• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
well you missed the fact that i have every unova Shiny!

Sneasel96

Hello!
Sorry if im getting annoying MGO but I was wondering if you forgot about the shinies I wanted cause you didnt reply to my last post...

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
How did you get all of the Unova Pokemon shiny? o_O

Took me forever I've been trading alot lately :D

Sorry if im getting annoying MGO but I was wondering if you forgot about the shinies I wanted cause you didnt reply to my last post...

i know what you asked for you sent me a PM and if you continue to ask its gonna take a long

thedarkwolf95

Toxic Love trainer
nighty night guyzs *snuggles kyurem*
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
nighty night guyzs *snuggles kyurem*
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nighty night snookums

Sneasel96

Hello!
Oh okay just wanted to know... I wont bug you anymore:) pm me when done...

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
I love you Shockwave.

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
I have to accept a Sora League Challenger real quick.

D3adly

So,about that training.All of my pokes are lv 60-80 so there's not much needing to be done.I just don't have the time between this girl wanting to chill every hour and school. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.