• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black and White City Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustifiedTerrakion

Terrakion rage!
I'd have to say Nimbasa City is my favourite;it's just so darn amazing!I thought that I would prefer Castelia than any of the others,but Nimbasa has more to offer like The Battle Institute,the Battle Subway,the amusement park and the Musical.Not forgetting the two stadiums as well.NIMBASA CITY IS BEAST.And yeah,compared to fourth gen,these towns are bigger and look way more realistic.

I'd have to say Nimbasa City is my favourite;it's just so darn amazing!I thought that I would prefer Castelia than any of the others,but Nimbasa has more to offer like The Battle Institute,the Battle Subway,the amusement park and the Musical.Not forgetting the two stadiums as well.NIMBASA CITY IS BEAST.And yeah,compared to fourth gen,these towns are bigger and look way more realistic.

I agree with this.

G50

No longer posting
Nimbasa City is my favorite city from B&W. All of the buildings are 3D animated very well, plus there are a lot of really cool things to do there.
I don't really have a least favorite city, I like them all.
They are much cooler to me than the Generation 4 cities.

EJ90

-What is your favourite city from Pokemon Black and White?
I think Nimbasa City is my favourite, probably because of the Stadiums, which were helpful when I needed a bit extra training. Castelia City is also good, mainly because it looks so different to any Pokemon city in the past.

-What is your least favourite city from Pokemon Black and White?
Black City. Apart from a couple of buildings in the north which you can't enter and the Pokemon Centre, there's absolutely nothing else there!

-How do you think they compare to the Gen. 4 cities?
Overall, they're better than Gen 4.

-Anything you wish they would change in a possible future remake?
Just continue making things a bit different as they have every generation, though more water routes would be nice in the next generation.

Kall El

..Silence..
This is the place where you can discuss the new cities and their designs. Here are a couple questions to get the discussion started.

-What is your favorite city from Pokemon Black and White?
-What is your least favorite city from Pokemon Black and White?
-Anything you you wish the creators would have added?

Have fun, and remember don't get too rowdy! : )

1. Village Bridge, astounding detail and beautiful music. I would live there if I could or ever did move to Isshu. Second I would go for Huin City because it's so big, great detail and use of camera angles were smooth!
2. I don't have least favourite but there were a few places that could use more features eg. Iccirus.
3. Each Region has it's own good points, I think Isshu had a few beautiful designs and concepts - slightly ahead of 4th for me!
4. More Cities and Towns, Isshu is an amazing Region but needs more development in Size.
5. Similiar to my last point, more location, towns and cities. Also exisiting locations could use more content, buildings, post-game locations.
With BW2 being confirmed, we've already seen many changes, improvements and additions.
Can't wait for more info, the ice covering Eastern-Isshu is blowing my mind! lol

AceFlonne

Mediator
1. Opelucid City White version. It really fits that the gym leader is dragon and the music is refreshing
2. Iccirus city is kinda boring and uniteresting to me IMO
3. I think they are way better than Gen 4's cities
4. More versions of the cities like Opelucid
5. More Ancient design cities

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
- What is your favorite city from Pokemon Black and White?

Mistralton City. I love the music, the feeling and the ambient.
I also like Opelucid City (White version) and Black City.

-What is your least favorite city from Pokemon Black and White?

I don't think I have one... The music of Nimbasa City is by far the worst, but the city have some interesting features, so I can't say I hate it.
Maybe Icirrus, there is nothing to do there and the music sucks.

I dunno, but I like Generation V cities better. =]

-Anything you you wish the creators would have added?

No.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
-What is your favourite city from Pokemon Black and White?
I think Nimbasa City is my favourite, probably because of the Stadiums, which were helpful when I needed a bit extra training. Castelia City is also good, mainly because it looks so different to any Pokemon city in the past.

-What is your least favourite city from Pokemon Black and White?
Black City. Apart from a couple of buildings in the north which you can't enter and the Pokemon Centre, there's absolutely nothing else there!

Overall, they're better than Gen 4.

Just continue making things a bit different as they have every generation, though more water routes would be nice in the next generation.
Black city is actually my favorite city,I actually have a shop there since I went to my brother's white and "borrowed" a few people from it

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
There's A Move Tutor In Nimbasa?

Pilpulp

美的
Nacrene City is nice. Great city overall. I want Mistraltion City to be re-vamped in BW2. Needs something more. I think the airplanes will be working in it.

spyclone138

I need healing
-My favorite is Lucanosa because of its music second would be black city.
-Least favorite would be Accumla town nothing to really do.
Some actually look like cities because they're big this time (I'm looking at you Castelia)
-something they could have added is maybe make it a tee bit bigger? :3
-When a remake happens make em bigger please

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
My favorite city is the black version exclusive of the last gym, my least favorite is the town where you battle cilan and his bros they weren't that tough
And I think that gen5 doesn't really compare with with the gen4 games (I'm only thinking of soulsilver and platinum I get shinies on platinum a lot) the ONOY things that aren't that bad are haxorus, terrakion, genesect, serperior, and scrafty :p

Draco.

Dragon Master.
i like white forest more, in some how :/
but i dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.