• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Don't mind, anyway I'm just eating my dinner now so I'll pm you in about half an hour when I can battle.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: Glacial Mirror
Fourth gen friend code: 3052-6276-2753
Fifth gen friend code: None Currently
PO Username: Don't Have One
Favorite Pokémon: Glaceon
A little about yourself: I'm basicly just another average trainer seeking ways to get better. My specialty - Ice Types.
Who recommended you to this clan? No one, I was just scanning clans forum board.

Yay! Another Ice-type user! Welcome, Glacial Mirror! (Note, by signing up you agree to not hold the Black Ice Clan or Serebii responsible if you happen to die while inside the cave)

I'm going to be updating the battle chart and stuff, so you have a few minutes to record your battles.
I'll also be on the chat if you need/want to chat with me about anything.

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
good match, cheese. man, I didn't know you could use fake out after switching out. kind of want to switch out bounce for it.

also, thanks for the Lickitung!

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Lol, THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE, DO NOT USE THIS BLOG,

WHAT BLOG SHOULD I USE THEN TO RECORD MY BATTLE??

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ok thanks, by the way does anyone have a dw gligar female up for trade?

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
you'll lose again i don't wanna take your badge twice :pp

hey Vader you only added one battle Me and Tollen battled Twice Single and Double i won both 2-0 and i posted on site but when i looked you only added our Single

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Just finished adding points for the battles (I haven't started the jobs yet). Only one promotion this time. Cheeselord has advanced to Lapras! Yayz!

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Vader why is Bear an Absol if he has 2500 while there are people in Lapras that have from 2600 - 2900 shouldn't we get Absol as well

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
He spent some points.

I just added the points for the jobs. Pyroecstacy advanced to Absol!

DarkViera

Username: DarkViera
Postition: Breeder and Ev Trainer??? (can i get the 2 jobs???)
Soulsilver FC: 1420 5569 3571
4th Gen

i can clone pokemons at Emerald Vrsn XD

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
oh alright also quick question am i supposed to be charging people points now for pokemon and do any of them go to me?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I added you, DarkViera.

If people request you to RNG something, post in the shop thread. If they have enough points, RNG it. If they don't, don't.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
roger!! so im assuming i should put the jobs i already had up there? because i did one for tieegg and Jaro asked for 6 zorua asked for 1 and darru wanted 6 i have finished tieegg and 3 of Jaros but everyone else had been on hold because i was getting annoyed

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
We have a shop thread, nice! Also thanks for the rank up, also does anybody want to try out my undefeated dubs team?

Status
Not open for further replies.