• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black and White 2 Battle Subway Super Double Train Team

alexjh96

Poképlayer
I'm fairly new to the competitive battling scene, but I wanted to build a decent battle subway team for the super double train. My goal was to make a trick room team.

;212;
Scizor
Adamant
Technician
Choice Band
252 HP/ 252 Atk
U-Turn
Superpower
Pursuit
Bullet Punch

;233;
Porygon2
Quiet
Download
Eviolite
252/ HP/ 252 SpA
Ice Beam
Tri Attack
Recover
Trick Room

:579:
Reuniclus
Quiet
Magic Guard
Life Orb
192 HP/ 64 Def/ 252 SpA
Psychic
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Trick Room

;068;
Machamp
Adamant
No Guard
Lum Berry
240 HP/ 248 Atk/ 16 Spd/ 4 Spe
DynamicPunch
Payback
Earthquake
Bullet Punch​

My goal was to use Porygon2 to set up trick while Scizor deals some damage or switches with U-turn and as the battle progresses have Reuniclus ready to set up trick room if Porygon2 is out and everything has turned back to normal. I thought once trick room was set up if Machamp switches in with his low speed stat he should be able to sweep pretty well and stop any powerful offenses by using DynamicPunch. Please comment with any problems you see with my team or any helpful advice.

Last edited:

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Nothing to add here you team has everything but a fire move to handle annoying steel types but Machamp handle them well enough. I give it 5/5

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Great team!