• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Hold on Hp, I was unprepared for that battle. I had no items because it wouldn't let me use my party with Jirachi in it...

And Shockwave, only 2 of those were really Legit. Lol
But 2 battles back to back with the same person only results in points for 1 win.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Proffesional team raters... Like me :p, post there and I'll rate it for you.

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
MGOShockwave said:
howd you get it stolen ?
it was in my backpack an someone took it out, but gave it back, so I put it in my pocket.... it might have fallen out, but i think i remember putting it back after lunch, and it wasn't there ...

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
i still whooped your

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
It's true ya beat meh. But only by 2 almost dead pokes both times. :p

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Hey tollen, I hear that yout the leading authority on dubs, if this is true can I test my new (unbeaten) dubs team on you?

JCKane

Meow!!
it was in my backpack an someone took it out, but gave it back, so I put it in my pocket.... it might have fallen out, but i think i remember putting it back after lunch, and it wasn't there ...

Ouch I had some things stolen out my family's car. That really bites... had my Diamond, peral and original platinum in it... strangely they didn't take my DS which was right on top of it.

Plus Due to my charger messing up I might not be on as much. Heads up to vador also so he don't kick me out of the clan.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
ouch i had some things stolen out my family's car. That really bites... Had my diamond, peral and original platinum in it... Strangely they didn't take my ds which was right on top of it.

Plus due to my charger messing up i might not be on as much. Heads up to vador also so he don't kick me out of the clan.

stop being a wuss and battle me i was told by game to be elite 4 but i am required to kick your a s s so lets go

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Double Post but idc I'm annoyed

JCKane is online Viewing Black Ice thread but won't reply to me on Victory VM or Clan thread the hell

oh and i know hes there because he was reading different threads

Victory League, Shadow League, Black Ice, User Profile... etc

Last edited:

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Lol, are you you stalking him, also stone edge if your here did you ask stixx?

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
he was on but wouldnt reply clearly hes scared to lose he beat me before idk why hes afraid

DarkViera

MGOShockWave, can i battle with u???

DarkViera

Me i can Ev train a poke XD but just 4th gen XD

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
i dont battle in 4th Gen Viera sorry i only use 4th gen to transfer my pokemon

DarkViera

who say "battle"... i told.. "Ev train".... u want someone to ev train ur poke, not??

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
you asked a bit ago

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Hey I can EV train for you because I have a day off school tomorro :D!

Also I don't know if anyone cares but I just beat my time for solving a rubiks cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.