• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black and white screens

Lindis

This is a team I made on PO, but gonna use on wi-fi once I re-trained some of the pokés.

At a first glance:

Spr_5b_232_m_s.png
Spr_5b_479W.png
Spr_5b_534.png
Spr_5b_151_s.png
Spr_5b_151_s.png
Spr_5b_637_s.png
Spr_5b_151_s.png
Spr_5b_640.png

As you can see the team is relatively bulky. I usually lead with either Donphan or Rotom-W depending on my opponents team. Donphan sets up stealth rock and spinns, while Rotoms goal is to set up lightscreen and reflect to protect my team. The rest are pokés that can set up.

Spr_5b_232_m_s.png

Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

I usually lead with either Donphan or Rotom-W depending on the opponents team. The reason I choosed Donphan over other bulky ground types was mainly for rapid spin which is very important with Ulgamoth being quad weak to rock. His ability sturdy as well as priority in ice shard have saved me many times as well. Max attack allows him to pack a big punch with STAB EQ, should he be taunted.

Spr_5b_479W.png

Rotom-W @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Volt Change
- Hydro Pump

Rotom-W has very few weaknesses and is realatively bulky making it a great pokes to set up screens with. Volt change makes him even better, being able to sneak out once the screens are set up, or just scout in general. Now, the Ev's and nature is not really optimal, but I only have a timid Rotom right now and I wanted a bit bulk while being sure to outspeed most lead Dragonite. I had Raikou previosly in this slow but swiched to Rotom to have a EQ immunity in my team + hydro pump makes sure ground types stay away so I can Volt Change.

Spr_5b_534.png

Roobushin (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 68 HP / 220 Atk / 220 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Mach Punch

Roobushing is a beast; especially under dual screens. There are very few things that can take out Roobushin once it start using bulk up, and should the opponent burn/toxic Roobushins attack will sky rocket.. Drain punch is awsome for recovering health while stone edge takes care of bulky flying types. Most ghost will takes enought damage from stone edge anyway. Mach punch is awsome priority and do a lot to Doryuuzu.

Spr_5b_637_s.png

Ulgamoth (M) @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
- Rest
- Butterfly Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Flame Dance

This slot was previosly taken by Ninetales because I wanted something that could revenge kill most weather sweepers, like Doryuuzu. But right now I'm testing this guy as it is pretty good under dual screen. Chesto rest really suprises people too. The bulky Ev-spreads make it easier to set up, especially under dual screen and Ulgamoth can just rest of status and damage. I chosed Chesto rest > Morning sun because rain dance/sandstorm is just to common.

Spr_5b_151_s.png

Mew @ Life Orb
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Psycho Shock
- Vacuum Wave

Mew is my second fighting resist and he has great bulk to set up nasty plot. I choosed Vacuum wave since I wanted priority and it helps against Doryuuzu trying to revenge kill it. Fire blast was chosen over shadow ball to cover bulkier steel types especially many common ones only takes neutral damage from Vacuum wave. The accuricy sucks sometimes, but I need to hit fellow psysic types as hard as possible since I lack Shadow ball.

Spr_5b_640.png

Virizion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justice Heart
EVs: 24 Def / 252 SAtk / 232 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

I used Virizion since its typing and special bulk allows it to take on rain dance teams pretty good. He also resist the rock/ground combo making it a great counter to Doryuuzu. Calm mind boost is already awsome special defence while giga drain helps it recover life orb recoil. Hidden power ice for dragon types and gliscor.

Last edited: