• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Friday and what you plan on doing?

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Well Black Friday is about 2 weeks away. So do you guys plan on shopping in that crazy mess or you just gonna sleep off all the food you ate beforehand?

I'm seriously considering to shop on that day yet I don't wanna get trampled by others. Not to mention it will be crowded as hell in certain shops.

Well share what you plan on buying and what are your plans.

Aquanova

Not going out on Black Friday probably, Im afraid of it since that year that guy at Wal Mart got trampled to death. I'll sleep off all the food I ate, then eat more thanksgiving leftovers.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Black Friday has always been synonymous with "Dentist" for as long as I can remember. When I was younger it was also to go to the mall near my dentist, but that's died out with recent years. Hopefully I'll use this Black Friday to try and reconnect more with my brother though, as we've drifted away from each other since High School.

Haxurott

Since I just got hired at Target, they've told me I'm working it. I'm not nervous, but I'll have a lot of hours that day.

Aquanova

Since I just got hired at Target, they've told me I'm working it. I'm not nervous, but I'll have a lot of hours that day.

Good luck, working retail on Black Friday is not fun. The upside is you will have alot of hours which means more money.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
I'll probally stay at home till the afternoon, then go out to GameStop or something.

Pansy :]

anustart
In planning on going crazy shopping <3
Im in Seattle with family for thanksgiving, and staying there all weekend, so loads of places to shop :D
I personally prefer shopping in huge crowds, feels like more of a game!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Same thing I always do. Stay home, play video games, and put up the Christmas tree.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Black Friday seems pretty meaningless to me. It has almost no historical roots and seems to be just a gimmick that a surprising number of people follow. So I'm not going to do anything different. In fact, I'm going to avoid shopping.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
The day after Thanksgiving when people go shopping for no reason. I personally think it's idiotic.

More like it's the "official" start up of the Holiday Season. Stores usually use this as an excuse to do mad Sales of ridiculous discounts. It can be fun if you're willing to fight the crowds; I always enjoyed it when I was younger.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It sounds quite amazing to be honest. I wish I could go on a major shopping spree for one day. But we don't have Black Friday here...

Phoopes

There it is.
I'm not going to go outside on Black Friday. Too many chances of being hit by an overzealous driver rushing to the store to do their holliday shopping while the prices are "at their lowest."

Here's something that's funny. A store in my area is trying to get Black Friday to be a week earlier than it already is. They're starting sales a week early and airing advertisements about when "The True Black Friday" actually starts. All a sales gimmick, as per usual.

Clock

Time-And-Space
Watch people in the line and walk in front of them. >:D *Comes out with Xbox*

RobertStyx

We don't have Black Friday. I'm quite thankful of that actually, given Fridays are one of the two days I can go into town to pick up stuff I may need, and I'm not good (read: terrible) with crowds.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
It sounds quite amazing to be honest. I wish I could go on a major shopping spree for one day. But we don't have Black Friday here...

You know, you can go on a shopping spree whenever the heck you want. You don't have to just because of some dumb "holiday" if the term even applies. Why people don't do this already completely escapes me.