorrow I'll nab Kyurem, Azelf, and Uxie.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got everyone to lv 47 and then beat Draycen but in the process I lost both Raccoon and Abalone D= So I replaced them with Ururu and Chipmunk. Now I'm going to finish beating the plasmas in Opelucid city.
Current team:
Flying Fox the crobat and Porcupine the roserade lv 47 each
Armadillo the aggron and Javelina the grumpig lv 47 each
Ururu the golduck and Chipmunk the sandslash lv 34 and 23
New R.I.P
Raccoon the chandelure lv 47
Abalone the jellicent lv 47

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Added Storm, Funki and Foreman to my team, then I went back to Black Tower and entered area 10 again. Beat all trainers, got Quaxazquex, Rusty Rose and Flyshroom to level 100 along the way. The other three got to level 97.

Current team:
:612: Quaxazquex - level 100
;376; Rusty Rose - level 100
:591: Flyshroom - level 100
;135; Storm - level 97
;461; Funki - level 97
:534: Foreman - level 97

Going to continue for the next round with swapping the ones that have reached level 100 for three new ones as usual.

White 2: Made another try at the Subway. This time, I managed to win the first eight rounds (though not without problems), for the first time in a while. Getting past Emmet again felt great. Will continue and see how far I can go this time.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat all of the plasmas in Opelucid city, got to himalou city, and beat the trainers on the next route but also lost Javelins so I replaced him with Anteater, the mienfoo I caught on that route. Now I'm getting everyone to at least lv 50 before battling Marlin.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Made it to Nimbossa (Wrong spelling probably). Now training my team up a few levels in the Domes before I take on the Gym Leader. Working on building Join Avenue at the same time.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Marlon with no losses, I caught a remoraid and named it Urchin, caught a tynamo and named it Leech, beat all of the trainers, beat everyone in the plasma frigate, got to the giant chasm, caught a sneasel, beat the plasmas, beat Colress but lost Anteater and Chipmunk DX after that I beat the shadow triad and beat kyurem plus Ghetsis but finally lost Armadillo D; she was doing so well. I replaced them with zangoose, remoraid, and tynamo.
Current team
Porcupine the roserade and Flying Fox lv 54 and 53
Puffin the golduck and Fisher the zangoose lv 53 and 40
Urchin the remoraid and Leech the tynamo lv 37 each
New R.I.P
Anteater the mienshaw lv 53
Chipmunk the sandslash lv 50
Armadillo the aggron lv 53 D;

Lorde

I arrived at Route 13 and I battled trainers as I walked around. I also caught some wild Pokemon like Solrock and Lunatone in the tall grass as I moved north. I swapped Pokemon in Undella Town afterwards, then I returned to Route 13 and I kept heading north until I reached the coast of Route 13. I battled some more trainers along the shoreline and I also Surfed toward a small island off the coast. I battled various wild Pokemon in the double grass patches before returning to the shore of the route. I headed north after capturing a Staryu that appeared in a dark spot and I spotted Cobalion standing nearby. I arrived in Lacunosa Town and met Professor Juniper and Bianca there and then I saved for now.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I failed my black 2 wedlocke DX I got murdered by a couple of trainers in Victory road and ultimately my rival's simisear D;
Final team
Porcupine the roserade and Flying Fox the crobat lv 55 each
Fisher the Zangoose and Puffin the golduck lv 53 and 55
Leech the awsome electross and Urchin the octillery lv 55 each

Lorde

After hearing Kyurem's story, I visited the PC and then I went to Route 12. I battled several trainers and I captured a Pinsir. I then walked through the gatehouse that led to Village Bridge. I battled some Smashers at the tennis courts, then I battled a man on the bridge. After healing my Pokemon, I battled the trainers at the basketball court. After battling some wild Pokemon in the tall grass, I headed west until I arrived at Route 11 and I battled several more trainers. I caught a wild Gligar and Zangoose in the tall grass and I saw Virizion on a cliff. It jumped down, but I didn't battle it. I passed the gatehouse and arrived in Opelucid City and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center upon arrival and bought items.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Before going back to Black Tower, I had to do some more preparations for 6th generation. I prepared a total of 27 Pokemon that I sent forward to Y. Then I could go to Black Tower again. Added Seamstress, Not Really and Bell Chime to the team, then entered area 10 again. I got Storm, Funki, Foreman and Seamstress to level 100, Not Really to level 98 and Bell Chime to level 97.

Current and Final team:
;135; Storm - level 100
;461; Funki - level 100
:534: Foreman - level 100
:542: Seamstress - level 100
;130; Not Really - level 98
;437; Bell Chime - level 97

And after completing it, I got the medal for beating 1000 trainers in Unova's Challenge. All I can say is: Already? That was faster than I had expected, I have only gone through area 10 six times, which is less than the eight times I expected. But I'm happy about getting it, this also gives me a quite good suggestion on how many times I will have to do it on White 2 later on. So I am now done with Black Tower here. Will move on to something else soon, but I am going to complete what I am currently doing in White 2 first.

White 2: Continued in the Subway, but lost in battle #89. The loss was caused by a difficult lead that put me in a bad situation from the start, and it only went downhill from there, including a Critical Hit from my opponent in the end. But I am happy that my team was able to end on top, wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Because afterwards, I finally got the medal for entering the Subway 100 times. This means I am now probably completely and permanently done with the Subway, I have no desire to return, and I don't need to either as I have over 600 BP on this game which I'll probably never spend on anything. And I'm still not interested in getting the Multi Trophy.

Next up here is musicals. I am going to get the medal for having 10 followers which I fear is the second medal that might take a long while to get. I have heard that the average number of completed musicals necessary for getting it is around 150 so I'm guessing that is what I will be landing on in the end. Started with doing musicals and trying my best to win every time, had 6 followers when I started and I have now increased them to 8. A quite good improvement but I still have a way to go. I have also continued on my Join Avenue and I finally got all new shops to rank 10 today. It only took me 1443 recommendations/invitations to get (back) here. That means I am now done with my Join Avenue on this game, I don't think I will start any new shops as I am happy with the ones I have.

Last edited:

Lorde

I wandered around Opelucid City after talking to Gym Leader Drayden. Afterwards, I headed west to Route 9 since there was nothing else to do in Opelucid City at the moment and I captured a wild Garbodor there. I also trained against the wild Pokemon in the tall grass and then I battled against the Bikers and other trainers. I entered Shopping Mall Nine and I bought some items there. I also did some shopping for another person. I couldn't go through Tubeline Bridge yet, so I headed back to Opelucid City. I arrived at the Opelucid City Gym and I started battling the trainers. The Gym puzzle wasn't that hard this time, but the trainers were very experienced and I had to leave to heal my Pokemon between battles.

Kalosian

So long
Black 2: Haven't really done much here, but I continued on my Join Avenue, got all shops to Rank 10 a few days ago, took me 1647 recommendations/invitations to get back there. I have since then utilized the sale that has been going on since then, it will end either tomorrow or on Saturday.

White 2: I have continued doing musicals, and today, I finally got my 10th follower afterwards, thus also getting the medal for that. It took me a total of 147 Musical performances to get there, which is a good estimation for how much I will need to do in Black 2 later on. The same goes for when I got the other numbers of followers, I got 7 followers after 42 Musicals, 8 after 67 and 9 after 99. Getting the final follower also took me slightly less Musicals than I had expected, which is good.

Next, up, I will continue with getting more medals. My next goal is to continue with the same things I have done but not in the same game. This means I will be doing musicals in Black 2 and challenging trainers in White Treehollow in White 2. However, starting with that will have to wait for a while.

Lorde

The Plasma Frigate appeared over Opelucid City and battled Plasma grunts. Afterwards, I headed back to the Opelucid Gym and I saw Zinzolin outside and I battled him too. I defeated his two Cryogonal with my Lucario and used Magneton against Zinzolin's Weavile. I visited the Pokemon Center afterwards and I healed my team. I went back out and I encountered a Shadow Triad member and I battled him as well. I defeated his Pawniard and Absol with Arcanine, but he got away with the DNA Splicers. After that crisis, I headed out to Route 11 and I met up with Cheren. I flew to Undella Town next and I accessed the Marine Tube since it was finally accessible to me and I had to visit Humilau City next as well.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Got back into White 2 today. I decided to continue the Battle Subway streak I started a while ago on the Super Single line. I already had 21 straight wins and entered with the same Garchomp/Zapdos/Suicune lineup I used before. Most of the battles I had today weren't too hard, though there were a few that I was certain I was going to lose at first. The luckiest win I got was during this one battle before #30 where I only won because this Froslass missed Blizzard.

Eventually, I made it all the way to the Ingo fight at battle 49! I was very nervous since I'd never gotten that far in the Subway before. I spent some time looking up Ingo's Pokemon's moves, stats, etc. before deciding what to make my Pokemon do in battle. In the end, I managed to win easily! I got a trophy sent to my house as a prize. I then decided to return to Nimbasa instead of continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.