• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black City/White Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Currently trekking through Black Tower, this being my first time as I’ve always only gone through White Tree Hollow. And I must say I like Black Tower’s aesthetic just a little more.

So, if you have a preference, which do you prefer? Did you find one more useful than the other? Did you like one’s aesthetic over the other’s? These questions go for BW and B2W2, as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As far as B/W is concerned, I preferred Black City since I played Black version the most and visited that place more often than I visited White Forest. But in B2/W2, I preferred the updated White Forest since I thought it looked better than Black City overall.

MockingJ

Banned
I liked White Forest since I was more of a catching enthusiast when I played these games. Battling trainers in Black was helpful, but the sports arenas in Nimbasa City were enough training fodder for me.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KyogreThunder said:
White Forest, as I really dislike Black City's music theme, and you can actually encounter wild Pokemon in the former (in White, at least, although I wish they didn't actually punish you for taking your time to explore every corner of Unova).

Black City's BGM is actually one of my favorites from B/W, although I'll concede that being able to capture Pokemon in White Forest that were not ordinarily found in the wild at other places in the games was a nice bonus.

Dicklaycia

Objectively Better Than You
I like the ambiance of Black City and the music, but I would have vastly preferred White Forest because of all of the other Pokémon I would get access to catching for myself instead of battling like in Black City.

Status
Not open for further replies.