• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
:O copycat why you tryna join in on my giveaway idea!!! and good
morning people

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Since I'm feeling bored I'll give a free dw Pokemon from my sig to the first person to PM me.

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Sweet! I finally get my Eevee and items!

rval74

Maximum Hour EV
Grr, why does everything good happen when I'm grounded?

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
:O copycat why you tryna join in on my giveaway idea!!! and good
morning people

well I guess that makes me the trendsetter.

anyways, I'm up and ready to go. Who wants some of this?

Taking Breeding Jobs (including IV breeding), EV Training, and Battles (5th gen)
maybe I should also get my PO team completed.

EDIT: Got a PO account and my team finished finally.
PO ID: Zoe

Last edited:

DasBoot

Herro. Now I beat White, and I don't want to EV train at all. But I do have a lot of ingame events I can do. YEY!

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
lol Aba took you long enough

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ingame events?

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
Gamelion, I should be able to help you out cause I believe I have old amber. Any specifif nature or anything?

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
Okay, how does Jolly sound? (+Spd, -Sp. Atk)

also, I'll battle you in a bit if you want, give me about 20 minutes. Stomach is churning

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
your order is really simple, so I might be able to get it done today or tomorrow. Working on one other request right now, but that may take awhile and I can get through yours faster.

Tell ya what, lets postpone our battle for a bit and I can get that to you when we meet. I'm sick of trying to breed specific hidden powers anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.