• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Diamond Murder- Rated M

DeM0NaRUt0

Never Alone
Black Diamond Murder​

Summary: After the fight between Megidramon/Dukemon and Beelzemon, the Tamers abandon him in the dark. Years later, a dramatically different Takato returns home with his innocence seemingly locked away forever. But when a new threat arises, the Tamers are sent to a losing battle. Why do the Digimon sense a powerful foe without any Bio-emergences? Why does it all point back to Takato and Megidramon? Read to find out.

Genre: Action/Adventure/Drama/Angst/General
Okay, now I know that your think this fic will have the same plot as Never Alone. Believe me, it doesn’t. Anyway, this fic is rated T-M for possible blood/gore, language, and probably any other reason why anyone under the age of 15 shouldn’t see/read lol.

Anyway, being serious now, this is a Digimon Tamers fic, just to clarify, anyway the Prologue and Ch.1 will be put in this post, so…….on with the story

Prologue

In the Digital World, after the fight with Beelzemon, the area that was scuff free now had moderately size craters scattered all around it, Takato and Guilmon stood in their place not moving an inch, something was off. It wasn’t because he was in serious pain, no rather than, two things were wrong…ok one thing felt wrong about him and the other, well it wasn’t what he felt, instead it was what he heard. ‘What’s going on here? This feeling I have hadn’t been there at all, that is until Megidramon showed up’ Takato thought. He was jerked out of his thoughts when he heard something that rocked him to the core, “TAKATO!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO POOR GUILMON! Y-YOU ****ING DEMON, YOU’RE A GOD DAMNED MONSTER, YOU’RE NO BETTER THAN BEELZEMON!” the person yelled at him, every word dripping with venom. Takato couldn’t believe his ears, the one person he’d never expect would talk to anyone that way, was calling him a ‘demon’, among various other things, was none other than Jeri Katou. “J-Jeri, what are you saying?” he asked as the rest of the Tamers came into view, crossing the now battlefield that was once called a ‘normal area’.

“What she means Chum-no Takato, is that you’ve created something I like to call a ‘Royal **** Up’.” Kazu said venomously, looking like he was ready to punch Takato in the face. The next voice that spoke up was that of Ryo. “Takato, Megidramon isn’t even supposed to exist. Megidramon could very easily destroy us all!’ Ryo started off calm but ended up yelling in his face.

The only people who weren’t berating him were: Rika and Henry. Takato looked towards them and asked “Do you guys also believe this? That I’m nothing more than a monster, or no better than Beelzemon?” Neither of them said anything that is until Rika spoke up. “No, I don’t you’re any of those things.” Takato looked shocked, that wasn’t the answer he was thinking of. “Megidramon was a mistake, yet it’s no one else’s fault but your own.” Rika stated simply. Henry just nodded his head in agreement, while the others just looked on in disgust.

“I say we should take his rights to be a Tamer, leave him and take Guilmon so that he’ll be safer.” Ryo said as Jeri, Kazu, and Kenta nodded in agreement. Rika and Henry were shocked, to say the least, but they couldn’t do anything because Terriermon and Renamon were both badly injured from Beelzemon.
“NO! I won’t let you!” Takato yelled. Meanwhile Guilmon was snarling as the three got closer to him, “C’mon Guilmon we’ll take you away from here so you can be safer.” Jeri said sweetly to the red dino. “Pyro Sphere!” With that, Guilmon launched his attack right at Jeri, Ryo, Kazu, and Kenta. The three were shocked that Guilmon would attack them. “Guilmon, what’s the matter?” Jeri asked
“Stay away from my tamer and I!” Guilmon exclaimed in a voice so unlike his own “If using the digital hazard is a crime, then we’re out of here.” said Guilmon as he turned and walked away with Takato wordlessly following behind. Unbeknownst to them, both had a small hazard symbol on themselves; Takato had one on his neck and the back of his hand, while Guilmon had a new one on his back.

As they were walking away, the tamers started walking away as well. Nobody knew things were going to change.

A/N: I know this chapter is short. but it's the Prologue, what do you want?Anyway, Rate, Review, NO FLAMES. Constructive criticism welcome.