• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Butler [Kuroshitsuji] Club

HetaOni

Chesaught
Why...has no one posted while I was gone. ;A;

I got to the part in the Black Butler manga where-
Grell, Ronald, and Sebastian fight Undertaker.
Sh*t went down!

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Why...has no one posted while I was gone. ;A;

I got to the part in the Black Butler manga where-
Grell, Ronald, and Sebastian fight Undertaker.
Sh*t went down!

Lol, on the ship voyage? xD
what do you like better, the Manga or the anime?
for me it is hard to choose because they are so different but I like the Manga better.

I did however really like at the end of season 2 how...
Ceil becomes a demon x3... if there is a 3rd season I think it would be very interesting.

Aria-Forme

Tina Tsukumo
Hello! Kuroshitsuji is one of my favorite anime and I'd love to join ^-^

Forum Name:ObliviousCatastrophe
Date:12/5/2012
Favorite BB character:This is a really hard choice for me but it would probably be a three way tie between Sebastian/Ciel/and Grelle!

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Hello! Kuroshitsuji is one of my favorite anime and I'd love to join ^-^

Forum Name:ObliviousCatastrophe
Date:12/5/2012
Favorite BB character:This is a really hard choice for me but it would probably be a three way tie between Sebastian/Ciel/and Grelle!

Accepted, welcome to club Kuro (which seems to be becoming more like a Grell fan club xD)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My best friend started watching Kuroshitsuji again yesterday. She love it too. lol

Aria-Forme

Tina Tsukumo
Accepted, welcome to club Kuro (which seems to be becoming more like a Grell fan club xD)
Thanks for the welcome! And to that I'd say more Grelle wouldn't hurt a bit. xD Do we have any topics right now? o:

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
♛ Black Butler Banner Competition ♛
Banner.png

This is for Club Kuro's January banner of the month.

♙What is this?♙
Every month this club will have a new official banner, this is the decide what banner it should be for January. Instead of me making a banner or finding one I have decided that the members should be the ones to choose the Banner of the Month.

♙What do I have to do?♙
To submit an entry all you need to do is post it in this thread and VM/PM me that you have done so, you don't have to make the banner yourself but if you do submit a banner made by someone else, please state it so they can be credited.

♙What are the Rules?♙
All forum and Club rules apply
Your January entry must be submitted by December 28th (28/12/2012)
Credit MUST be given, especially if the banner is not made by you.
You can enter up to 5 different entries
Once you have entered a Banner you cannot withdraw it​

Schade

Metallic Wonder
^ Me neither. the creativity is all right but..

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
^ Me neither. the creativity is all right but..

I think you need some sort of computer program to download images or colors...Isn't that how the banners are made?

You know I used paint for a very long time?
I only downloaded GIMP a few days ago, all the banners I made for this club where made in MS paint.

Also, you don't have to make the banner, you can request one from someones shop, just as long as you credit them it will be fine :3

HetaOni

Chesaught
I just finished Season 2 and all the OVAs.
The Story of Will the Reaper was probably the best episode/OVA EVER.
The place where the Reapers work looks like an office building in New York. XD
Btw, after seeing the end credits of the last episode I cried buckets. TwT

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I used to have Photoshop at some point on my other computer, but I never use it, so meh.
Wasn't very good at it either. I'm a slow learner....

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I just finished Season 2 and all the OVAs.
The Story of Will the Reaper was probably the best episode/OVA EVER.
The place where the Reapers work looks like an office building in New York. XD
Btw, after seeing the end credits of the last episode I cried buckets. TwT

Well I prefer the Ciel in wonderland OVAs but I would probably put Will the Shinigami as my 2nd favorite.
Here are the OVAs in my order of preference.
-Ciel in Wonderland 2
-Ciel in Wonderland 1
-Will the Shinigami
-His Butler, Performer
-The making of Kuroshitsuji
-Spiders intention
-Welcome to the Phantomhive's
What do you think of this? "His Butler, Performer" is still technically an OVA, it is the only OVA of the 1st season and I believe it is meant to be episode 18.5 which puts it between "His Butler, Transmitted" and "His Butler, Imprisoned", meaning it was originally meant to be a filler episode to go right before the huge showdown started.
Honestly as filler episodes in the 1st season are concerned I would have much preferred "His Butler, Performer" over "His Butler, Phantom Image".

HetaOni

Chesaught
Well I prefer the Ciel in wonderland OVAs but I would probably put Will the Shinigami as my 2nd favorite.
Here are the OVAs in my order of preference.
-Ciel in Wonderland 2
-Ciel in Wonderland 1
-Will the Shinigami
-His Butler, Performer
-The making of Kuroshitsuji
-Spiders intention
-Welcome to the Phantomhive's
What do you think of this? "His Butler, Performer" is still technically an OVA, it is the only OVA of the 1st season and I believe it is meant to be episode 18.5 which puts it between "His Butler, Transmitted" and "His Butler, Imprisoned", meaning it was originally meant to be a filler episode to go right before the huge showdown started.
Honestly as filler episodes in the 1st season are concerned I would have much preferred "His Butler, Performer" over "His Butler, Phantom Image".
I saw "His Butler, Performer". I died of laughter, especially at the part with Lau and Undertaker. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't think I've seen that ine with Lao and the Undertaker before. What episode is it?

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I don't think I've seen that ine with Lao and the Undertaker before. What episode is it?

It is in the Season 1 OVA His Butler Performer.
I will see if I can find a link to it because I don't think it is on the website I put at the bottom of the OP.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
It is there, that's where I watched it!
It says "Episode 18.5: His Butler, Performer".

Oh yes that's right xD
I have all the DVDs (my friend is borrowing them I get them back today xD)
On the DVDs His Butler, Performer is counted as the OVA or episode 25 I believe, lol.