• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Alpha - Orre Shadow War

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
OOC: strategiser24, you got quite a few things wrong.

One, there are five attackers, and two, they aren't just humans, they're fully evolved Chimeras. That's how they were able to destroy the APC so easily.

Also, note that they should be extremely hard to kill, not just a few shots are going to kill them.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Black Alpha catch-up

ooc - I'm going to be unable to post for a bit over a week. I'll probably ask neo to post for me with this upcoming post, but other than that, I'll let you guys bunny me and my squad - just don't let anyone die!

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
OOC: Soz Neo, I'll fix that when I get time. I wrote it at 11:00 last night so it's bound to have some errors

Last edited:

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
(OOC: Had a slight tech hiccup for a while there.)

Pikababe
Aboard the S.S. Buttercup

The captain really IS throwing people overboard! Pikababe reaches the group just as he shoves 2 sailors into the water! He grumbles to himself, "Your all against me, I cant trust anyone!" It seemed that the ship captain punished whoever appeared to be eating any food, regardless of what it was or where it came from. The stress of possibly failing his mission must have driven him into Ocean madness! He turns his attention to a mother and her baby who is grasping a bottle of milk!

"More traitors! You are both going for a swim!" The mother tries to reason with the captain but he wont listen! As he closes in, finally some of the crew decide that the captain was out of control and needed to be stopped. But before anyone else is thrown off of the Buttercup, a sailor shouts, "Land ho!" They had made it, they were approaching the southern edge of Orre! Suddenly the boat captain regains his composure and sanity! "Ha ha, another mission complete! My perfect record is safe!" Pikababe and the other passengers breath a sigh of relief, if it had taken them much longer to reach their destination than who knows what could have happened?!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico
Shadow Pokemon Lab exterior, Orre

Five third-tier Chimeras. Alex wasn't kidding at all. As they came close enough, I shook my head. No way was I going to be able to last long if I stayed in my second-stage form. As Janine threw out the duffel bag, I quickly grabbed an FEA.

"Wait for a moment." I told them as I stripped off the Black Alpha uniform I wore. I had no intention of ruining a second set of clothing, though I knew that I'd be salvaging the uniforms off these soon-to-be-dead Chimeras. After I shed off my clothes, I then proceeded to inject myself with the second FEA.

All I felt for a few moments was searing pain. I collapsed on the ground as I got bigger. In the end, I was back to my forty-foot third-tier form. My fur had darkened to coal-black, as did the gray parts of my Flygon wings, which regained their shredded appearance. My eyes had turned fiery red, and my longer, twisted horns turned silver. Silver spikes ran down my limbs, and the spikes adorning the silver shackles encircling my limbs morphing into silver skulls with blazing eyes. My mane had darkened from scarlet to black-streaked crimson. My tail had grown to touch the ground and lost most of its red. As the pain faded away, I got back up, facing the five Chimeras. Taking one of my Pokeballs, I sent out Astaroth to assist me.

"Astaroth, hit that Archaeops-Luxray-Arcanine dude with Stone edge. As far as he should know, there is only one Roguewolf." I whispered, before facing my chosen target.

"You! Taste this, copycat!" I shouted, before using my wings to blow away the dust. Astaroth's Stone Edge hit its target. I followed up with Night Daze, hitting the canine Chimera in the face.

"I'm Roguewolf, and you're just a little puppy dog!" I taunted as I laughed cruelly. I may have been ten feet smaller, but I definitely was more pleasing to the eye...as well as having the better Type overall. The Night Daze hit him squarely in the face.

"What the heck did you just call me?" the Chimera roared, unleashing a Discharge attack, failing to remember that I was part-Ground. I retaliated by digging into the sand, moving quickly underground. my plan was to lure him into landing so I could hit him with Earth Power. If he were on the ground, his crippling Ground weakness would be the end of him.

"Shouldn't you be digging for bones, puppy?" I taunted from underground. After a few moments, I heard or rather, felt my signal. As the ground above me trembled slightly, I then made my move. Surfacing as fast as I could, I emerged from underground and let loose an Earth Power attack, trapping him.

"Stupid, stupid puppy." I said, before finishing him off with a Focus Blast from behind. The Chimera went down immediately. I looked up at the remaining ones.

"Who's next?" I shouted up at them, though in reality I was aiming at the part-Steel Braviary-Aggron-Jolteon Chimera, charging up my Inferno as I taunted.

capitalh

Toby Weaver
Near the shadow Pokémon lab

Sweet mother of arceus. A total of 5 50ft chimeras blocked out my sandstorm due to the air shift. I didn’t know who was who but I could use this confusion to my advantage.

I use dig to head out to the building although caving in once in a while due to the battle above. I eventually hit a concrete slab, a subfloor of the building. I attempt to use brick break and it makes a small crack but did more damage to my hand. I use sonic boom and the crack grows and branches. I use a final brick break and I get in.

Shadow Pokémon lab B3

I walking to find a horrible, horrible stench coming from somewhere and it’s extremely hot. I think I’m on the B3 floor because it’s small and no downwards stairs; I grab out the flashlight in my coat pocket and click it on. I see a few jail-cells like chambers for testing purposes.

I start to look around and find a clipboard with charts on the tests they were pulling off here. Something about shadow Pokémon. It hits me that this was the shadow Pokémon lab from the incident 7 years ago.

I eventually find one of those high performance computers but rusty. I take it apart and grab the memory card. I put it the stolen laptop and read the documents. It is talking about “phase 2” which was going to work with the chimera project. The data says that the formula called SAS or shadow activation serum. It seems to give 5 minutes of increased power even quote “beyond the expectations of the forced evolution project” but quote “was unable to recognized family/loved ones from our own guards and have shown signs of extreme fatigue for up to 8 hours.”

“So basically it’s the most extreme energy drink in the world that could crush regions if mass produced. That doesn’t sound good…” I thought to myself. Then I see the journal of the twisted experiments in vivid detail but on the last page they were sending a sample to general heights but after that a ink line and a blood splatter. I find the source of the putrid smell to be two rotting bodies in the corner and upon further exploration the body of a dead chimera, nearby a bunch of broken syringes. I keep looking around the depressing room and find a safe old and ready to give in to age. I open it and find a package addressed to… general heights.

I quickly open it to see a set of the ten samples being sent. The scientist threw it in there after the chimera went out of control I would guess.
I feel a tremor from above remembering the fight that is going on above here. I quickly go through the hole I made and back up around the building. I see that the chimeras they are fighting are wearing BA uniforms?

Near the shadow Pokémon lab

It then hits me like a sack of rocks. The outpost and the building were in BA territory already, galactic plasma was spying on BA. So the guys I have been following are resistance groups from who knows were. One of them was now shorter than their enemies but a third tier. I have to help as I remember my CRA. If I use it then I can take out the ghost dragon from hell but I won’t be able to go to my old life for a long while at least.

I make my decision. I fly up to his neck making sure not to get their attention and inject it into his jugular. He tries so swat me down but he doesn’t know where I am and misses as he goes into human sized. I quickly go down and use sand tomb as he sinks into the sand, helpless and in distress I almost laugh. Then a sharp pain in my back ensues from a attack from another one (from the looks of it a flamethrower). I quickly use dig before they can attack again as I go back to the guys with the now destroyed apc was. For now we seem to be on the same side.

((OCC:slight bunnying is ok but remember, unless he is directly looking at you then you won't get a responce.))

Last edited:

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Pikababe
Southern Orre fishing village

Orre soil at last! Pikababe and Jigglypuff survey the tiny town. It was pleasant but only had a couple of simple buildings in it, no wonder it did not appear on any maps. Nearly everyone on the S.S. Buttercup had already disembarked. The boat captain and some of his subordinates were going to meet with the U.N. in the area to arrange some transportation for the goods.

Pikababe could have gone with them but since her job was of a stealthy nature, she chose not to. If all went well with Black Alpha then she would be in and out and back home in time for dinner! Only a few sailors stayed behind with the ship, there was no apparent reason to worry about security. Hardly anyone knew that they were here and it is located far out in the middle of nowhere across desert wilderness at the tip of the continent. What could possibly go wrong?

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Outside of Shadow Pokemon Lab

I watched the Chimera, this one some kind of wolf dragon, a Flygon Houndoom Zoroark, hand the folder to the rabbit ninja guy, as I was hit the feeling that someone was pointing a gun at me. I paused aside my desire to start shooting at the feeling and gave the group another once over, while the Bunninja guy surveyed the papers.

“Fair enough,” He said with a shrug, “but we’re already quite a crowd.” I had to agree with that assessment. I could see at least three teenagers, along with the three Chimeras in front of me and X’s squad. What were they doing, assembling an army? I noticed the Tyranitar Chimera glaring at me. “Name’s Alex, by the way, call sigh ‘Nemesis’.” The Bunninja guy, now known as Alex said, “Say what’s your specialty?”

I ignored Tyranitar lady and answered Alex gruffly, “Assault, cooperative combat with my Pokémon, and to some degree infiltration.” I heard some byplay involving the other tow Chimeras but I ignored that. Alex told one of them not to worry as I checked over my equipment, shifting my Pokéballs to a spot that was easier to reach. I wasn’t sure exactly what this group was doing out in the middle of the desert but I had a feeling that it had something to do with the vaguely familiar building in front of us. Alex started walking in the direct of the building and I made to follow. However before I was able to start following he stopped and looked up. I blinked confused before following his gaze.

In the distance five flying shapes were approaching us at a rapid clip. Alex grabbed a view scope and surveyed the shapes while I made my own assessment. I figured that these shapes whatever they might be were likely Chimera and high level ones at that. I had immediately dashed the thought of them being some kind of reinforcement; I had been point blank informed I was the last U.N. trooper to be inserted for a long time. As the Chimeras got closer I grabbed four of my Pokéballs and deployed the Pokémon, along with drawing my assault rifle out of its holster.

“We’ve got company…I’m talking five third evolution Chimeras coming in at ten o’clock.” I tuned out the rest of what was said as I quickly inventoried what I knew of killing these kinds of enemies. Third tier Chimera’s were powerful and stupidly hard to kill, I had shot one in the heart once and the damn thing had just kept coming. The best way to fight them was to be a similar Chimera yourself; however I was not willing to touch the mutagens again. Not after the things that had happened after the previous incident. That left straight out combat, which was tantamount suicide, or flying up and trying to force them to earth. That I could work with.

I quickly climbed on Salamence’s back motioning Lucario and Espeon to follow. I made a series of hand signals to Espeon to relayed my orders to Jolteon. Salamence quickly took off, gaining altitude rapidly. As this happened I heard an explosion, likely that APC. Gunfire was heard as well, but I shut that out favoring directing Salamence at the Drapion-Dragonite-Nidoking Chimera. I noticed immediately that despite the creature’s immense size, it had comparatively small wings, which attached at a very small point. The beginning of a plan formed then.

As my draconic mount drew level with the Chimera I brought my assault rifle up and fired half a dozen rounds right around head level. Theoretically one of them should hit the thing in the eyes and blind it, but I wasn’t that confident. Lucario launched dual Aura Spheres after my bullets along with Espeon’s Shadow Ball. All three attacks and my own bullets slammed into the things head making to reel, but otherwise didn’t even bat an eye. I stared. That amount of power should have at least hurt that damn thing!

Salamence rolled suddenly, dodging a Dragonbreath attack from the Chimera and then performed a seriously crazy maneuver to dodge a Shadow Ball from the right. I made up my mind about doing stupid things and called out my orders.

“Salamence! Take its wing off!” I yelled, twisting me to fire at one of the Chimeras just before Salamence entered an instant three hundred and sixty degree turn. I resisted the urge to puke at the G-forces involved. Instead I forced myself to shut out the pain and centered the sights of my assault rifle on the back of the Chimera’s head. I pulled the trigger feeling fired. The rifle kicked slightly just before Salamence roared, and claws blazing ripped into the Dragons wing.

The results were extremely messy, as despite the incredible sharpness of Salamence’s claws they still didn’t cut all the way threw the bones and Espeon was require to rip the wing the rest of the way off, sending blood and hunks of meat flying into the air. Salamence banked upwards a lightning bolt, sent by Jolteon, who was on the ground trying to drop the bastards from there. With a grim smile I looked over the edge of Salamence’s back, keeping returning to my usual spot and the dragon tipped slightly.

As all this happened I was watching the Chimera below spiral towards the earth. Easily I brought my rifle up and let fly a hail of bullets, emptying the magazine at the creature, I could manage to call it anything but. Salamence spiraled around an Electro Ball as Espeon and Lucario hurled their own attacks sending blood flying, along with the red trails the followed my bullets clean threw the Chimera. Instead of reloading I drew one of my pistols and leveled it, roughly speaking at the things head, before firing.

The results of the .50 caliber round tearing right threw the Chimera’s head were incredible. A cone of gore followed the bullet as it exited the Chimera’s head for at least several dozen feet. I stared. That was one hell of lucky shot, seeing as how I had made similar shots in the past, as in today, in fact, and only gotten a grunt of pain from the damn thing. Salamence turned a rose upwards, twisting to face the other Chimera, one of whom appeared to be missing. I ignored that in favor of preparing another shot. Just as my vision sharpened, and I lined up my sights on the Gengar-Hydriegon-Garchomp monstrosity, another Chimera appeared, rammed a reversal syringe into its neck and dove for the APC. I frowned, and decided that since, whoever the heck that Chimera was, wasn’t wearing Black Alpha uniform, I would leave them alone.

“All yours, Nemesis.” I murmured before preparing to line up another shot.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Lieutenant QuickScope
Shadow Pokémon Lab

while bobby was stuck watching the newcomer, I had noticed something else. Up in the sky, five shapes were forming. They seemed as big as passenger planes, but with organic movements. I kept my sniper trained on the one middle-left, trying to find a weak point...

Slowly they came closer, and my fears were confirmed. They were third tier chimeras - five of them - and they were coming this way...

Theresa engaged the far left one, taunting it to the ground, where she destroyed it with an Earth Power.

As this had happened, the newcomer rode off with his Salamence and, after dodging quite a few hits, managed to dislodge the middle-right Chimeras wing, sending it to the ground

I kept searching for a weak spot on the chimera, but it's heavy armour got in the way, until I noticed a small chip. It was probably a battle wound, but it was a hole big enough to fit a fist through, and it went straight to the heart.

No time to lose, I made two shots, both going straight through (not threw) that chip, bypassing the ribcage, and burying deep into the heart.

It wasn't instantaneous, but it did the job. The chimesa coughed, spluttered, then plummeted to the ground, dying.
(ooc - there is a difference between a handgun and a sniper. Also, this was meant to be that Aggron? One)
there was one chimera left, but not enough time to get it myself. I sent FlashBang out and told him to find Bugsy. With a quick flash, he was gone...
(not done yet, but I have to double-post thanks to my phone, sorry!)

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Corporal X
Shadow Pokémon Lab

As I continued my sight upon the newcomer, I noticed him twitch suddenly, as if fighting some urge. Such behaviour would mean certain death if QuickScope were watching. But considering there was no shot, I knew QuickScope found something more worthwhile watching.

It wasn't long until I learned what it was. A loud explosion and lots of sand blocking my view of Alex and the others warned me enough. Following the shadow ball's trajectory back, I found five gigantic chimera's. Third tier, no less.

There was no way I could take down the chimera's without getting a mutagen in me, which wasn't happening any time soon, so I started barking orders into the radio.

"First thing, is everyone alright? Was anyone in the APC?"
was my first concerns, but there wasn't time for an answer, so I kept going.
"SLAG, we need Bugsy on the double. KaS, get SteamRoller ready to fire some concentrated eruptions. You'd better have perfected that like you said, 'cause we're gonna need it. Mortar will be the distraction. Finally, FlashBang will join Bugsy and SteamRoller to assist. We're going to take them down one at a time. Divide and conquer."
getting a reply from KaS, I continued
"Chan, get Chansey's heal pulse ready, we'll need it for SteamRoller and Mortar."

"Corporal!" chan squealed on the radio, causing some horrible feedback. "SLAG was in the APC when it blew up! He's been badly injured!!!" you could hear chan crying in the background, but sentiments needed to be left behind in the battlefield
"it's ok chan, calm down" I reassured her. "I'm sure you can take care of him. In the meantime, I need you to reach into his pocket and let bugsy out. We need him now."
"o-ok" chan stuttered, regaining her composure.
"now, let's get this show on the road guys" I called into the radio to gain morale, as I released Mortar and simply said to him "distraction"
that was when QuickScope let off two shots. Taking down one of the chimera's - he had his radio off!

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
(OOC: The timing on this was delayed quite a bit but hey, better late than never?)

Pikababe
Southern Orre fishing village

After picking up some supplies from a local merchant, Pikababe prepares to set off. While standing at the exit to the village, she feels a cold shiver run along the back of her neck, as if something bad was about to happen. Pikababe looks in all directions but sees only clear skies, village huts and the desert in front of her.

"Guess I am just not use to this Orre climate yet." She comments to Jigglypuff. With that, she leaves the village. Unfortunately it turns out that her bad feeling was correct however. There are 3 sailors keeping a watch on the S.S. Buttercup, one on the dock, one on the bridge and one heading toward the cargo bay to take inventory. As the lights in the storage area are switched on by the sailor, he lets out a panicked scream! But no one can hear as he is ambushed by not 1 but 2 zombies! His assailants are what used to be a Licky licky and the former cook of the ship!

The zombies had been trapped for a long time and now they finally had been given a way out! The ship captain was right all along, someone really had been eating the food! The pair of zombies were to blame for the disappearance and devouring of some of the cargo and the worst part of it is, they are still hungry...

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OOC: Until further notice, I won't be able to get on during the week, so can I give Razor permission to bunny me or does Neo have to do it? Either way, I need someone to bunny Eric until I get 24/7 access again.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Pikababe
Southern Orre

Far away from the newly liberated zombies, Pikababe examines the regional map that she had been given. As far as she knew, Black Alpha had operations and agents all over the place but Orre was a big place and she needed to be careful in what target she picked. Pikababe figures that her best bet is to find the closest enemy territory and if it is not too heavily guarded, release the computer virus pokemon.

She scans the horizon for a moment. The idea of getting lost in the desert did not sound like fun so Pikababe decides to simply take the direct route and and follow the coast all the way up to Gateon port, a known Black alpha stronghold. It was hard to gauge the distance and she surely was not a map reading expert but it sounded like a solid plan.

Circling around the northern outskirts of the fishing village, Pikababe reaches the coast line. With a treachorus and rocky beach on her left and desert to her right, she proceeds nortth. Jiggles is disappointed that he many not get to use his goggles..

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
OOC: Alright, I can't really continue to wait on strategiser24 to edit his post (it's been like a week), so I'm just going to skip it for now.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Alex Waters
Shadow Pokémon Lab Exterior, Orre

At first, I couldn't understand why they attacking us if we were wearing their uniforms, driving one of their APCs, and not acting suspiciously. I knew for a fact their psychic Chimeras wouldn't even be able to think about probing Theresa's or my mind, but then again, they might have been able to do it with the others. Still... from that far away? Something wasn't making sense. Distance should have been making it impossible for them to do it at that range.

Theresa had decided to evolve again, becoming the infernal hellhound of nightmares before lunging at the Archaeops, Luxray, and Arcanine Chimera. Boy, I sure felt sorry for him. The forty-four foot tall Theresa was now evenly matched with our five new adversaries. While she fought him, I knew I really needed to get my hands on a FEA, but the last one I had was now buried somewhere in the Orre desert.

Ian Blackwood went after the Drapion, Dragonite, and Nidoking Chimera. I didn't have the time to stand around and watch, but what I could hope for was he'd be able to handle him. Behind me, the Crobat, Darmanitan, and Heatmor Chimera landed, snarling at me with a primal fury. His fangs were just hideous, and all the while, I just gave him the evil eye, readying my Wakizashi. While the others fought the other Chimeras, I figured I could at least take care of this jackass.

"You think you can hurt me with your little dagger?" He scoffed, snarling with hideous laughter. "I'm going to beat the stuffing out of you like a red-haired stepchild!"

Without an FEA, this was going to be a little on the tricky side. I was only thirteen feet tall, and this bastard was definitely around fifty feet tall, which meant I needed to strike a weak spot rather than try to overpower him directly. Thankfully, his fire specialty would do next to nothing against me. What I did consider was trying to get his guard down. I needed to lay down some suppressive attacks, using speed to dodge his own, and then strike when he was open. Until I could get my hands on that FEA, that's the way it was going to need to be. And I was sure this prick wasn't going to just let me look around for one.

He lunged at me with his wings flapping furiously and his massive claws ready, seeming to take notice the fire attacks weren't going to work against me. I quickly leapt out of the way, but one of his claws did lacerate my side, creating a gash. I turned to strike back with the Wakizashi, but I was just a few inches too short. If I had attacked just a second later, I definitely would have returned the favor.

"Bha ha ha!" He laughed, seeing as how he got me but I hadn't even laid a scratch on him yet. "What's wrong, little bunny? Having trouble aiming? Would it help if I painted a target on me? Ha ha ha!"

I just smirked, and didn't let this guy's annoying taunts get to me. Taking him out just required a clear head. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Janine had run out of ammo for the XM8, and from what I could tell, it hadn't done very much, as I'm sure bullets to a fifty foot tall Chimera probably only felt like stabbing with a thumb tack, and really just angered them rather than actually harmed them.

Janine was working on trying to get more FEAs out of the bag, but I couldn't let myself get distracted right now. The Chimera attacked again, and I knew his speed was going to give me trouble. However, instead of using the sword to strike back, I decided to use a different tactic. With his claws rather, I decided to take advantage of the thirteen tails I now had. If they were still infused with the power of a Ninetales, I figured I could hit this maggot with a different kind of attack. His claw came down for the attack, but instead of striking my front, his claw came into contact with four of my tails.

As legend had it, grabbing the tail of a Ninetales resulted in a brutal, 1,000 year curse. This guy grabbed four of them, for a fantastic result of getting hit with four curses. How long these would last, I really didn't know given the modified Bunninja form, but he definitely looked like he regretted that. Next thing I heard, he was screaming, and sounded like he had gone completely insane.

"NAHHHGGG!!!" He wailed. "I... I CAN'T SEE! MY... NUURRRAAAGGGGHHH!"

Four curses... blindness, paralysis, madness, and the best one of all, he was now jinxed. All he could do was scream and even start foaming at the mouth. It was all a pretty brutal mix, but it left him rendered totally incapable of fighting. Seemed to me like the thirteen tails were a WAY more dangerous weapon than even the sword. All I had to do was entrap an enemy into touching just one of them, and already I'd have a pretty significant advantage. As he laid their wailing his head off, I moved in for the strike, and all he could do was just wait. He couldn't even see me coming with the sword.

With one lightning fast and furious swipe, I swung the Wakizashi at his neck, and the razor-sharp sword swiftly passed through his neck. For a moment, it looked like nothing had happened... until his head slowly slid off, and rolled upon the desert sand. Shortly after, his lifeless corpse collapsed upon the ground, causing a tremor as the massive body crashed.

The Archaeops, Luxray, and Arcanine and the Crobat, Darmanitan, and Heatmor Chimeras were both dead, although it definitely hadn't been easy. Meanwhile, the Drapion-Dragonite-Nidoking Chimera had been shot in the head with a .50 caliber round, which probably ripped apart his brain for the most part. Both Ian and Corporal X's team had shot him apart, leaving nothing but a bullet-riddled corpse.

That left the Braviary, Aggron, and Jolteon Chimera, and already he had Theresa marking him down for death. Janine had managed to evolve herself with an FEA and was just about ready to fight him when he suddenly started retreating.

"Hey, where the f*ck do you think you're going!?" Janine shouted, seeing the Braviary, Aggron, and Jolteon Chimera retreat. "What the hell are you!? Coward!?"

"Better than dead like the bunch of you will be!" he laughed as he fled. "All of you are dead in time, you'll see! None of you will ever escape Orre alive!"

The bastard flew off, and I had a feeling that wouldn't be the last of him. Janine tried to pursue, but he were faster than she was with his evolved form, and after he had made too much headway, she gave up, royally pissed. I had a bad feeling he were going to report our position to Heights, and he'd only send even more reinforcements. If he was giving common grunts the access to become third-level Chimeras... damn, I hated the thought of imagining what he had become to administer that kind of control.

The APC explosion had injured a few members of Corporal X's team and his Pokémon. In the meantime, the laceration from the damn Crobat, Darmanitan, and Heatmor Chimera was bleeding quite a bit. I had worse, but it still wasn't anything peachy.

"DAMN COWARD!" Janine screamed in anger. "YEAH, COME BACK AND FIGHT US WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GROW THE BALLS TO DO SO!"

Truthfully, I wasn't looking forward to it. They might have sent these jackasses to fight us just to assess our fighting ability and use it against us once they knew our tactics. I knew Heights would do that kind of thing. And Heights's grunts would fall for the lure of being able to become third-level evolution Chimeras each and every time now matter how expendable he made them seem.

"We'd better hurry up and blow up this lab," I told the others, knowing our time was limited. "Heights is buffing up his entire army way too quickly for comfort. These guys were only grunts. They had the power but not much in the ways of fighting experience. We got a little lucky, but if the next batch is any more experienced than these idiots were, we're in serious trouble."

"Are you serious!?" Janine exclaimed, looking shocked. "Damn it to Hell, what is wrong with this Heights guy, huh? I'm surprised the jackass hasn't exploded yet from all the mutagen use he's probably applied to himself by now."

I wasn't exactly looking forward to that kind of fight. If Heights was doing what I thought he was doing... we might need to apply using fourth and fifth stages of evolution once again just to have a fighting chance...

Last edited:

capitalh

((OOC: Hey, wouldn't only one get away because I killed the leader?))

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Uh, hello! QuickScope shot the Aggron twice! With help from janine breaking his armour...

At this rate Heights doesn't have a bloody chance... -_-

Next RPG I make is definitely going to be a PVP one. This whole love train following and NPC massacre thing really needs to end. Having too many RPers in the same spot all at once is way too much of a mess. And yes, it is extremely difficult to track so many RPers, their NPCs, what their targets are doing, and decide what I'm going to do myself. I don't like making posts vague and ambiguous, but all of this stuff greatly encourages it to avoid having to edit the same darn post again and again and again.

I'm tempted to just have Heights die from a lethal brain aneurysm and have Black Alpha surrender rather than prolong the inevitable. I don't mind making another RPG in this series, but we definitely need PVP going.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
OOC: Alright guys, here's the deal. Let me know what you think, but I feel it might be a good idea to call this in.

I want to start a continuation of this RPG with one that advances the storyline a bit. Truthfully, Black Alpha is going down way too fast, and I think it might be time to open up the option to have PVP, where some people are controlling Black Alpha characters, just to ensure the UN and all the other guys face heavier resistance. Because... let's face it, when the lab is blown up, which I imagine will happen pretty quickly if it keeps going at this pace, Heights is pretty much the next target, and if he goes, the whole RPG pretty much goes. In addition to that, we really have too many people traveling together, but logically speaking, there's really no reason for the group to split up considering they're making a beeline to Heights. Therefore, I'm making some decisive choices here.

I feel opening up a new RPG thread for sign ups would be a good idea, especially since a few people could use a catch up as well and several new people have told me they'd like to join, but there's a lot to read. I basically want to summarize everything that's happened so they know what's going on so they can get in on this as well.

In this "sequel," the storyline advances a bit, and the UN is pushed back to give Black Alpha a little breathing room. While we know Black Alpha are kind of the "bad guys" in this, here's the twist. The UN does their own kind of evil, declaring all Chimeras to be abominations to be rounded up into reservations due to being the byproduct of mad science. Meanwhile, it's discovered that using Chimera mutagens leaves an "imprint" on the person's DNA, something that not even an CRA can reverse. With that, the UN can see who has used a mutagen and who hasn't. And what's more is that after heavy mutagen use, CRAs stop working. As a result, the UN in their attempts to abolish all traces of Chimeras, orders those that have used mutagens to be placed in quarantine, and those that resist it to be exterminated. Meanwhile, it's rumored that the UN reservations are just as miserable as prison, and the UN is thinking of executing every last Chimera in time anyway. By attacking Black Alpha, you're helping the UN, and vice versa. Now you're in a tough spot trying to figure out how to resolve all this! And in the middle of it are the remnants of Team Galactic Plasma as the guys who invented the mutagens in the first place, now hiding from the UN, but not being the best of allies with Black Alpha either. So who do you help? Nobody? Without allies, you're in deep trouble, but all three of these factions now have dirty hands...

Let me know what you guys think, but I feel this could be a pretty cool RPG setup. You can all reuse your characters, but they're going to need to make a choice as to who to help, if anyone. What's interesting too is that former allies... could become enemies now.

So yeah, this is what I plan on doing. Are you guys okay with that?