• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Hey I EVed two pokes for stixx but he hasn't collected them yet even after two weeks! Can I get still get points for them or even better does anyone know any contact details for him so I can give him them and get my blastoise and ferraligatr that I gave him back.

Also it says that I need email confirmation for the forum but I have had no email...

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
what pokemon and which EVs?

and if you did and he hasn't picked them up you should still get points

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
Hey I EVed two pokes for stixx but he hasn't collected them yet even after two weeks! Can I get still get points for them or even better does anyone know any contact details for him so I can give him them and get my blastoise and ferraligatr that I gave him back.

Also it says that I need email confirmation for the forum but I have had no email...

I'll tell Stixx tomorrow in school.

Glacial Mirror

The Glacial Master
Hey, just fyi, I can't really post today not really feeling overly great today so I'm gonna go rest up once again. ^_^

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Since I'm already going to edit the first post, I'll give you the points (don't record it, please).

I'll see what I can do about the email confirmation.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
you are a pain in the *** jared i am already breeding you it

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
@mgo It was a gallade with (if I remember correctly) 252 atk, 226 hp, 30 spdef or something random like that and a lucario with 252 atk, 252 spd amd 4 hp.

@stone edge thanks that would be awesome

@vader thanks alot (for both things)

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
yea you should be fine

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Cheeselord, I resent the confirmation email. You should get it soon, if you haven't already. Be sure to check your spam.

GameLion

The LC King
hey everyone. I'm back. I'm on for a couple of hours, but not long. I'd like ta get as much trading/battling in as possible. so, who's up for it? I only do B/W, though.

Edit: oh, yeah, btw. I beat wolf today. I think it wuz 3-0 or something. he used a kyurem, but I allowed him to. do I still get points?

Last edited:

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Anyone for a 4v4 flat dubs battle against my undefeated super team??!?!?

Also vader, still no email, can you check if the address is correct, it should be madcabbaged@gmail.com.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I need one too...

ZekromV

Light Sage
How do I record a battle for so that I get money on the first page?

Status
Not open for further replies.