• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
I OFFICIALLY CLAIM DarkViera as my SEREBII WIFE

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
Okay, I'm looking for a Slowbro DW female. If anyone has one, please PM me and we can work something out.

also, I'm interested in tourney. Have you decided on rules, and if so, what are they?

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
I'm getting it GameLion, but I kind of fell asleep earlier. I'll definitely have it by tomorrow.

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Who can battle now? Or soon?

And, I still need a Venusaur bred for me. Anyone wanna do that? :)

GameLion

The LC King
Whatever happened to Mellenhead? VL challengers are ticked cause they wanna challenge him (especially Lasien. he's the last GL he need to beat before becoming Champion and then Gym Leader.

Not only that, but I'd like to be on the War Team. I've been improving a lot and I'm almost at badman's level. once I get aerodactyl, i'll be extremely better.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Whatever happened to Mellenhead? VL challengers are ticked cause they wanna challenge him (especially Lasien. he's the last GL he need to beat before becoming Champion and then Gym Leader.

Not only that, but I'd like to be on the War Team. I've been improving a lot and I'm almost at badman's level. once I get aerodactyl, i'll be extremely better.

Yay i got a mention :D
Also how do i sign up for this tournament?

GameLion

The LC King
actually, there is. I believe u have to PM Vader the team u will be using before the tourney (including moves, stats, etc. just not items). only the pokemon will be visible to others.

speaking of which, I wanna hav some more battles today. anyone up for it?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I'm the clan leader. It's my job to make things like this as inconvenient as possible. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.